The Pantheon

DeletedUser

Just noting that they need help is all...to take down an MRA. Kinda funny for all their chest puffing. :)

facepalm2.jpg

You didn't understand my post. They did not ask for the help. They were offered it, and anyone would have accepted. That much is obvious to me.

You have done well so far. Stop ruining your moment with this ceaseless nit-picking.

Try spell check

Whether that was directed at me or not, it is not yours, or anyone elses place to comment on other peoples grammar or spelling. Only if what is written is illegible may you report it.

EDIT: 400th post, Woot! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm withdrawing from this conversation.
Alpharius is right (as usual). And i can only surmise from both of your replies to him that you're just here to... Well, blow off steam? Try to browbeat us into submission? I'm not entirely sure. The fact that you had the nerve to comment on someones grammar, Erikson, instead of calmly rebutting his comments (if you believed them to be false) shows me this.

If you really are who your In Game Profile suggests you are, then i'd have expected more of you. Right now all i see is a child, bored and lonely.

DeletedUser

No one is condemning the strategy, unlike those who judge what they think is an MRA, like its a bad strategy (no one has beaten China), history shows that overwhelming numbers in many cases has been the deciding factor. If you look at the trends, those of you who think you are above the idea of merging, commit the same action but call it something else. Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. So it is you who condemn that which you do not understand.

DeletedUser

Please, lies do not become you, you are without question conspiring with the insomniacs, no doubt in an effort to suck off their top player as you have done with every other alliance that has had the misforture of dealing with you. (IE: You're a much better player than the rest in that alliance why don't you join us.) Alfonz, it is you that has been reduced to name calling. We all have our pet peeves, mine is illiteracy, I am sorry if you were offended, i will try to ignore it in the future.
Alpharius, if honor is a concept that is foreign to you, I am not surprised, it seems to be the common thread within the illuminati.

DeletedUser

facepalm2.jpg

You didn't understand my post. They did not ask for the help. They were offered it, and anyone would have accepted. That much is obvious to me.

You have done well so far. Stop ruining your moment with this ceaseless nit-picking.

Actually I did. I didn't say the Illuminati ran screaming to the Insomniacs, and I didn't call them dishonorable or anything like that.

What I was saying was that they were offered help, and they didn't want to take the glory by declining. If they really didn't need it, they would have declined, but as it stands now, if the Illuminati prevail (doubt it), it will not be because the Illuminati alone were so awesome, it will be because the Illuminati and the Insomniacs banded together to take out the Pantheon. The fact that they didn't want to hog the glory is telling of what kind of threat they really believe the Pantheon are. If the Illuminati win, it'll always be remembered that they needed help to take down an MRA.

And that was my point. :)

DeletedUser

Actually I did. I didn't say the Illuminati ran screaming to the Insomniacs, and I didn't call them dishonorable or anything like that.

What I was saying was that they were offered help, and they didn't want to take the glory by declining. If they really didn't need it, they would have declined, but as it stands now, if the Illuminati prevail (doubt it), it will not be because the Illuminati alone were so awesome, it will be because the Illuminati and the Insomniacs banded together to take out the Pantheon. The fact that they didn't want to hog the glory is telling of what kind of threat they really believe the Pantheon are. If the Illuminati win, it'll always be remembered that they needed help to take down an MRA.

And that was my point. :)

And my point was that honour/glory/whatever means nothing. Whats new with groups of people banding together to remove another group? Thats been going on since the Sumerian city states and more than likely before that.

If Illuminati win, it's because they were not foolish enough to refuse another alliances offer to attack the Pantheon. They used their heads.

And that was my point.

DeletedUser

LOL, pretty good Alpharius, you avoided the word HELP!!!!! Imagine help with an MRA....how embarrassing for you.

DeletedUser

And my point was that honour/glory/whatever means nothing.

To you maybe, but to the Illuminati, they sure to like to stroke their egos. I can easily point out many examples by searching the post history for crss. I'm not criticizing them for that, I am just telling you that their egos do matter. Proof of this is not hard to find.

Whats new with groups of people banding together to remove another group? Thats been going on since the Sumerian city states and more than likely before that.

I'm not complaining about this, bring it. I'm just saying it looks awful bad that they agreed to your offer of assistance so quickly...Especially for an alliance that strokes their ego so much and has been saying how bad the Pantheon suck for so long and how easy they will roll over them and blah blah blah.

If Illuminati win, it's because they were not foolish enough to refuse another alliances offer to attack the Pantheon. They used their heads.

And that was my point.

Cool, so basically you're agreeing with me that they need your help. :)

DeletedUser

Erikson said:
No one is condemning the strategy, unlike those who judge what they think is an MRA, like its a bad strategy (no one has beaten China), history shows that overwhelming numbers in many cases has been the deciding factor.

That is normally not how it works in these kind of games. I have NEVER seen a single alliance in Grepolis or tribe in TW during late game where numbers such as yours were dominating.

Erikson said:
Please, lies do not become you, you are without question conspiring with the insomniacs

We are obviously conspiring because we are both attacking you. So I guess all the elite alliances on this server were obviously conspiring against alliances such as SWAT and Semper-Fi aren’t we. :rolleyes:

Erikson said:
no doubt in an effort to suck off their top player as you have done with every other alliance that has had the misforture of dealing with you.
Not really, we don’t even have any diplomatic relations with them. I am content with them how they are. I had never once thought about the possibility of grabbing a few of their players for ourselves. But of course to you I must be lying… :rolleyes:

Erikson said:
Alfonz, it is you that has been reduced to name calling.
Nah…I think you have too, you called me a liar.

Erikson said:
Alpharius, if honor is a concept that is foreign to you, I am not surprised, it seems to be the common thread within the illuminati.
Do your research, Alpharius is not in the Illuminati. :D

First off, I just want to say that so far that you, Kolgax, are the most intelligent of The Pantheon posters so far.

Kolgax said:
If they really didn't need it, they would have declined, but as it stands now, if the Illuminati prevail
Right now we have roughly 3 times as many conquers against you as you have against us.

Kolgax said:
it will not be because the Illuminati alone were so awesome, it will be because the Illuminati and the Insomniacs banded together to take out the Pantheon.
No, we are still owning you. But for some reason, many of your members go into vm after attacks start. It seems to be quite hypocritical after saying we do that.

Kolgax said:
To you maybe, but to the Illuminati, they sure to like to stroke their egos. I can easily point out many examples by searching the post history for crss. I'm not criticizing them for that, I am just telling you that their egos do matter. Proof of this is not hard to find.
I will admit, I do have a bit of an ego. But once again, you made another hypocritical statement. I seem to remember various members of your alliance calling us noobs as well and saying we really suck and such.

I think I better wrap this up.

As Alpharius (not in the Illuminati) said before. This is degenerating into childish bickering. To me, it is tiresome to be responding to people who are looking way too far into things for ulterior motives. It is like arguing with a 7 year old. You can go on as long as you want but they will never believe you. This is why I will do the mature thing back out of posting on the public forums on anything regarding The Pantheon. And if your decent players ever come out of VM or stop going into it we will let our battles do the talking. ;)

Chrss2128

DeletedUser

Hmmm
chrss before you leave the forums, please come over to the reports post, It really requires your attention.

DeletedUser

I will admit, I do have a bit of an ego. But once again, you made another hypocritical statement. I seem to remember various members of your alliance calling us noobs as well and saying we really suck and such.

It's only hypocritical if I condemn it. :)

DeletedUser

...Alpharius, if honor is a concept that is foreign to you, I am not surprised, it seems to be the common thread within the illuminati.

As stated, please do your research before you speak on the forum. It is painfully obvious that I am not a member of the Illuminati. You don't even need to look far to realise that (looks at sig).

Honour being a concept alien to me? Not at all, I just view it differently to most people. Its just another character weakness to be exploited by the ruthless.

LOL, pretty good Alpharius, you avoided the word HELP!!!!! Imagine help with an MRA....how embarrassing for you.

Not embarrasing for me at all, the Kings Blades, Semper-Fi, SWAT and most recently Justice (all of which being MRA's) have all been soundly beaten in my area of Gamma by my alliance (which is not the Illuminati). Their is nothing wrong with recieving help, do you hear Afganistan using your "arguments" because the US brought in other nations within NATO?

DeletedUser

honour being a concept alien to me? Not at all, i just view it differently to most people. its just another character weakness to be exploited by the ruthless.

BEST LINE EVER!

Put that in your sig lol.

DeletedUser

BEST LINE EVER!

Put that in your sig lol.

I don't need to, stuff like that spews from my mouth constantly.

A bit like diarrhea, only without the brown stuff :Angry:

Back on topic, all I've been trying to say is that some players need to suck up, and get on with this war, rather than forcing third parties such as myself to spew verbal diarrhea in an attempt to force a more mature argument.

DeletedUser

I completely agree.

I've laughed many times at the Pantheons desperate attempts to draw attention away from the actual fighting by talking about non-sequential crap. It really is childish, as chrss said.

DeletedUser2638

2) OUR players go on VM when they're 'losing cities'?? Have you MET Byrnie? Or Daulfin!? On multiple occasions both of these players have ran into VM to avoid an op.

for starters im not avoiding operations im in the middle of salou enjoying a holiday with my special someone, i would perfer to be home kicking some *** but i cant right now, not for a little while longer, but dont think im dodging, im a fighter not a coward, i will be back soon enough

DeletedUser

lol... Insomniacs join the war? Oh dear... sonny boy, there is no war. Only a border skirmish by The Illuminati that appears to have hit a stand still

DeletedUser

"Standstill" You must not know how to read. The server stats tell otherwise.

P.S. We are just playing with you guys at the moment.

"Something Like This"

280sw0yu335.gif