TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser41523

+/-

I lost toons of citys in the first night cause i was drunk, and i literally just woke up next morning. (I even asked Sit not to attack, and he didn't, I got massiv respect on him!)
Then i hitted vm, cause i still had toons of days like that incoming, and i lost some more in the hours before VM hitted.

So you are right, i only lose citys cause i was literally to busy drinking in RL.

Cheers, i won't make the same mistake again.

So basically you CBA to check your towns. Man i'm sure glad we passed on you. :D

DeletedUser41523

CBA?!

Btw nick ingame?!

Edit: Found it, so you are the leader of BWN! Pleasure! Want a peace of me? <3

Glad you found it, was gonna say that i have it listed. The leader? That's giving me way too much credit. I find good players, bring them to the other leaders, and let them decide and do some diplo. :)

Feel free to found out by me. :)

Fluvisol

Phrourach
so you are the leader of BWN
Take a corgi. Give it a party hat. Poison it. Burn it alive. Run it over with a car. Then beat it with a stick after it's long dead. It will still have better leadership skills than Dan
Still better leader than I would ever be, reason I would never lead anyone
All he does is bring people together :p

Want a peace of me? <3
Already asking for peace? Damn the 55 boys must've hit you hard

DeletedUser42857

+ Bedwetter sends god knows how many spam attacks and fake supports to all my cities in an attempt to disguise his CS

+ Tells me in pm that he is going to take my cities

+ you know the rest...

smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

little tip.. when someone changes their city name to "CS 14.42.17" its a fair chance theyve spotted your cs

DeletedUser55362

Take a corgi. Give it a party hat. Poison it. Burn it alive. Run it over with a car. Then beat it with a stick after it's long dead. It will still have better leadership skills than Dan
Still better leader than I would ever be, reason I would never lead anyone
All he does is bring people together :p

You can't lead your self to make good posts.... Wonder about leading anything
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Already asking for peace? Damn the 55 boys must've hit you hard

Sorry, i mean piece, Still waiting for a good fight ;) But hey, you can visit me if you want
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser41523

I'm just wondering how long until this one asks for an invite too...up to a couple now.

DeletedUser55362

Sure thing,

For someone who only fights MRA all this months, you talk toons.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser41656

Sure thing,

Says the one who was part of a ''good'' alliance, in an ocean with not much competition. Then joins enemy just for the sake of it. Got much more respect for BWN here then for any of Name Changers.

DeletedUser55362

I could explain, but i won't...

Question for you: What would you do, if all your lead run into VM?

DeletedUser41523

Sure thing,

Fair point but awhile were on it, name one relevant opponent you're beating...actually let's give you a handicap. Name one relevant opponent your alliance is beating. :)

Almost like you shouldn't pull that card when you got nothing to back it up for yourself.

DeletedUser55362

The entire serve time i have been in a shity location with 2 frontlines... (not at the early stage) I get HC more then 20 times a day, everyday, and guess what, every time i get to bed, in 10minutes i a get attack - PURE BAD LUCK eheheheheh

Dude, even if you guys are a good alliance (i never said otherwise, and u do have great players - you are not one of them), you guys didn't prove anything yet, that's all, be honest with your selfs, this is also the last comment about that, i'm not gonna discuss the oblivious

Good luck
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser55362

Cmon man it was even better that “leaders went to VM”, anyone there could lead and it wouldn’t be worse than it was.
A lot left to bad Neighborhood, and a lot went to VM, not to mention guys that "left the game", like you.

For me, and for some, joining BS was the best option, and it proved right...
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser41656

A lot left to bad Neighborhood, and a lot went to VM, not to mention guys that "left the game", like you.

Easiest option, not the best. Huge difference between.

DeletedUser41523

Oh you get attacked a lot? That must suck. I take it back, you're actually great for suffering 20 attacks a day. I totally get why you couldn't bother to check your towns before VM.

What haven't we proven exactly? Last I checked we're winning our wars and pushing into other oceans. Not much more to prove there.

DeletedUser49993

Bruh dont be hypocritical you chose the worst and easiest option. You dont like to fight against good opponents, you rather join them than fight them. But i guess loosing to Jhareos and conquering ghost, internalzs + inactives is your level of play.