Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

Kosti

Phrourach
lol you just sound salty you got beat by a better team ;)

imagine delaying WW for 2 months and then building 0... Must really suck

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
lol you just sound salty you got beat by a better team ;)

imagine delaying WW for 2 months and then building 0... Must really suck
my TEAM won...not really sure what you did for us apart from favour set up late in the game...id say you did more damage than good. I think that you will also find that plenty more of us think the same way I do and have a respectful relationship with many OV players and those of other alliances too. Ill say it again...rotten eggs!!!

Kosti

Phrourach
my TEAM won...not really sure what you did for us apart from favour set up late in the game...id say you did more damage than good. I think that you will also find that plenty more of us think the same way I do and have a respectful relationship with many OV players and those of other alliances too. Ill say it again...rotten eggs!!!
well you are entitled to your own opinion :)

Kosti

Phrourach
dont call it your team after shitting on them xD what is your in game name if you are so unhappy about everything? We can talk about it :)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
ive already talked about it with the people that count...you're nothing so you will never know who i am or whom i talked about it with. You thought you were some shite hot player leaving your account, taking on others, using your dirty mouth and techniques in game as you have no skill just to return with your original account yesterday for 550 favour. We could have easily got the win without you but we would have never gone close without a couple of our leaders and us 'work horses' that were there from day one providing support, pumping resources and playing in an honourable way to really help the alliance. so dont come and tell me that we can talk about it now, i have nothing to say to an offensive, disrespectful cheat that only cares about numbers and himself and nothing about the team. It is players like you that are ruining this game and are causing so many to walk away for extended breaks just like im most likely going to do.

Kosti

Phrourach
ive already talked about it with the people that count...you're nothing so you will never know who i am or whom i talked about it with. You thought you were some shite hot player leaving your account, taking on others, using your dirty mouth and techniques in game as you have no skill just to return with your original account yesterday for 550 favour. We could have easily got the win without you but we would have never gone close without a couple of our leaders and us 'work horses' that were there from day one providing support, pumping resources and playing in an honourable way to really help the alliance. so dont come and tell me that we can talk about it now, i have nothing to say to an offensive, disrespectful cheat that only cares about numbers and himself and nothing about the team. It is players like you that are ruining this game and are causing so many to walk away for extended breaks just like im most likely going to do.
who are the people that count may i ask?

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
players that are a lot better then you, higher up in the chain of command and actually have my respect. By the way, it's useless you keep asking around who i am as you will never know! If it was for me, you along with several other players wouldnt even still be here and definitely wouldnt get your precious 550 favour or name in hall of fame.

Kosti

Phrourach
dont hide behind a fake name, shoot me a DM or send me a PM in game <3

Kosti

Phrourach
players that are a lot better then you, higher up in the chain of command and actually have my respect. By the way, it's useless you keep asking around who i am as you will never know! If it was for me, you along with several other players wouldnt even still be here and definitely wouldnt get your precious 550 favour or name in hall of fame.
lol well its not up to you is it xD