PnP The Marines vs The World

DeletedUser

Its true,

Teh Marinators are suffering from Noob-fright and want lots of help - send them pact requests, lots of pact requests, they love that sort of thing and are bound to accept !!

:D

DeletedUser

Its true,

Teh Marinators are suffering from Noob-fright and want lots of help - send them pact requests, lots of pact requests, they love that sort of thing and are bound to accept !!

so is it true that the marines are ally of sgc and are at war with the bloody ravens and the iunactus

DeletedUser

Then why ask the question if the answer is in there already?

i asked this because i heard this frm one of my friend and he told me that this development is recent one...
so the marines are not the ally of sgc. but what about the war thing with the bloody raven and the iunactus.

i ask this because i got a message frm one of my friend in bloody raven .telling me that the marines and the sgc are in pact and waging a war

DeletedUser

Sasukepran, did you even read my comment with the rep? Go to your user control panel.

DeletedUser

the name he blanked out was kas 1 he is a traitor. also um......... tbr is at war with s.g.c. and narnubs, and the marines, not exactly the world against the marines.

Really with the narwhals? We must have missed that memo. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser13647

"Your Alliance"

You have a 300pt village and have just joined Locotas after begging us to join RME-64 !!

I could post up copies of the begging if you wish !!

Wind yer neck in !!

I was going to disband it after trying to get a leaders spot. I had tried creating my own alliance like in Iota but it didn't work so I dissolved it and thought about dissolving an MRA. You said no though after reading my anti-REAL MADRID posts in these Forums. So then I applied to locotas. What I meant by "bringing my alliance in" was that I'd convince my leaders to go to war if either side was extremely weakened. Also it wasn't begging. It went something like this:

MyrMar on 11/28/10 at 6:26 PM
Why would you want to join RME with all the comments you have on the forums?
Sorry, not right now.
Myrmar
Calamack on 11/28/10 at 3:03 PM
So are you going to respond at all? I see that you've read this.
Calamack on 11/28/10 at 1:34 PM
Look me up in World Iota. I have 3 cities one of them I conquered and I'm running a training alliance for Sovereign Guard.
Calamack on 11/28/10 at 1:33 PM
I just joined yesterday at 10:00 PM Eastern time. I only had an hour to play last night before I went to sleep.
MyrMar on 11/28/10 at 5:20 AM
calamack,
my concern is your low score indicates you may not be an active player.
Please explain your situation in more detail for me to consider.
I didn't look you up yet on the other worlds....
Myrmar
Calamack on 11/28/10 at 5:05 AM
Hi. I have experience in worlds Iota and Mu. I'm also in Ocean 64 and I was wondering if I could join your alliance.

Read bottom to top.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really with the narwhals? We must have missed that memo. :rolleyes:

Yeh. But c'mon, TBR are absolutely pitiful in my few. Lets take CRISAOR for example.

A revolt was sent with a bunch of clearing waves. CRISAOR went running to TBR for support; yet they simply got rid of him! They left him betrayed and eventually he got conquered. That is not right. You help a player on revolt, not conquer them.

If they won't defend each other; they will be a run through. Plus yes, I had no memo that we were at war. I'd expect at least a declaration.

Weak... I see TBR as every other poor MRA. I would have some respect for them if they at least tried to support (like The Shadow Knights, who I do have some respect for at least), though that isn't on. Don't be too scared to declare on us; we are small and that is how most alliances view us. But look at our BP and think of the average BP per player; then look at us.

As I said, Narwhals has no involvement in this war and won't have. We will war our own wars, not other peoples.

DeletedUser6983

Crisaor left and complained becuase he was under revolt. WE said we would send him support and he just left cuz he was tired of not getting any help when we had 3 players supporting him...

DeletedUser

2ni7kzq.jpg

DeletedUser

Nice to see you attack someone Mr Beast.

Cant believe you have three cities already with such a pathetic BP score - only 2/3 of mine and my two little cities and Im one of those awful RME people that attacks with archers !! Presumably your theatre is fully booked else I'd ask for a ticket !! :D

:D :D

J.

DeletedUser

On another note recent info suggests that SFi and Iunctus will be staying out of this... we will honor our agreement even though we have formally broken our pacts with them. So good luck to your alliance and your MRA friends.

It was SFi choice to stay neutral, we honor our pacts always for we have friends in both sides that is why we can not take one side and consequently lose the other one. I am just a regular member at SFi and not a leader but from my position, I confirm the neutrality of our alliance in this war.

DeletedUser

Presumably your theatre is fully booked else I'd ask for a ticket !! :D

J.

*chuckles* Nicely said! (and said with proper innuendo)
But things are rather wishy-washy right now. A lot of the leader types are trying to juggle responsibilities in multiple worlds.
I, like you Bladerider, are both new to the game, but both of us watch and learn very fast. We both most likely suspect that things can change on a dime right now. Conquests are growing fast. Situations are extremely fluid.
It's going to be intriguing in the next few weeks.
Fun to watch!

DeletedUser

Nice to see you attack someone Mr Beast.

Cant believe you have three cities already with such a pathetic BP score - only 2/3 of mine and my two little cities and Im one of those awful RME people that attacks with archers !! Presumably your theatre is fully booked else I'd ask for a ticket !! :D

J.

Well its not hard to believe seen as you only require 1200 BP and i have just under 1500!!

I too am also annoyed with my level of BP, but there is no-one to attack around me, everyone is empty or very good at dodging but im looking to head to middle soon enough!

As for the theater, i dont have one and at this point in the game it would be crazy burning valueable resources and wait 48hrs for a CP.

Lets just say, i wont be taking that city but why not start a revolt with every attack, keeps everyone at panic stations doesn't it :p

DeletedUser

LOL

Now worries fella,

Just thought it could do with a bit of leg pulling in here.

J.

DeletedUser

Yeh. But c'mon, TBR are absolutely pitiful in my few. Lets take CRISAOR for example.

A revolt was sent with a bunch of clearing waves. CRISAOR went running to TBR for support; yet they simply got rid of him! They left him betrayed and eventually he got conquered. That is not right. You help a player on revolt, not conquer them.

If they won't defend each other; they will be a run through. Plus yes, I had no memo that we were at war. I'd expect at least a declaration.

Weak... I see TBR as every other poor MRA. I would have some respect for them if they at least tried to support (like The Shadow Knights, who I do have some respect for at least), though that isn't on. Don't be too scared to declare on us; we are small and that is how most alliances view us. But look at our BP and think of the average BP per player; then look at us.

As I said, Narwhals has no involvement in this war and won't have. We will war our own wars, not other peoples.

only three of our members helped him, but he left he wasn't kicked i'm leaving tbr.

That is a complete lie. Who have I been in talks with? Solid proof.

one of our memebrs has the message, and he posted it on the forums, i don't have it.

Last edited by a moderator: