First War

DeletedUser5591

Who's winning?

final12875138088.jpg

DeletedUser

This would be more entertaining and exciting if the alliance attacking BS actually had effective leadership..

MRA vs BS.

I wonder who will win.

DeletedUser

Mhm.. It should be an interesting fight .. Maybe.. Maybe Not o.o

~V

DeletedUser

well the long promised attacks on me have finally begun. (I only had to attack 3 of their 4 members on my island to provoke it)
I'll update you all shortly as to the effectiveness of their massive war machine against my 6 swordsmen........

DeletedUser

OK, they hit...

Hours of begging and threats and this is what I get.....

3456312022.jpg

DeletedUser

Valz... Why not move out your swords?

Either way... That's just... Sad. :(

I knew he was sending slingers so I left the swords to kill them all. No point in killing only a few of them with the militia.

DeletedUser

Score 1 for unnecessary losses :D

???
Really?

72 slingers killed for 21 swords - I'm happy with that ratio.
In the sim, zero luck, zero wall etc...
72 slingers against 170 Militia only, militia all die and 47 slingers go back to my enemy to be used in another attack on my city at a later point in time, perhaps when i'm offline (if that ever happens)

So Unnecessary Losses - I think not.

DeletedUser

"we are declaring war to BS...no,wait, we can't do nothing yet...by the time that we will have LS those guys from BS shall have at least 2 cities...oh,well, never mind we gave them permission to farm us as long as they aren't angry on us"
hm...just my opinion but you could survive 2 weeks more in kappa if you will not make PnP's

DeletedUser

I think listening to you all bickering is funner then the actual war XD

DeletedUser7160

I think listening to you all bickering is funner then the actual war XD

Well said from an outsider with zero battle points who probably hangs around the forums too much and not enough in-game.

:D

DeletedUser

I have half your points & nearly as many battle points, just sayin...

DeletedUser

Now you KNOW my post deserves Pos. Reps

What on earth are you talking about!?

Your leader said it was okay for us to farm you! :supermad:

picture20po.png

picture21h.png

picture22w.png

See! xD
What kind of Leadership is that?!? :eek:
I think everyone here can agree that this guy is just one of those Leaders who just pisses his pants when they see trouble coming. It's like he's saying to them,"Don't you mind me. I don't care if you make me piss my pants. Just as long as you don't dunk my head in my bathroom toilet.

P.S. Sorry if I'm late on the subject.

DeletedUser

Ras@ Agree, this guy might be just another of one of those inexperienced leaders, lovely leadership though *sarcasm*

Mmm, why am I not convinced this is a war? Call it a farm war, besides it'll slow both alliances down with growth but BS will likely increase on BPs looking at their average points they have better players then Aotp

Although I find this tread funny 8D:eek: