Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

DeletedUser52416

left there days ago and will be handing cities over too soon, dont worry
No one left the discord server though.

Exactly!

apparently you need support to stick a siege though? Idk haven't quite figured it out... I just keep building LS and flyers...:oops:
maybe Banjo will make me his apprentice and teach me, could you put in a word for me?
Hmmm... I like you better the way you are now though :(

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
obviously you all do as you keep replying and talking about it. kosti, mort and major really are rattled over all this. Good way to show the rest of the world all those rotten eggs ive been talking about, you're the only ones actually saying anything. Guilty conscience maybe? The next few worlds are gonna be lonely places for you all...karma

guyman101

Phrourach
Unless you're willing to put a name behind your words, I'm going to assume you're just another OV salt can seething on externals because that's what this place is for. So um, enjoy ur little moment of glory I guess, don't think I'll be loosing sleep over this lol.

Xuegou

Phrourach
obviously you all do as you keep replying and talking about it. kosti, mort and major really are rattled over all this. Good way to show the rest of the world all those rotten eggs ive been talking about, you're the only ones actually saying anything. Guilty conscience maybe? The next few worlds are gonna be lonely places for you all...karma
I think conquest is done for anyway, have you seen Ares? This was the last "Balanced" CQ world to be released, so it is what it is. Until inno either nerfs Ares or fixes their game conquest is done for, and people may think this is my opinion but I know a lot of people who will agree with me lol

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Unless you're willing to put a name behind your words, I'm going to assume you're just another OV salt can seething on externals because that's what this place is for. So um, enjoy ur little moment of glory I guess, don't think I'll be loosing sleep over this lol.
assume all you want...it's kind of funny how some of you have been so caught up on OV this entire world and forgot about the real important players here, your own alliance. Dont get me wrong, im glad we won and enjoyed myself with the few players that appreciate the efforts we all put in, but i find it sad and a little offensive that a minority of you think and talk about OV 24/7 and only play this game with the aim to ruin it for others.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I think conquest is done for anyway, have you seen Ares? This was the last "Balanced" CQ world to be released, so it is what it is. Until inno either nerfs Ares or fixes their game conquest is done for, and people may think this is my opinion but I know a lot of people who will agree with me lol
i think you're 100% spot on

DeletedUser52416

No one of importance is missing. The very few that aren't in Discord never expressed themselves as being unsatisfied.
You're nothing but a liar, first it was "all those awards", then the "leaving the discord". No one matches either of those descriptions, and because you're probably just sour about losing you will say "Oh I just made it up". Not sure how any of us would be lonely in future worlds, goes to show you have no clue about our team dynamic. We also aren't hiding behind fake names, no reason to. Your words and opinions have no value when they have no respectable name behind them.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
you're still looking over your shoulder trying to find me...amazing how much it bothers you. got something to hide? Of course some of you are hiding behind fake names, we all know who was playing 5mins account. I think ill just have to do to you in the next world what we did to OV in this world, plant even more spies. Good thing i have my network all ready to go...;)

Thooury

Hekatontarch
you're still looking over your shoulder trying to find me...amazing how much it bothers you. got something to hide? Of course some of you are hiding behind fake names, we all know who was playing 5mins account. I think ill just have to do to you in the next world what we did to OV in this world, plant even more spies. Good thing i have my network all ready to go...;)
kindah cringe ngl
imagine calling someone out for using spies
and then bragging about the fact that you are going to use spies

pot...kettle...black

DeletedUser52416

You think you are some tough guy, I would never have to look over my shoulder for some internet warrior. If that is a threat I suppose the mods should handle it though?(even though thooury be punishing ur... "capacity".. already) lmao
I mostly find it hilarious that you are so sour that you try to start drama, dodging it every time you're caught messing up your story. That last comment only made it even more obvious you aren't in our alliance.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
story aint messed up, everything checks out. and the last comment actually confirms we are in the same alliance, maybe i just know stuff that you dont...oops!!!

I like that name internet warrior, i may have to use it in the future...thanks. not really sure who was threatening who though or what mods have to do with it....hmmmmm

DeletedUser52416

story aint messed up, everything checks out. and the last comment actually confirms we are in the same alliance, maybe i just know stuff that you dont...oops!!!

I like that name internet warrior, i may have to use it in the future...thanks. not really sure who was threatening who though or what mods have to do with it....hmmmmm
Like arguing with a child, all you have to say is "No you".