Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

DeletedUser55892

Your info is wrong but whatev
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser54331

No shame what so ever WG, end of the day its a effective strategy. We came here to win and not to be cocky but cant see 110 team losing at this stage.

But exactly, you do realize, that even if 110 win the world half of you guys are gonna lose??
So that means 110 'TEAM' will never be a victor whatever happens.

jameslongst

Strategos
No shame what so ever WG, end of the day its a effective strategy. We came here to win and not to be cocky but cant see 110 team losing at this stage.

Ya, I gotta call BS here.

On the contrary, there is shame. Maybe not in Massa Slicknhotz, but somewhere in there, buried inside these teams that aren't fighting, is deep shame. What a waste of what could be great alliances.

We will never know how great you could have been. You never know till you go out and test yourselves friends. That's why I know how good True Fear is, despite any artificially manipulated "scores." We at least are alwasy testing ourselves. We are holding our heads high now. Even for Gods Sake WHG is making a better showing of it than you guys, and that takes a lot.

Aaaaaaaand thats why this server is turning into a giant waste of our time. If i had wanted to keep fighting Eriks stupid MRAs I could have stayed in the last server he killed. Altho to be fair to Erik I have doubts even HE wants to put his name by this peice of work.

For Shame!

1saaa

Strategos
i am fairly new to the massive flame wars of the externals but i have been playing grepolis for a long time and to me almost every world seems to repeat the same pattern. major leaders jump in the world lets take Erik and Criki for example. Erik knows that Criki can beat him so early on he persuades large teams to all jump on Criki. Criki loses obviously and takes to the internals calling Erik out for his BS. this is the same mistake almost everyone makes: by complaining you just make yourself look like a fool which means the average grepolis player just sees you as someone who is salty because he lost. then the cycle continues with great teams all being set upon until there are only two teams left. then if it is a world wonder world they just hug and share the crown. if it is a domination world they fight for it.

the problem is people like WHG who see how this mass hugging is killing the game don't define there arguments clearly enough and end up looking like idiots as a result. that is what is killing grepolis.

as for how to fix this: honestly i dont know. it is an incredibly complex issue and is the main challenge for the designers of the game. limiting the amount of worlds players can play in at a time may stop every world from suffering this fate. another way would be if leaders actually had some self decency and played the game the way it was meant to be played. i don't claim to have all the answers this is just how i see it atm.

DeletedUser21287

All these losers crying. Did 110's diplomacy stop all other diplomacy? EVERYONE apparently knew what was going on yet did nothing to counter it. YOU let alliances like Thermo sink when instead you could have created another 'cuddle' group to fight back. Instead come on here to blame Inno lol

All these losers crying. Did 110's diplomacy stop all other diplomacy? EVERYONE apparently knew what was going on yet did nothing to counter it. YOU let alliances like Thermo sink when instead you could have created another 'cuddle' group to fight back. Instead come on here to blame Inno lol
Why dont you form a cuddle group huh?

Oh wait you're already in one...:wg:

DeletedUser54331

TBH it wouldnt be that big a deal if it was just two of the 110 alliances, nor should it be. But when top 4 alliances of the server decide to get together to take on everyone else, it just kills the world.

DeletedUser48256

Only way it's going to stop is when the cuddlers get bored of cuddling and decide they want to challenge themselves.

I for one am only here for the 10% warehouse buff. Once I've got that I don't intend to be part of a cuddle fest again
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser48256

TBH it wouldnt be that big a deal if it was just two of the 110 alliances, nor should it be. But when top 4 alliances of the server decide to get together to take on everyone else, it just kills the world.

Yep and it's a great shame. But 4 alliances can't win so it'll be interesting to see what happens at the end...

1saaa

Strategos

i presume you are addressing me? i am not blaming inno nor do i claim to be a game designer. to the contrary i believe that is not the fault of the developers who are working very hard to prevent this sort of thing but the fault of the players that keep on undoing Inno's hard work. maybe if people cared less about empty wins and more about fighting hard for every victory this problem would not exist...

jameslongst

Strategos
you could have created another 'cuddle' group to fight back. Instead come on here to blame Inno lol

Did you just say that? No. Just no.

This is the part some of us think is so gross.

You and your girlfriends can have a sleepover all you want. True Fear at least is here to play an actual war game.

P.S. Im not blaming inno, Im blaming IG cowards. You just shot up the list of those lol.

DeletedUser21287

Did you just say that? No. Just no.

This is the part some of us think is so gross.

You and your girlfriends can have a sleepover all you want. True Fear at least is here to play an actual war game.

P.S. Im not blaming inno, Im blaming IG cowards. You just shot up the list of those lol.

Coward in what way? Same alliance from day 1, I aint the diplo and I fight whomever we light up as red.

jameslongst

Strategos
Coward in what way? Same alliance from day 1, I aint the diplo and I fight whomever we light up as red.

Ya, and you always seemed cool to me., but you said this:

you could have created another 'cuddle' group to fight back. Instead come on here to blame Inno lol

Haven't heard a line that funny (or shameless) in awhile.

If you truly just fight who they say to fight, then maybe its time you start questioning your leaders. Or not. Get you that big ole ten percent bonus on your warehouse.

Won't that be nifty?

Last edited:

DeletedUser21287

No not really, winning has never interested me in the slightest. Most of whom I play with in this world are regular enemies. Why would I question the leaders decision? It is my choice whether I play in a so called 'cuddle' group and others choice to fight so calld 'cuddle' group. Hear the same rubbish EVERY server and slowly as one alliance after another falls all these wise guys come on externals to moan aboit it. I put forward a solution and get called a coward lol - go figure. Whether you go with that solution is your choice.

DeletedUser54331

Wow 35 cities with 180k bp... just putting it out there..