Calvin Klein

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We're not arguing, what is so wrong with you to think we were? Methinks you're inhaling too much the that nerve gas. ;)

I don't really get what the point of all this is, ruin one alliance get kicked out of the other one. Now what? Time to go to the next server and make your own alliance which you'll quit after a couple weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah, more of a way to get up our post counts :p

"play fight" if you use smilies you can't be angry :O

DeletedUser

I don't really get what the point of all this is, ruin one alliance get kicked out of the other one. Now what? Time to go to the next server and make your own alliance which you'll quit after a couple weeks.

Your only talent (And I'm reaching to call it that) is talking smack on the forums, you should of kept your head down and allowed people to play the game with out your ADD bringing it all down.

+1 rep

DeletedUser

Your only talent (And I'm reaching to call it that) is talking smack on the forums, you should of kept your head down and allowed people to play the game with out your ADD bringing it all down.

methinks you are 100% correct.

+rep

Aicy

Strategos

I didn't ruin any alliances, and I hardly wanted to get kicked out of CK. :p

And I could easily say the same thing when you go trolling and whatnot.

methinks you are 100% correct.

+rep

Methinks you are spamming with all your "Be calm crap" when I am calm and with your posts just to say +rep. :p

And Magikarp, I saw your post on the CK forums about attacking me and such... and would like to tell you every little detail in there was wrong. I joined Vortex because they asked me to help them with their fourms and as I kinda screwed them over and thought I should help them, and then left not because they didn't want me, not because I'm a noob but because I had already asked Elite Shadow if I could join them before I even got kicked from CK and had just gotten word they'd let me in.

Kthxbai.

DeletedUser

Methinks you are spamming with all your "Be calm crap" when I am calm and with your posts just to say +rep. :p

And Magikarp, I saw your post on the CK forums about attacking me and such... and would like to tell you every little detail in there was wrong. I joined Vortex because they asked me to help them with their fourms and as I kinda screwed them over and thought I should help them, and then left not because they didn't want me, not because I'm a noob but because I had already asked Elite Shadow if I could join them before I even got kicked from CK and had just gotten word they'd let me in.

Kthxbai.

i wasnt spamming unlike you and your so called "peaceful" chat with jarpenguin.

Apologies for trying to get you guys to stop being juvenile, this is what you did yesterday in that PnP thread and this is what you said to Sakaturou who was innocently trying to keep the peace as well.

Basically you wanted to betray CK by leaving them and joining elite shadows even before they turned on you and kicked you out, nice to know.

kthxbai

DeletedUser

I think it's because you ruined Vortex :S

Nah, that was you. :p
Only kidding, it was both of us. I regret what I did, and went into Vortex to repay my debts by reorganizing the alliance forums and such as best I could.

I didn't ruin any alliances, and I hardly wanted to get kicked out of CK. :p

Perhaps you should keep track of the posts you make so I don't have to?

And I could easily say the same thing when you go trolling and whatnot.

Except, I've never been kicked from an alliance and the only way I've negatively impacted an alliance is by leaving the server. The difference between me and you is that everything I do is deliberate you're just a child banging his head against a wall screaming.

DeletedUser

Kthxbai.

Good to hear youre moving around on your own terms.

Im not looking to attack you, dont even know where you are compared to me, just wondering how people are going to address the issue.

Why join the elite shadow when they have 2 cities other than you in this ocean? And how exactly are you seeing our forums?

Aicy

Strategos
i wasnt spamming unlike you and your so called "peaceful" chat with jarpenguin.

Apologies for trying to get you guys to stop being juvenile, this is what you did yesterday in that PnP thread and this is what you said to Sakaturou who was innocently trying to keep the peace as well.

Basically you wanted to betray CK by leaving them and joining elite shadows even before they turned on you and kicked you out, nice to know.

kthxbai

Hehe... You know so little my friend.

Dereck had just taken away all my privvys, and my reply to that was one of which I knew might cause him some annoyance. (Also after been treated like crap for 3 days I didn't feel so keen about CK anymore). As Masterity had recently become my friend, I contacted on Skype to ask if I could join him if I needed too.

You really do assume too much, it makes it all the easier to defend myself.

Edit: Wow... lots of responses whilst I was writing this. This is really starting to seem interesting. :)
And, forgot to mention... re-read it me and Jarps "argument". Believe me, we're cool and you were just seeing it in the completely wrong way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Elite Shadow if I could join them before I even got kicked from CK and had just gotten word they'd let me in.

Kthxbai.

Yeah, turns out you were already planning on joining them. And yet you state that being kicked from CK left you

very annoyed at the time and just felt like I wanted to do something.

Personally I just don't see why a guy who's already planning on leaving would be pissed off when they kick him out the door.

DeletedUser

Not a big deal technically speaking you had already left you sort of had your mind set on elite shadow.

Aicy

Strategos
Perhaps you should keep track of the posts you make so I don't have to?

Originally in that post I wrote "exactly" instead of "any" but edited it. Yeah... Vortex is hardly ruined.

Except, I've never been kicked from an alliance and the only way I've negatively impacted an alliance is by leaving the server. The difference between me and you is that everything I do is deliberate you're just a child banging his head against a wall screaming.

Okay, that makes perfect sense. Because it's not as if I knew I was going to get kicked and asked Elite Shadow for an invite. Besides, I don't quite understand how ones actions being deliberate them such a fantastic gentlemen as yourself and anthers actions making them several years younger and near a wall... and whatnot.

I'm not banging my head against a wall, why on earth would I do that? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah, turns out you were already planning on joining them...Personally I just don't see why a guy who's already planning on leaving would be pissed off when they kick him out the door.

AMEN. +rep

Aicy

Strategos
Good to hear youre moving around on your own terms.

Thanks. :p

GIm not looking to attack you, dont even know where you are compared to me, just wondering how people are going to address the issue.

Why join the elite shadow when they have 2 cities other than you in this ocean? And how exactly are you seeing our forums?

I joined them because they are a good alliance and are close to me in the core whether they have 2 cities in my ocean or 20.

How am I seeing your fourms? Dunno... I guess I'm psychic.

Aicy

Strategos
Yeah, turns out you were already planning on joining them. And yet you state that being kicked from CK left you

Personally I just don't see why a guy who's already planning on leaving would be pissed off when they kick him out the door.

Yeah, you got me there. I'm not perfect and was being rushed by the family to play monopoly and didn't defend myself in adequate way.

Shame. :(

DeletedUser

Okay, that makes perfect sense. Because it's not as if I knew I was going to get kicked and asked Elite Shadow for an invite. Besides, I don't quite understand how ones actions being deliberate them such a fantastic gentlemen as yourself and anthers actions making them several years younger and near a wall... and whatnot.

I'm not banging my head against a wall, why on earth would I do that?

As I said earlier, you knew you were going to kicked so why are you crying about it? This is you banging your head against the wall and screaming, you're unable to affect any real change to the circumstances around you and so you make this thread. Complaining about some (admittedly terrible) alliance..

As far as I can tell it looks like Crimson Knights came better off in this exchange, because they no longer have you in their alliance and you're left emotionally wounded by the experience.

DeletedUser

I think that this can be locked. Take this to a private chat please :O

Or teh mods will be angwy :(

DeletedUser

I think that this can be locked. Take this to a private chat please :O

Or teh mods will be angwy :(

Perhaps you should re-read the forum rules. It's an awful shame when someone who has no idea of how to moderate a forum asks for threads to be locked on little to no grounds.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should re-read the forum rules. It's an awful shame when someone who has no idea of how to moderate a forum asks for threads to be locked on little to no grounds.

Well, I want this under control before you burn down Iota with your flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.