First War

DeletedUser5591

I know! Why he/she going to let his/her alliance be a farm.

DeletedUser

I will be informing him, enjoy being attacked.

Two epic attacks today so far, and yes KAS1 - I did enjoy them......
Here's one report, the other is exactly the same just one minute earlier.....

9561640502.jpg

Thanks. Please send more like this, I have a victory parade running now thanks to noobs like this.

DeletedUser

Maybe I should disband an alliance that will actually fight back :D

DeletedUser

I keep attacking alliances and no one wants to fight back like this :(

DeletedUser

Sigh.

1) I never understood why people send transports with no light ships. People are making birime's now.

2) There will be some conquests in the next few days I predict. I bet there are people already with it or will have it within a day or two.

DeletedUser

HaHaHa!!!
I probably would have fell off a cliff laughing over that one :p

DeletedUser6810

2) There will be some conquests in the next few days I predict. I bet there are people already with it or will have it within a day or two.

I can tell you BS already has their first conquest in the process of being planned out, think its today he is ready to go.

DeletedUser

[user]SundayPanda[/user], [user]KAS1[/user] hasn't researched conquest so I'm not sure where you are.

DeletedUser

Well, I was only joking :)

Btw, how can you know he hasn't researched it yet? B-)

DeletedUser

Well, I was only joking :)

Btw, how can you know he hasn't researched it yet? B-)

we have spies in his city telling us.
but you wont find them, they are secret ninja spies only available in kappa if you reach a certain amount of bp.

but dont tell anyone.

there is another secret: whisper:
i see dead people

DeletedUser

we have spies in his city telling us.
but you wont find them, they are secret ninja spies only available in kappa if you reach a certain amount of bp.

but dont tell anyone.

there is another secret: whisper:
i see dead people

HAHAHAHA i laughed out loud for real at that

DeletedUser

I hear that the first attempted conquest went down in flames, did anyone else hear anything?

DeletedUser

Interesting thread, enjoyed reading it, :)
Recruiting through intimidation is stupid, the only people you get are players you don't really want in the first place, lol.

DeletedUser7160

I hear that the first attempted conquest went down in flames, did anyone else hear anything?

Only the first one... it's the last one that matters, my friend. And don't act coy, you lost some LS yourself helping out your friends.