Crimson Knights vs Karnage

DeletedUser

Check out the rim, is that the founder of The Crimson Knights I see far far away on the edge? I do believe it is. How could this have happened that the great CK's let their leader get rimmed? Funny ol' world Iota ain't it.

Taking into account :

DerikRisen hasn't posted in over two weeks

He still hasn't reset his city

I'm going to congratulate whoever did it on conquering an inactive player.

DeletedUser

Taking into account :

DerikRisen hasn't posted in over two weeks

He still hasn't reset his city

I'm going to congratulate whoever did it on conquering an inactive player.

:heh: An inactive leader of a top alliance. Well now I really have seen everything.

Funny ol' world Iota ain't it :cool:

DeletedUser

Do you think he was active with a 1700 point city...?

I hadent heard a word from him for over a week before I left, and he didnt reply to msgs. One of the reasons I chose to left.

Im sure their new leader will do a great job.

DeletedUser

:eek: OMG who's that over there? Is that daizan? Another member of the CK's on the rim. Very soon we'll have to call it the Crimson Rim.:p

I'm glad it's not a fluke, though I considered it an inevitability that both Vortex and CK would fail it's nice to see my beliefs confirmed so quickly.

DeletedUser

Daizan wasnt conquered, he just restarted. Look at his grepo stats. No defensive battle points.

Gibbowo and Lukjackm just jumped ship and joined the expendables.

The knights are def on a decline.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Daizan wasnt conquered, he just restarted. Look at his grepo stats. No defensive battle points.

Gibbowo and Lukjackm just jumped ship and joined the expendables.

The knights are def on a decline.

:D AAAhhhh poor daizan. Was it too difficult for him playing in the core? Maybe he's just happier playing with the noobs. They're more on his level.
Or maybe he just got too much stick from all the players he insulted when he wrote that stupid list of his calling all the top players bullies and offering a bounty to the players that rimmed them. What goes around comes around eh.

Funny ol' world Iota ain't it.:cool:

DeletedUser

Well boys. I think it's fair to say this....let's cool it down.

I can see some real rivalry going on here, but let me explain myself.

CK had everything to become a great alliance. They just never used their potential. Myself included.

I'm not being a traitor switching out...It had nothing going for it for a fair while before derek was rimmed. No one was communicating. There just didn't seem like there was any point staying.

And...as always Jayaris predicted well.

DeletedUser

crimson knights are far from being defeated by anyone. the only thing that will end them is themselves

if zabbi and aurave leave then its over for them

DeletedUser

well who cares anyway. its not as if crimson knights were the be all and end all.

they have some cracking players and they will go elsewhere if needs be

if anyone shows me one solid report showing them hitting their top players hard then good for you, but i havent seen one yet

DeletedUser

2 players cant make up an alliance. I feel bad for guys like Dobby and ther others who I actually enjoyed playing with.

Saw this coming a while ago though and decided to get out while the getting was good. The problem with creating an alliance built mainly with top players from other worlds is that this world will always be meaningless to them. When guys like chrss and alpharius left and the founder was in the bottom 5 players of the alliance the pattern was clear.

DeletedUser

Top 6 Alliances ranked by ABP:

1 Elite Shadows 50746
2 The Crimson Knights 48738
3 LEGION 39319
4 Athenian Elite 19257
5 Shadow Gods of Olympus 18036
6 Aurave + Zabbi 17118

DeletedUser

Someone is still sulking. :p

He had RL issues and couldn't get on much. Our main problem was that many of us left due to other worlds.

DeletedUser

why is there always an excuse for sombody losing a city? man up and admit you couldnt save the city, im not saying he dosnt have RL issues but thats what vacation is for

DeletedUser

Chris, no, just no.

He had some serious RL problems and still VALIANTLY to continue leading and playing.

Im happy i donated my city to zabbi.