Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

DeletedUser52416

GG to Shadow Cats on the 4/7 btw
enjoy the victory :)
So happy Shadow Tails ended up not winning the world
Just an FYI, we have talked about the endgame name change for months :)
yeah, it's handy...just like a larger warehouse and cheaper heroes are too...hint hint
Mate I doubt you're in our alliance. Also if you thought you were being respectful(yet honest) you'd have no reason to create a fake account, so if you're in SC, clearly we've made a mistake not internalizing you. Hiding behind a fake name only proves a point that you have no good intentions with your post. You're most likely just another OV puppet, seen lots of them through multiple worlds.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Just an FYI, we have talked about the endgame name change for months :)

Mate I doubt you're in our alliance. Also if you thought you were being respectful(yet honest) you'd have no reason to create a fake account, so if you're in SC, clearly we've made a mistake not internalizing you. Hiding behind a fake name only proves a point that you have no good intentions with your post. You're most likely just another OV puppet, seen lots of them through multiple worlds.
that type of reply is the exact reason why you will never know who i am. any time anyone speaks out around here they either get internalized or abused by the likes of you and the other rotten eggs ive mentioned. The important people know who i am and how i and many others feel, that is what counts.

Thooury

Hekatontarch
that type of reply is the exact reason why you will never know who i am. any time anyone speaks out around here they either get internalized or abused by the likes of you and the other rotten eggs ive mentioned. The important people know who i am and how i and many others feel, that is what counts.
I'm important so just tell me
I promise I wont kiss and tell

DeletedUser52416

Someone else spoke out against things they disagreed with and their thoughts and opinions were both heard and respected. Nothing has happened to them, there are no plans to take any actions against them. But you do you and keep up with them rotten eggs you can't get out of your mind. Thooury I would totally let you CS me if you tell me :* (has to be a 100+ hr one though please)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Someone else spoke out against things they disagreed with and their thoughts and opinions were both heard and respected. Nothing has happened to them, there are no plans to take any actions against them. But you do you and keep up with them rotten eggs you can't get out of your mind. Thooury I would totally let you CS me if you tell me :* (has to be a 100+ hr one though please)
stop being an ostrich and pretending there is and never has been any tension or disagreement amongst us. There has been since the merge but the motivation to win and for a lot of you to beat OV kept us 'together' until now. Now that both those things have pretty much been achieved ill do as i like. All those rotten eggs have names by the way, maybe i should start listing them and saying what they did for everyone else to see.

And by the way, PG cant even defend himself so not really sure how he's going to defend you...;)

DeletedUser56188

I guess all those stupid CS attempts at their LH weren't really enjoyable? Russians gotta work on their Diplo skills
Of course, our English is bad, we speak other languages, but even in our English it will be clear that "several players will enter under the awards", this is MORE than ONE place. If a person can't read, he doesn't need to be a diplomat. Moreover, on our behalf, another player offered him 8 places, he said "this is a muddy player". Well, you would have asked me, we were in touch. Or has 1 become more than 8? What does our diplomacy have to do with it?

DeletedUser52416

stop being an ostrich and pretending there is and never has been any tension or disagreement amongst us. There has been since the merge but the motivation to win and for a lot of you to beat OV kept us 'together' until now. Now that both those things have pretty much been achieved ill do as i like. All those rotten eggs have names by the way, maybe i should start listing them and saying what they did for everyone else to see.

And by the way, PG cant even defend himself so not really sure how he's going to defend you...;)
If you really were on our team this would mean you've been sitting fuming on your own, sad. How many of the OV people have fun when you have a laugh at your act in your discord? If it really is true, mention just a single one of the things I called you in our discord, prove it. Bet you can't. All teams go through ups and downs but your description is so far from accurate.

DeletedUser52416

how cute! <3
blame Inno that cs is limited to 48h TT :(

I'd be cs'ing all of SC from Ocean 0 if it wasn't :cool:
<3

I could've sworn someone sent a CS that was further than that at me haha. Guess I remember wrong.
Totally! Most underrated player this world, you would've rimmed us all from ocean 0 given slots and no max CS TT. :(

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
If you really were on our team this would mean you've been sitting fuming on your own, sad. How many of the OV people have fun when you have a laugh at your act in your discord? If it really is true, mention just a single one of the things I called you in our discord, prove it. Bet you can't. All teams go through ups and downs but your description is so far from accurate.
left there days ago and will be handing cities over too soon, dont worry

Thooury

Hekatontarch
Totally! Most underrated player this world, you would've rimmed us all from ocean 0 given slots and no max CS TT. :(
Exactly!

apparently you need support to stick a siege though? Idk haven't quite figured it out... I just keep building LS and flyers...:oops:
maybe Banjo will make me his apprentice and teach me, could you put in a word for me?

Kosti

Phrourach
Of course, our English is bad, we speak other languages, but even in our English it will be clear that "several players will enter under the awards", this is MORE than ONE place. If a person can't read, he doesn't need to be a diplomat. Moreover, on our behalf, another player offered him 8 places, he said "this is a muddy player". Well, you would have asked me, we were in touch. Or has 1 become more than 8? What does our diplomacy have to do with it?
never talked about your english... If you are doing diplo with a person or alliance at least control your members and dont be sending stupid CS attempts lol even if they arent serious... Thats just my opinion ofc :)