The Crimson Knights

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Two things, Aicy you're going to quit after three days. And Revolt is far better than the traditional conquer.

Edit : Apparently something in this post was wrong. So I edited it to better reflect the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
3 days, 3 months. Whatever... it's all the same to me, just a game.

I don't really mind you insulting me and whatnot, theres no point in taking offence to it and after all... It's not like it's true so it'll just be me proving you wrong. :3
I know I quit things easily, I've admitted that several times but 3 days, or a week, is a bit of a silly thing to say if you ask me. I'm not sure where you got the three days from, Theta perhaps? I never joined that world with the intention of playing, just to see if I could make a crapo alliance with a stupid name and see if it could survive. Obviously not. :D

You can say revolt's better if you truly want too... you're opinion, but after all, you've made absolutely no argument for it... and I'll always think conquest is better whether you decide too make a valid argument or not.

I understand my post before yours was a tad arrogant, something I'm trying to walk away from being but my lousy laptop was crashing and I felt inclined to post on the thread of the alliance I'm joining. :p

Have fun with whatever you're doing nowadays, as always, I still have respect for you for some odd reason I myself fail to understand.

DeletedUser

Two things, Aicy you're going to quit after three days. And Revolt is far better than the traditional conquer.

Edit : Apparently something in this post was wrong. So I edited it to better reflect the truth.

You posted something i agree with! o.0

Crimson Knights hopefully will be good.

Aicy

Strategos
Gah, stop getting at me all the time Sak. :p

I'm not sure what what you agree with him is, but I hope for Vortex's sake it isn't about Revolt being better.

Aicy

Strategos
I'm not sure where you got the three days from, Theta perhaps? I never joined that world with the intention of playing, just to see if I could make a crapo alliance with a stupid name and see if it could survive.

Actually, now I recall, I must admit that's a lie. I just saw that I made a milestone thread, oddly enough. For some reason I can't remember anything around the time Theta was first released.

Did I have an accident or something? :heh:

DeletedUser

Time-frame was an exaggeration (Though save Alpha, you've quit every server I've played on within 2 weeks.), revolt is better because with conquest the only part of it that is in the players hands is the ships travel time after that all he can do is ask for help on the forum.

In terms of defending I think revolt can be rely more on singular skill, whereas Conquering is just a boring timer, Where each side throws troops at a city. And conquer takes like 12 hours longer, that's no good for me.

Aicy

Strategos
2 weeks? I don't really think so. What worlds are they, Delta, Eta and Theta? I'll grant you Theta... but I'm pretty sure I stayed on Delta for at least 3 weeks, and I stayed on Eta for a while taking 2 other cities.

Before the C-Ship lands the defender can look to quite a few different tactics, then when the conquest starts I hardly think it would be realistic if you could control your city whilst being harbored by the enemy, revolt or not. Conquering also doesn't necessarily take 12 hours longer, because unlike revolt it changes with world speed. Most worlds are speed 2 with a 12 hour conquest, and if Theta was a conquest world it would last 8 hours whereas the minimum for revolt is 12 hours.

DeletedUser

i am also joining crimson knights hope i am accepted last world i played Zeta i was in the spartans as a elite of them but got conquer by a crimson knight and saw their power now i am going to try to be on the right side

Aicy

Strategos
For some bazaar reason they made me of all people the recruiter, so you have to ask me. :3

I'll send you an invite. :)

DeletedUser

yes Aicy will play longer than this for shure because on this world he has the amazing motivation of making me eat my words so he sais he will. lol :D which sadly i know am pretty shure he will because i made the acusation that your alliance here was a point ho alliance without cheacking grepostats and well.............you get the picture....:(

Ok for those of you who dont get the picture i siad the crimson knights were point hos without cheaking to see if there were any good members and now aicys told me hed make me eat my words or actually i think he said hed enjoy making me eat my words was exactly what he said lol :)

Last edited by a moderator: