Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54495
  • Start date

DeletedUser31385

Please do not discuss bans or accuse people of cheating.

DeletedUser54784

Please do not discuss bans or accuse people of cheating.

fig, bruh.. you know we like you.. but how do we keep this dying forum alive unless we spread rumors and stuff around.. occasionally you know we got to do that stuff :)

don't kill our fun next time il let you have it this time okay? :p

DeletedUser36530

so uhhh what happened to new dawn 2 and why is ThePlague killing everything ;) I'd say everyone's getting sickness :eek::D

DeletedUser54984

The plague and its academy you mean? playing by numbers hardly relies on skill

DeletedUser41937

The plague and its academy you mean? playing by numbers hardly relies on skill
You surely are kidding right?

Plague definitely displayed their skills through their fighter alliance bp already.
Plague obliterated and fought off many great alliances like the Knights Hospitaller, Mamaslove, Red Nemesis, Rim Rats, Avengers, Alpha Wolves and many more.

New Dawn is now failing.
They had Avengers merge into them and they are still failing.

Now please do tell me again that we're playing by numbers.

DeletedUser51219

If you're saying that we're playing by numbers then surely laelaps are even worse than us?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser54984

No No ofcourse not playing by numbers.... thats why your alliance got full so you made another same name with a "number" its all numbers...

And chexon I have no problem fighting you or anybody else but why resort straight to SPAM?

WOW plague took long to kick that tac into play

spam and numbers it is then.... the new face of grepolis!

DeletedUser54984

Yes I see that, when you have something worth sending ill be happy to receive

DeletedUser54821

bruh... i have been playing dead for days now.. they only dare to attack my baby poodles.. not me.. havent had direct attack in a week if not more :(

Congratulations, you have persuaded me to make my first (and last) post on these forums.

When it was suggested you play dead I am almost sure they did not mean run off into VM.
I am very tempted to report you for cruelty to dumb animals.
You run off into VM yet find time to talk trash in here, whilst your favourite pet Poodle is sent out alone to hunt a pack of wolves.
What help did this poor creature get from his alliance? Simple answer to that is a big fat zero!!
Where was his Lord and Master whilst this occurred? NOWHERE in sight in game, but happily talking trash here.
The brave poodle at first stood up to the hungry wolves, but in the end rolled over, hit the VM button and left the scene with his tail between his legs.
The total loss of 21 cities.
This is how the Amazon King treats his faithful friend :(

DeletedUser36963

MTEZ:

Rhodes academy destruction service.

If your alliance name includes "Academy", "2" or any other variation your on the list.*

Because having a pact with The Golden Horde and having them support your sieges (which we've broken) is so different. ThePlague and ThePlague 2 aren't two alliances (Yes I understand that we are two alliances) or an alliance and an academy. The people we have in there are players we've taken in from other alliances like New Dawn because for the most part they're skilled and active players. At least we have the cajones to paint the rest of the world red.

We're not some MRA, everyone knows we can play that's why we've been at the top of the rankings for so long, excuse us for respecting enemies and taking them in and wanting to play with friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54784

Congratulations, you have persuaded me to make my first (and last) post on these forums.

When it was suggested you play dead I am almost sure they did not mean run off into VM.
I am very tempted to report you for cruelty to dumb animals.
You run off into VM yet find time to talk trash in here, whilst your favourite pet Poodle is sent out alone to hunt a pack of wolves.
What help did this poor creature get from his alliance? Simple answer to that is a big fat zero!!
Where was his Lord and Master whilst this occurred? NOWHERE in sight in game, but happily talking trash here.
The brave poodle at first stood up to the hungry wolves, but in the end rolled over, hit the VM button and left the scene with his tail between his legs.
The total loss of 21 cities.
This is how the Amazon King treats his faithful friend :(

who are you even..

DeletedUser36530

lol numbers, that's why Plague dominated this world ALONE and just recently made a #2, you know, after we killed off all those alliance we decided to spare a few of the best... but if we are fighting by numbers in your eyes that's fine, just wait till these numbers come rolling into your ocean, for then it won't matter how we are fighting. All that will matter then is how you're going to save your last town ;)

DeletedUser52047

I think you should focus on taking your inactive players cities before we get them, or has that happened already? You have managed to take only 2 cities from your inactive players in Ocean 35 where you have over double the amount of cities then us, quite pathetic.

DeletedUser54984

Maybe our focus is our core ocean.. where we have been siege plague2 left right and centre

without plague1 you would have been dominated.. shall I post the reports?? Not sure Id find many plague2 players breaking their own siege...

Not only is it numbers and spam... but jesus GOLD use is unreal there.... 2 day I hit a guy griff city 1 day later full manti nuke.... hahahah

but its cool Ill keep taking the BP and putting cs in plague2 citys daily! maybe daddy alliance will get bored of saving you.....

easy to talk big with numbers and fliers with players from the core with 50 citys all over the place yet we still giving you the run around!

Maybe it is YOU theplague & co who should be ashamed as for all the attack reports of me clearing YOUR citys I can not find a single 1 where you hit my troops... prove me wrong....

DeletedUser36963

Not only is it numbers and spam... but jesus GOLD use is unreal there.... 2 day I hit a guy griff city 1 day later full manti nuke.... hahahah

If you understood the mechanics of the game you can build full nukes of myths really easily but clearly you haven't quite figured that out yet.