Crimson Knights vs Karnage

DeletedUser

Hell. Bring them all on. The only ones in that entire list that would pose a threat would be Elite Shadows. The rest will be easy BP.

DeletedUser

I believe the link is Elite shadow are allied with Shadow gods of olympus, who are allied to karnage.

I could be wrong, just what ive gathered from posts from those in question.

DeletedUser

Eitherway when you need your allies to fight for you it is pretty pathetic.
You go out, talk smack, pick a fight then get anyone in the ocean who will ally you to fight for you...
What would really tick me off though is somehow you managed to ally enough O54 area alliances to down TCK, to fight for you and then you make the claim that you beat CK.
I heard that Damned Minions were allied with Karnage in an attempt to stop CK.

DeletedUser3393

Trevalyn, its all ok. This way when TCK beats Karnage, it will be all the more sweet.

DeletedUser2663

and its not like it matters. they need all the help they can get just to survive =). + more farms for us. i already got me around 5 now =)

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone from TCK really cares what Karnage does. I know they hardly register on my threat-o-meter. I don't dislike them, or even want to attack them. They are just an alliance of a bunch of cities that would give me horrible morale penalties.

DeletedUser

8 nubs compared to the usual 80, it's good to know you can resist.

DeletedUser

2 of Karnage's Leaders have left, 1 has been Conquered, their pretty much screwed.

DeletedUser

Check out the rim, is that the founder of The Crimson Knights I see far far away on the edge? I do believe it is. How could this have happened that the great CK's let their leader get rimmed? Funny ol' world Iota ain't it.