Top 12 Top 12 Helio

its funny really... why don't you make sure you have adobe air installed and updated all the time and grepolis app and stop blaming inno for being lazy to update your apps.
Jeez maybe just maybe we have done that. Because that so difficult to make sure your stuff is updated.
Not everyone can be as smart as you to go to the app store to update the app, god forbid you have automatic updates engaged.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55657

Jeez maybe just maybe we have done that. Because that so difficult to make sure your stuff is updated.
Not everyone can be as smart as you to go to the app store to update the app, god forbid you have automatic updates engaged.

then you got no excuse for alarm not working fool, unless there is a mix-up with adobe air grepo alarm always works, and since december there was no mix-up with adobe air app, so.. sleep tight :rolleyes:

DeletedUser46130

Please point me to a skilled player who learned solely in a MRA.
I did, all you need is a good and experienced leadership. Do we forget that's how it started? pretty much every world winner alliance from en1 to 15 were MRA's :p

then you got no excuse for alarm not working fool, unless there is a mix-up with adobe air grepo alarm always works, and since december there was no mix-up with adobe air app, so.. sleep tight :rolleyes:
I just got attacked again, no alarm again. I have uninstalled multiple times, i have also got this glitch when switching between worlds, i can not switch between cities anymore. The alarm though, i lost my army to some scrub yesterday, couldve easily dodged if i had alarm. And you can say that alarm used to be non-existent but you expect your alarm to go off, so you adapt to it.

DeletedUser54993

is this a app thread or top12 thread dont trash talk here please make someone a top12

DeletedUser55657

mate if an apps job is to play an alarm when attacked you should not have to download another app for it to work

well if you knew what adobe air is and how linked to grepo app it is then you would know.
i remember opening a support tickets when they released alarm because i knew their app cant do that alone, and it wasnt working properly, for last period of time since they added alarm other than December issues with Adobe air i always got alarm.

Im unsure how IOS users fare compared to android, that i cant say.

I'm not going to download a different app so that the grepo app can work.
It worked fine before without adobe air and it should work without it.
Dev should fix this asap.

DeletedUser55572

I did, all you need is a good and experienced leadership. Do we forget that's how it started? pretty much every world winner alliance from en1 to 15 were MRA's :p
Context is key.

I learned a lot from the first worlds in MRA's, gamma etc. But they where wildly different to what they are now, so the comparison makes very little sense, even less sense if try and compare it to MRA's now vs then.

{
they've changed in essence, because they are now breeding tanks for large players who internalise players after they go inactive because of boredom etc, as appose to massive unified clumps of idiots as they where back in the day (i was definitely an idiot back then as well, no-one wasn't if they are being frank ).
Now-days this is just done through MPA's... Mass Pacting Alliances :)
}

DeletedUser55134

its funny really... why don't you make sure you have adobe air installed and updated all the time and grepolis app and stop blaming inno for being lazy to update your apps.
I don't have the problem, nor am I blaming them. They said it is a real problem and they are fixing it atm. You really aren't a person to call a decent grepo player lazy tbh.

DeletedUser19369

Y'all can verbally lynch me if I do something wrong (But personally you can all suck my toes), these statements are my opinions and what I can see from stats and position wise
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

1. Bibor Premium Fan Club FLOAT

Attackers: Rank 2 266397 BP Defenders: Rank 7 47086 BP Average BP per player: 6270 BP

I gave these guys a FLOAT for 2 reasons... 1. I don't like it that they have "Bibor" in their name
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
2. And they're stuck between a bunch of decent alliances that could hammer them day and night. They have a pretty good core in the center of ocean 55, and I could see them eventually taking the ocean if they can put down the other alliances... Hence why I FLOATED them, let's see what they can do.

2. Bedtime Squad SWIM (Like Michael Phelps)

Attackers: Rank 1 286640 BP Defenders: Rank 1 75148 BP Average BP per player: 7537 BP

By far the most stacked pre-made I've ever seen... By the looks of their BP stats, they have kicked off the server with some wars baby
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
I can see this team making it far in this world! They have the best core on the server right now, in the smack dab center of the map expanding north east into ocean 54 towards JFL. I feel bad for JFL's team, they have a tough fight ahead of them.

3. Bad With Names SWIM

Attackers: Rank 3 265685 BP Defenders: Rank 8 47047 BP Average BP per player: 6382 BP

Ahh good Ol' Kitten Fatalis... Back at it again are we? I love this guy, and he sure knows how to lead an alliance. Good at organizing OP's and all around a good player (little bit hot headed at times though... just my opinion). His team is a pretty good one but they are up against a coalition of 6 alliances in ocean 45... Bears-Pandas, Skulls, Skulls., The Wolf Pack, The Iron Alliance, and The Iron Forge. They'll have lots of food, but the hardest alliance for them to be up against right now in 45 is The Plague or Skulls. Guess we'll see what happens in the next month.

4. Just for laughs sink (Lower case because they won't sink fast)

Attackers: Rank 4 206634 BP Defenders: Rank 6 50823 BP Average BP per player: 6436 BP

I'm so SORRY guys!!! Don't hate me for this one! You got the short end of the stick but I know you'll make em work for that ocean. This alliance here has been seen on many worlds and is an all around good team. With a pretty tight core in western ocean 54. But up against BS I don't know how they're going to do. So sorry my homies, but SINK.

5. Two Bit Hit FLOAT/SINK?

Attackers: Rank 12 125208 BP Defenders: Rank 5 54299 BP Average BP per player: 4274 BP

No clue who these guys are but they seem to be up against OLD SCHOOL in ocean 44. They have a cocaine line shaped core in southern ocean 44
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif
I don't know much about these guys so I won't trash talk much. But good luck mah dudes. FLOAT then SINK...

6. OLD SCHOOL SWIM

Attackers: Rank 8 145384 BP Defenders: Rank 13 31570 BP Average BP per player: 4424 BP

Yet again a pretty well known alliance with decent players, I can see them taking ocean 44 for themselves once they get rid of Two Bit Hit. Their core is located in northeastern ocean 44 and share a border with JFL... So looks like they'll have a few battles in the next few days. But I see them coming out on top (at least against Two Bit Hit).

7. BROSSR SINK

Attackers: Rank 6 197836 BP Defenders: Rank 12 32233 BP Average BP per player: 5229 BP

Wasn't this Bibor's old alliance? Before he rage quit? Well anyways that instantly makes me biased against them... But they have a really tight core in southern ocean 55 bordered with Bibor Premium Fan Club... The best thing I see for this alliance if they can't take fights right now is to set up a pact with Bibor's fan club. But for now I see them going down in history (Rudolph reference here) SINK

8. The Iron Alliance FLOAT

Attackers: Rank 7 187408 BP Defenders: Rank 3 58419 BP Average BP per player: 5230 BP

Okay so lets get to the MRA's now shall we?... This alliance is only up here because of Skulls right now... I have seen all the forums of most of the alliances in ocean 45 and my goodness... Their allies have defended their members more than their own players... With a core located in the center/northern ocean 45 I see these guys getting crushed as soon as their pacts drop them, due to Bad With Names already hammering them... But as I can tell that won't happen anytime soon, so a FLOAT you guys get. Quite generous aren't I?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

9. Skulls FLOAT/SWIM?

Attackers: Rank 9 137736 BP Defenders: Rank 11 33290 BP Average BP per player: 3887 BP

I like these guys and I know a lot of people here so I might be biased... But I know they can do something on this world if they drop some pacts and start fighting... BP and cities do help your growth boys! The only problem for them right now is Bad With Names who is also hammering them. Their core is located in north eastern ocean 45 in a kinda reverse crescent moon shape
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
... So if they want to secure a swim I say they drop their pacts with The Iron Alliance and do some fighting for themselves.

10. The Plague SWIM

Attackers: Rank 5 204063 BP Defenders: Rank 19 24093 BP Average BP per player: 5185 BP

These guys are a force to be reckoned with, and I think they'll own ocean 45 in the future (months from now). I watched these guys play on en 98 Rhodes and they crushed it with amazing leadership, activity, great OP's, and some impressive snipes
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
Their core is located in the northwestern quadrant of ocean 45, I don't see them going down anytime soon. So a solid SWIM from me.

11. ONE EMPIRE FLOAT/SINK

Attackers: Rank 13 123230 BP Defenders: Rank 22 22495 BP Average BP per player: 3036 BP

I think I heard some people say this team was pretty good, now I know nothing about them but I'm not seeing anything impressive so far... Their core is messy and located in the center/eastern part of ocean 55. But I don't see them lasting very long against the slew of alliances in their area. They will last a little while though. So sorry boys but FLOAT then SINK.

12. Bears-Pandas SINK (Like the titanic)

Attackers: Rank 10 130314 BP Defenders: Rank 16 24658 BP Average BP per player: 3163 BP

By far the worst alliance on this list... *Cough* look at their core *Cough* They are so spread out it's ridiculous... They are also part of the coalition against Bad With Names in ocean 45. But I see these guys being eaten up first. QUICK the few good players in this alliance need to jump ship! The Kitten Fatalis, crush these kids for me
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

Alliances to watch for:

Thermo in exile - Played with a bunch of these players a while back and they can do some work if they take this world seriously
Infinite Infamy - I don't agree with the leadership in this alliance, but I do see a lot of good players here... If they change somethings, I could see them doing some work

Best Regards,
Oly

King Soos

Strategos
Y'all can verbally lynch me if I do something wrong (But personally you can all suck my toes), these statements are my opinions and what I can see from stats and position wise

Attackers: Rank 4 206634 BP Defenders: Rank 6 50823 BP Average BP per player: 6436 BP

I'm so SORRY guys!!! Don't hate me for this one! You got the short end of the stick but I know you'll make em work for that ocean. This alliance here has been seen on many worlds and is an all around good team. With a pretty tight core in western ocean 54. But up against BS I don't know how they're going to do. So sorry my homies, but SINK.

Oly
:( but im in it

DeletedUser55134

Attackers: Rank 2 266397 BP Defenders: Rank 7 47086 BP Average BP per player: 6270 BP

I gave these guys a FLOAT for 2 reasons... 1. I don't like it that they have "Bibor" in their name
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
2. And they're stuck between a bunch of decent alliances that could hammer them day and night. They have a pretty good core in the center of ocean 55, and I could see them eventually taking the ocean if they can put down the other alliances... Hence why I FLOATED them, let's see what they can do.

Attackers: Rank 1 286640 BP Defenders: Rank 1 75148 BP Average BP per player: 7537 BP

By far the most stacked pre-made I've ever seen... By the looks of their BP stats, they have kicked off the server with some wars baby
I can see this team making it far in this world! They have the best core on the server right now, in the smack dab center of the map expanding north east into ocean 54 towards JFL. I feel bad for JFL's team, they have a tough fight ahead of them.

3. Bad With Names SWIM

Attackers: Rank 3 265685 BP Defenders: Rank 8 47047 BP Average BP per player: 6382 BP

Ahh good Ol' Kitten Fatalis... Back at it again are we? I love this guy, and he sure knows how to lead an alliance. Good at organizing OP's and all around a good player (little bit hot headed at times though... just my opinion). His team is a pretty good one but they are up against a coalition of 6 alliances in ocean 45... Bears-Pandas, Skulls, Skulls., The Wolf Pack, The Iron Alliance, and The Iron Forge. They'll have lots of food, but the hardest alliance for them to be up against right now in 45 is The Plague or Skulls. Guess we'll see what happens in the next month.

Attackers: Rank 12 125208 BP Defenders: Rank 5 54299 BP Average BP per player: 4274 BP

No clue who these guys are but they seem to be up against OLD SCHOOL in ocean 44. They have a cocaine line shaped core in southern ocean 44
I don't know much about these guys so I won't trash talk much. But good luck mah dudes. FLOAT then SINK...

6. OLD SCHOOL SWIM

Attackers: Rank 8 145384 BP Defenders: Rank 13 31570 BP Average BP per player: 4424 BP

Yet again a pretty well known alliance with decent players, I can see them taking ocean 44 for themselves once they get rid of Two Bit Hit. Their core is located in northeastern ocean 44 and share a border with JFL... So looks like they'll have a few battles in the next few days. But I see them coming out on top (at least against Two Bit Hit).

7. BROSSR SINK

Attackers: Rank 6 197836 BP Defenders: Rank 12 32233 BP Average BP per player: 5229 BP

Wasn't this Bibor's old alliance? Before he rage quit? Well anyways that instantly makes me biased against them... But they have a really tight core in southern ocean 55 bordered with Bibor Premium Fan Club... The best thing I see for this alliance if they can't take fights right now is to set up a pact with Bibor's fan club. But for now I see them going down in history (Rudolph reference here) SINK

Attackers: Rank 7 187408 BP Defenders: Rank 3 58419 BP Average BP per player: 5230 BP

Okay so lets get to the MRA's now shall we?... This alliance is only up here because of Skulls right now... I have seen all the forums of most of the alliances in ocean 45 and my goodness... Their allies have defended their members more than their own players... With a core located in the center/northern ocean 45 I see these guys getting crushed as soon as their pacts drop them, due to Bad With Names already hammering them... But as I can tell that won't happen anytime soon, so a FLOAT you guys get. Quite generous aren't I?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

9. Skulls FLOAT/SWIM?

Attackers: Rank 9 137736 BP Defenders: Rank 11 33290 BP Average BP per player: 3887 BP

I like these guys and I know a lot of people here so I might be biased... But I know they can do something on this world if they drop some pacts and start fighting... BP and cities do help your growth boys! The only problem for them right now is Bad With Names who is also hammering them. Their core is located in north eastern ocean 45 in a kinda reverse crescent moon shape
... So if they want to secure a swim I say they drop their pacts with The Iron Alliance and do some fighting for themselves.

10. The Plague SWIM

Attackers: Rank 5 204063 BP Defenders: Rank 19 24093 BP Average BP per player: 5185 BP

These guys are a force to be reckoned with, and I think they'll own ocean 45 in the future (months from now). I watched these guys play on en 98 Rhodes and they crushed it with amazing leadership, activity, great OP's, and some impressive snipes
Their core is located in the northwestern quadrant of ocean 45, I don't see them going down anytime soon. So a solid SWIM from me.

Attackers: Rank 13 123230 BP Defenders: Rank 22 22495 BP Average BP per player: 3036 BP

I think I heard some people say this team was pretty good, now I know nothing about them but I'm not seeing anything impressive so far... Their core is messy and located in the center/eastern part of ocean 55. But I don't see them lasting very long against the slew of alliances in their area. They will last a little while though. So sorry boys but FLOAT then SINK.

Attackers: Rank 10 130314 BP Defenders: Rank 16 24658 BP Average BP per player: 3163 BP

By far the worst alliance on this list... *Cough* look at their core *Cough* They are so spread out it's ridiculous... They are also part of the coalition against Bad With Names in ocean 45. But I see these guys being eaten up first. QUICK the few good players in this alliance need to jump ship! The Kitten Fatalis, crush these kids for me

Alliances to watch for:

Thermo in exile - Played with a bunch of these players a while back and they can do some work if they take this world seriously
Infinite Infamy - I don't agree with the leadership in this alliance, but I do see a lot of good players here... If they change somethings, I could see them doing some work

Best Regards,
Oly
Great one, a lot of effort so nobody can't lynch you, only thank you. I just wouldn't give BS such a big advantage over JFL, I personally think it will be a great fight and possible merge like in byblos as a result.

DeletedUser19369

Great one, a lot of effort so nobody can't lynch you, only thank you. I just wouldn't give BS such a big advantage over JFL, I personally think it will be a great fight and possible merge like in byblos as a result.
Hmmm Fair enough
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser55657

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

3. Bad With Names SWIM

6. OLD SCHOOL SWIM

7. BROSSR SINK

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

9. Skulls FLOAT/SWIM?

10. The Plague SWIM

Alliances to watch for:

Best Regards,
Oly

as much as i have enjoyed reading that, i would much rather gave top 4 alliances a Float depending on how next few weeks play out, at this point its unsure what happens.. but you giving JFL sink and my team a float while giving bedtime swim is ridiculous at best.
Each experienced leader sees that BedTime is boxed in on all sides and that they don't know what to do nor where to expand, if that is a swim.. then sure.. everyone else sinks big time for having actual plans lol

DeletedUser19369

as much as i have enjoyed reading that, i would much rather gave top 4 alliances a Float depending on how next few weeks play out, at this point its unsure what happens.. but you giving JFL sink and my team a float while giving bedtime swim is ridiculous at best.
Each experienced leader sees that BedTime is boxed in on all sides and that they don't know what to do nor where to expand, if that is a swim.. then sure.. everyone else sinks big time for having actual plans lol
You know I don't think I'll ever like you, all I've seen out of you on the forums is trash talk or rude comments
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Have a good day!