World War: Phenomen et al V Xmortis et al

DeletedUser

Q no lol... P+X=E interprets you meant together we are the strength of 1 person... you'll give him an ego bigger than the one i've heard about hehe... ;)

JungleBear

Phrourach
lets be honest here. I personally wanted xmortis and phen to be around at the end while we fight and kill all our enemies. The problem is everytime we find new enemies xmortis take them in. I have noticed (apart from the t3k) stonecutters around 56/66 are joining xmortis too. Im guessing xmortis want the war more than we do because they keep inviting our enemies.....

Q its simple if you take all our enemies on board what option do we have ??? we dont want a war, just stop taking in our enemies !!!

DeletedUser

Are you trying to send him on a rant? lol

Why don't we draw a fresh line under it all? Pheno p'd X off, X p'd pheno off... in which ever order you choose, forget it and move on? Sticking to terms from both sides? I have to at least try :)

JungleBear

Phrourach
il put a list together of all the enemies we were conquering that you have taken in and i bet its in the 20's now...

Of course you could fire back with the pt old chestnut !!!!!! where we took 3 players

DeletedUser

Ok sure, put your list together. Then, if you want, come over on Friday, we'll have a beer and burn it ;)

If you have 2 allies... 1 is large and the other is really small. The larger one is beating on the smaller one... what do you do?

1) Tell the smaller allies to go to hell
2) Join in and start the war - (not a realistic option considering the larger alliance are allies too)
3) Let them merge

What else is there?

I'm not saying what has been done with everything is right... you know my feelings on a lot of it, but they had to make a decision. What would you have done?

Last edited by a moderator:

JungleBear

Phrourach
sis i think you know the answer... by taking in enemys you then become the enemy.. simples

2 allies fighting you keep out would be my answer !

JungleBear

Phrourach
its like poc joining with us because your attacking them...... then us asking you not to attack them and you know you had them on the ropes !!!!!! you wouldnt be happy...

I think you must of hurt your head recently your not thinking straight lol

DeletedUser

Sure... Invite PoC.... then we're even? lol

I know, ok... You are right, this time. You can't blame me for trying though... I don't want to this to happen.

DeletedUser14909

Wouldn't we need to be losing first to merit an invite and make it even? Don't see that happening anytime soon.

DeletedUser

Hey Bowwow, While you are at it invite phenomens puppets wok and al also. :D

DeletedUser

This is what I've seen from both sides.

Pheno & Xmortis has a pact. (Pact = NAP/Ally, I don't care what you call it)

Xmortis is at war with Alliance A, B & C
Xmortis has a pact with Alliance D
Xmortis is neutral with Alliance E

Pheno is at war with Alliance A
Pheni has a pact with Alliance B
Pheno is neutral with Alliance C
Pheno is at war with alliance D & E

Alliance A - Eaten Alive

Alliance B - Some members go under Pheno's banner, and others are eaten

Alliance C & E- Disbands and enters other alliances that are pact with Pheno/Xmortis

Alliance D - Some members go into Xmortis' banner, and others are eaten alive

So stop saying one alliance is protecting refugees while the other isn't. Your both hypcrates to each other. You both did it, and so did many other alliances.

Either go to war or shutup and be friends. I'm done reading this topic because I don't think it will happen unless one side does it and I don't think either side has enough spine to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

Disclaimer: my personal opinions, not ML's.

How can Phenomen not go to war over this? Phoenomen were at war with an alliance A and then alliance B comes in and protects all of alliance A. Doesn't matter who it is, that should be war. If Phenomen do not go to war over this it kind of shows a lack of spine in my honest opinion. This is why this topic is so popular and why everyone outside seems to think there will be a war. Because in every over situation where this has happened, war is a natural out-come. If there is no war, what's to stop Xmortis from pulling this same stunt over and over again.

No offense mate, but calling them "chicken" and egging them on only serves to further your own alliance's agenda.

JungleBear

Phrourach
exactly couldnt of put it better... x want this war are well prepared and have been boosting there ranks ready for it. the way i see it is there trying to force us to attack by taking in these enemys. well they may get there wish if we dare lol

DeletedUser

i think ill side with whoever declares war first, just out of gratitude for ending the wait...

DeletedUser

Uwwww all this button pushing, yet you still haven't found the big red one :D

I think nearly all my posts have stated we don't want a war... you're choosing not to listen. Some of our actions have made it appear that way, but no-ones perfect... nope, not even you lol.