The Crimson Knights

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

Aicy

Strategos
Jay is clearly not flaming, his argument is very solid in saying that CK is utter lies in their rubbish about protecting the weak and such.

I'm surprised Derek is actually a mod. Spams one way and dictates the other. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Someone's mad about being kicked. :p

And we will help the weak etc. But if you would take the time out of your filled up schedule of sulking and would look at our Profile you would see that it says we will do that. But for now we are focused on building, farming, and taking out any threats.

DeletedUser

Mr King, I've been in the alliance and know that is a lie. ;)

But you're NOT in the alliance anymore remember?

I kicked you out.

You know it really BOTHERS me when people stick their noses in other people's private parts without an invitation.

But since you have.... I should point out that our inititial credo puts us in a catch-22... we can't get strong enough to help the weak without beating up on people ourselves.

Well... I guess we can sit back, just farm the island villages and let our camps build up our resources.... and then get called point-whores.

Sad thing is, they used to call my mother that all the time. Only they didn't bother mentioning the part about the points.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like how Crimson is the only active thread in the alliance's. I may not be in the alliance but GO KNIGHTS!!! Kill those nublets!!!... and Jayaris :D

DeletedUser

That's nice... grandmama always has loved a good hot nubcake with some chamomile tea and a bit of Mexican-horse smack.

DeletedUser

I suppose a "That's what she said" joke would be considered inappropriate here?