The Pantheon

DeletedUser

so what happen to the cat now?:D :D :D

funny-sign-free-dead-cat-on-highway.jpg

DeletedUser

kick their *** ILLUMINATI !! Pantheon does not have a prayer !!

DeletedUser

The Pantheon are no more, it appears they have dissolved and died. This thread can therefore be deleted

Thanks

DeletedUser

I think this is still relevant. Its basically the same main players. Just with the dead weight dropped and a new name. You don't see the GH thread changed even though it is now called nameless

BTW, the Score is currently 2-0 favoring the Illuminati.

DeletedUser

I think this is still relevant. Its basically the same main players. Just with the dead weight dropped and a new name. You don't see the GH thread changed even though it is now called nameless

BTW, the Score is currently 2-0 favoring the Illuminati.

It'll be 3-0 in a couple of hours sire, they didn't even try to break my siege on gary's 22 paddedcell...n_n'

DeletedUser

So is Illuminati beating Deja Vu now as well?

Correct, although it is very early to be making any judgments. As this is a "new" alliance the "war" stats should be started new. And while I am confident we will continue to lead them in conquers, it would be too early to say for any war.

DeletedUser

Meanies!!!!

It seems during the transition from The Pantheon to Deja Vu. They dropped their inactives. One of such included a poor girl named Aeryn. Oh she supported The Pantheon in times of need but she got labeled as inactive.

Remember to read bottom up on these mails
*The person who sent me these mail's name is blocked out.

********* 8/24/10 at 2:45 AM
9 attacks? when will the last one be? maybe i can snipe it for you, give the exact time in server GMT time, or if you are still active when their CS land, pm me and maybe i can break the siege.. you're with them, why will they do such a thing to an active member is a big question to me...:(
Aeryn on 8/24/10 at 2:44 AM
And if anybody wants that other one they can take it too.
Aeryn on 8/24/10 at 2:42 AM
They sent 9 I have 2 left to get through and then the support is coming. If you need all of them tell me or a troop count.
*********** 8/24/10 at 2:41 AM
i'll try and send some navy in there...
Aeryn on 8/24/10 at 2:41 AM
I have no navy at the moment..I recalled some of the support I was giving so it will be about 20 Biremes.
*********** 8/24/10 at 2:40 AM
hehehe... seems to me that you're pissing them off...:))
Aeryn on 8/24/10 at 2:39 AM
Hope this works..the last one
Report showed nothing useful
************* 8/24/10 at 2:38 AM
report of their attacks...
Aeryn on 8/24/10 at 2:33 AM
What kind of report you want. Besides you who would be the other to hurt them the most. They pissed me off is what they did.

********* 8/24/10 at 2:31 AM
yeap and i just took one from him...:)) can you give me a report, maybe i can ask other from my alliance to take it from you...
Aeryn on 8/24/10 at 2:28 AM
Yeah, this the 2nd time they tried to take it from me. I apparently didn't responded to them in a timely manner so they said I was inactive. They gave me a freaking day to respond personally they just want the city.
********* 8/24/10 at 2:26 AM
are they takin' it? are they attackin' you now? they are your former allies, why will they do that?
Aeryn on 8/24/10 at 2:26 AM
Big Brenda had 3 on this island?
Aeryn on 8/24/10 at 2:25 AM
I don't want this alliance to have it.
********* 8/24/10 at 2:24 AM
why? are you quitting? actually, even if i want your city i can't have 3 cities in 1 island:(...
Aeryn on 8/24/10 at 2:19 AM
Do you want this city?
It also turns out Deja Vu are hypocrites and cannot be held to their words. The below mail was to Valosin26, someone who is helping magnus465 conquer this poor poor girl.

Aeryn today at 4:25 AM
It take it doesn't apply now...And I thought you were supposed to go before the council for discipline I take that only accounts for certain people. Did you get tired of hearing him beg for help to try to beat me and take my city...some alliance you got there..I thought they were supposed to help you and have your back but not this one they stab you in the back and to the face..I am just laughing at how long it took to take it your little baby member couldn't take by his self...he had to go crying to you and the others...how long did you to organize this...No wonder you couldn't take cities from anybody but your own alliance members...priceless it truly is...funny I am still laughing...

Aeryn today at 3:11 AM
I thought we were friends..isn't that what you wanted when you tried to attacked me before...and what about that favor you said you would me give all talk...I take it...
And there's more. This one was to Ivory.

Aeryn today at 5:17 AM

It's me again..lol..you know the one you ignored the other time I thought that was a no no and that it was rude. That's what AJ told me and that you considered that to be a non active player. I want to know how I was considered non active when AJ sent a mail and I sent a reply to him not a week before. Who cares anyway..What I was writing to you about was how pathetic your alliance truly is when it takes your member 6 tries to take 1 city from an ex alliance member who you didn't think worthy enough to be among you so called good players. I just want to know where to find you when you run from another war and merge with another alliance. That's the only thing you are good for..run like rats on a sicking ship and believe me you will sink again...lol..I can't wait...I think its funny tho..someone unworthy beat you how many times...lol.
Edit: Fresh in as of a minute ago from this edit

Aeryn today at 5:25 AM
This one is to AJ...not very good...I don't think but still its the thought that counts...lol

This is from the nonactive player...How is the mighty War Chief? Did you finally get tired of hearing his whining and step in to help him...you know sending in Valosin...but first you had to send in Gary who didn't cut it...he got his behind spanked by a girl and for a while so did Magnus...I find it funny under your leadership you only can take cities from alliance members and ex ones...its freaking hilarious and it took 6 tries to do it...did you have to hold up his big boy undies for him...I am laughing at you all...can't wait to see which alliance you will run to when you lose another war...
I don't know, I might just take her in The Illuminati to send hate mails for me. She would make a good flamer on the forum as well.

My advice, before trying to be friendly to Deja Vu, keep in mind what is above. If they can't even hold themselves to their word how can anyone expect better.

P.S. I might add in some pictures a bit later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

lol nice chrss. i can definatly see the appeal of recruiting her. hell i would do it as she seems capable of growing and becoming a decent player.

very amusing. i agree that deja Vu dont seem to be all that great TBH.
( just incase gokilla reads this. i will say you do have some above average players though, that deserve to be in a top alliance, including your self, but you dont have enough of them to make a good one. )

DeletedUser

very amusing. i agree that deja Vu dont seem to be all that great TBH.
( just incase gokilla reads this. i will say you do have some above average players though, that deserve to be in a top alliance, including your self, but you dont have enough of them to make a good one. )

I agree. They aren't all bad players. I know the Insomniacs players aren't. And some of the old Pantheon members aren't. But all the dead weight counteracts the skills of the better players.

DeletedUser

We all know how to read this data and we all know that when you are in an extremely active and contested area you do not remain attack free for any length of time. However, it seems that we had a large number of players who by some chance of wonderfully incredible and improbable luck were able to do just that. Members who sat next to some of the most aggressive players in the game and did not have much in the way of def point. Some even had 0, zip, nada, not a single defensive point earned.

You do the math on this ever so difficult problem.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/26021/history
2010-08-26 Aeryn 2230. 15,985 2 8,958 764 8,194
2010-08-25 Aeryn 2221. 15,985 2 6,439 764 5,675
2010-08-24 Aeryn DeJa Vu 2226. 15,954 2 1,376 764 612
2010-08-23 Aeryn The Pantheon 2222. 15,954 2 800 764 36
2010-08-22 Aeryn The Pantheon 2222. 15,954 2 800 764 36

Rank Player Name Points
1. Aeryn Aeryn's city 13,573
2. Valosin26 Bunker 1 12,331
3. McMcenith Alexandria 11,895
4. Dyames 39 BIG BRENDA 11,626
5. magnus465 KInKYNooB 11,296
6. Dyames 38 Pantheoneater 10,996
7. McMcenith Delphi 10,859
8. Ceasar Sativus Agon 7,500
9. Aeryn city 2,434
10. bruin 4 life777 066 city 2,421

DeletedUser

Rank Player Name Points
1. Aeryn Aeryn's city 13,573
2. Valosin26 Bunker 1 12,331
3. McMcenith Alexandria 11,895
4. Dyames 39 BIG BRENDA 11,626
5. magnus465 KInKYNooB 11,296
6. Dyames 38 Pantheoneater 10,996
7. McMcenith Delphi 10,859
8. Ceasar Sativus Agon 7,500
9. Aeryn city 2,434
10. bruin 4 life777 066 city 2,421

How does this relate to anything. To be honest I'm not quite sure what that is from.

DeletedUser

How does this relate to anything. To be honest I'm not quite sure what that is from.

Chrss, I am sorry that you do not recognize that this is an Island overview of (680|603). I will made sure to put a heading on things for you in the future.