Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Billy Goat

Hoplite
If we're being honest, I don't think anybody on our lines is afraid of TF. Like arma said, we haven't even marked you guys red yet LOL. You are of no threat to us as we are too busy fighting every other alliance in 3 different oceans, the only real players you have is pgalland, devilmahir and Stannis. So please James, do us all a favor and go back to conquering inactives and ghost towns.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Let me phrase this in a way that James may not understand

no one is scared of TF. Literally no one.

james never cares about cities because he never got it past 20 :(

@Billy Goat i would not categorize devil as good revolt player, he is upper tier conquest player, but since i would rank that above all revolt players... well.. your list reduces to him alone :)

DeletedUser56813

am I? there were like 4-5 cities you really took from us and only one of them was near our core (and it was becase the player missclicked and sent the supports back)

those 28 cities were from thruthsekker, lady teresa and hydrix. 3 inactive guys who just left without any warning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_150.png
    Screenshot_150.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 15

jameslongst

Strategos
You guys are so stupid lmao. Whatevs, have fun fighting in three different oceans.

I think its a rule the more "elite" the player is the dumber and grosser they are. You're so concerned pushing the blame for your losses off onto your own teammates and polishing your own turds. It makes me want to puke tbh.

DeletedUser54339

am I? there were like 4-5 cities you really took from us and only one of them was near our core (and it was becase the player missclicked and sent the supports back)

those 28 cities were from thruthsekker, lady teresa and hydrix. 3 inactive guys who just left without any warning.
Excuses become reasons my BP cannibalising friend. Perhaps you should look at why people are leaving you without warning?

DeletedUser56813

Excuses become reasons my BP cannibalising friend. Perhaps you should look at why people are leaving you without warning?

oh yeah so much pressure hahaahahahah

The ones who left me never had been with me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
oh yeah so much pressure hahaahahahah
I watch you on the feed all day drop in and out of your alliance out right cannibalizing like the selfish vain player you are.
You say only a few players count and then treat the rest like cattle, like a burden. It’s why you’re leaking cities and players and it will only get worse.

DeletedUser56813

you think I got all this BP on internals??? ahahahahahahahahahaa. I NEVER EVER attack internals, Im not you idiot.

does 30k milicia seems like internals?

Attachments

• Screenshot_152.png
    Screenshot_152.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 19

DeletedUser54339

you think I got all this BP on internals??? ahahahahahahahahahaa. I NEVER EVER attack internals, Im not you idiot.

does 30k milicia seems like internals?
You drop in and out of your alliance more than anyone else on the server by a distance. Check Grepolife. And those times always coincide with a spike in your ABP.
It's 'players' like you that have totally devalued top attacker on a server beyond all recognition.

DeletedUser56813

It's sad how you cant get near me so you just make excuses to make yourself feel better xD
I dont have "spikes" :)

tell me, if Im BP boosting why there is only 3 guys from my alliance top defender and all of them were there before milky ghosted.

if I was you I would delete your comment.

There is a reason why I drop a lot but It's not to BP boost otherwise we would have way more players top defender than just 3 lol.
This is spikes, if you see my graphs I don't have that, It's pretty much a smooth ramp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_153.png
    Screenshot_153.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 15

jameslongst

Strategos
It's sad how you cant get near me so you just make excuses to make yourself feel better xD
I dont have "spikes" :)

tell me, if Im BP boosting why there is only 3 guys from my alliance top defender and all of them were there before milky ghosted.

if I was you I would delete your comment.

There is a reason why I drop a lot but It's not to BP boost otherwise we would have way more players top defender than just 3 lol.
This is spikes, if you see my graphs I don't have that, It's pretty much a smooth ramp.
Hit a nerve there champ? You're juicing and everyone here knows it. Sad part is you're not even very great at cheating. What are you good at? You tie so much self worth up to an online game, so i'm interested.

DeletedUser56813

we send several CS's for the same players mostly me and Hercules so I drop out in case the first CS lands we get full BP lol. (since he is the founder)

I don't know how you can think we are BP boosting when the 3 defenders we have at top were there before milky ghosted and I have 30k Milicia on my wall lol, You can hate me as much as you want but the way you are thinking is not even rational and deep down you know I'm not BP boosting.

DeletedUser56813

yeah how am I cheating? are you the ones who defend the idea of "buying gold is pretty much cheating"? cuz I've heard that a lot.

jameslongst

Strategos
No. Buy all the gold you want. Juice it up like crazy. Drop in and out of your alliance to hog all the bp to yourself. I literally don't care what you do.
You came on here talking about me cuz you are obsessed with numbers. I merely seek to point out that you are juicing sir, and so your numbers mean the square root of all.

DeletedUser56813

the last time I opened this forum was when you guys were crying about spaming. 2 weeks ago.

I decided today to come here just to see if people were still talking and the first thing I see is you being totally unpleasant to syph when he just asked you a friendly question about whycked sister. then you started boasting about your alliance smashing us when the war haven't started yet.

I did not came here to flex my numbers but since you talked about smashing us, I showed you the numbers, you understand them the way you want.

Billy Goat

Hoplite
That meme was terrible pgalland lol. Please never attempt to make a meme ever again.

As far as TF goes everything arma has said is true hahaha. Don't come on here talking sh*t about cities that nobody even cared about. You guys can't step foot in o54 for a reason. True Fear? More like True P******