Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55989

Not as much as you and Kratos love GOLD!!!

I only like Alien and Noots they have PURE players that dont ABUSE gold. They play for and represent the WORKING CLASS of Grepolis!!!!!!!!
Send Noots are the bernie bro's of the server, and the top 1% are scared.

DeletedUser55202

Not as much as you and Kratos love GOLD!!!

I only like Alien and Noots they have PURE players that dont ABUSE gold. They play for and represent the WORKING CLASS of Grepolis!!!!!!!!

Someone give that man a raise! He is really trying here!

Btw i personally love gold, i like it raising daily while CoolBreeze is investing his money on the game. Most profitable business atm in the world with this lockdown ;)

DeletedUser55202

They probably sending some Alien Noots there ;)

Kinky stuff etc

DeletedUser46108

Why should Kratos GOLDERS that have all the gold in the world and pay the SAME amount for completing construction and troops. They have to PAY their fair share!!!!!!Players with MOST gold income have to pay MORE.

I cant wait til Send Noots SMASH Kratos and take all their GOLD. No MORE will the working class alliances of Grepolis be OPRESSED.
They will TAKE all their gold that is rightfully THEIRS. They will divide it EQUALLY over the ENTIRE server.
THIS IS A REVOLUTION!!!!!!

DeletedUser55202

Why should Kratos GOLDERS that have all the gold in the world and pay the SAME amount for completing construction and troops. They have to PAY their fair share!!!!!!Players with MOST gold income have to pay MORE.

I cant wait til Send Noots SMASH Kratos and take all their GOLD. No MORE will the working class alliances of Grepolis be OPRESSED.
They will TAKE all their gold that is rightfully THEIRS. They will divide it EQUALLY over the ENTIRE server.
THIS IS A REVOLUTION!!!!!!

You have my vote man. Labor tax will win!

DeletedUser56097

JFL ,They are afraid of a big war. ) it is my first time in En server , but alredy I see that Charlie is afraid of war)All around said that they are strong. But They fight only with weak alliances.))

another thing aliens - they are cool))and starting from the first days . They fight against the top 1

But overall, the English server is weak.The strong do not want to fight against the strong. ))

and a lot of defectors

DeletedUser54610

JFL ,They are afraid of a big war. ) it is my first time in En server , but alredy I see that Charlie is afraid of war)All around said that they are strong. But They fight only with weak alliances.))

another thing aliens - they are cool))and starting from the first days . They fight against the top 1

But overall, the English server is weak.The strong do not want to fight against the strong. ))

and a lot of defectors

Afraid of war... the only non mra vs 3 alliances + their sisters... You're not the brightest of em all are you?

Go back to using your bots. We'll see you soon.

DeletedUser54610

And if anyone is wondering why the Russians are mad, it's because they had a NAP with the only threatening alliance in their area. Talk about being afraid of a big war

DeletedUser45100

I must have been doing something wrong since my alliance now sounds like a buncha commies.

SOUND THE ALARM

Status
Not open for further replies.