Zeta is boiling again!

DeletedUser

DCS = turtle in my book this game is about controling the world and spreading. you have stuck to one ocean and now spreading beside recuiting outside of that ocean to give u more range. just look at the map. We know we have people that like you guys, just from the talks i respect everyone i hve talked to in DCS but, ur controling to pacts because u have been betrayed before.

..... What on earth are you talking about? Clearly their core ocean is 65 (look up the ocean standings) They expanded out of that ocean and started to takeover ocean 55. I remember DAFT also working in ocean 53 with DCS. That crew then also expanded into ocean 54. I mean come on. They are a powerful alliance, one that always seems to maintain the moral high ground, too.

I think that DCS has a very good balance in their recruiting status. They are able to take in a very few select players, but just enough to be able to keep active number of players on several fronts. Meaning they are able to wage war effectively in different oceans.

You probably refer to them as turtles because it is not often they lose a city. What is wrong with that? Just because an alliance is able to keep their cities does not mean they are turtles, especially when they are taking your own alliances cities.

The key of grepolis warfare is not to take the most cities. Say what? It is about being able to gain forward progress, without sustaining significant losses yourself. I hate to do it, but i will quote a line from 300: "Give them nothing, but take from them everything"

DeletedUser10984

The day DCS has the morale high ground for anything is the day I leave Zeta, because it means the world is over.

DeletedUser

The day DCS has the morale high ground for anything is the day I leave Zeta, because it means the world is over.

Here here, I have tried to stay out of this despite it becoming so personal.

I thought we could war in this game and have some fun. The Sparts bashing of Legacy gave us ground to include three oceans in battles.

I am proud to lead me team and have been for a year.

I do not need page long emails about diplomacy from DCS or discussions of honour or dishonour from people I do not even know. DCS choose the Sparts over us, protecting an alliance. Seriously how long would we all sit around. Now I am a tyrant, lol.

I preferred fighting LC, you knew where you were, we took cities from each other and had some fun. Never did they try to blacken the leader or leaders.

They fought fair and now I am proud to stand by their side.

A great deal of DCS members appear to need to get out more. This is a game or so I thought?

DeletedUser15820

Hehe I really don't care if people think we control our pacts..You guys know it is not true..;) And even Keltpic confirmed it and he is our other ally.Why we don't declare war on SF and Sp if we are so easy on breaking the pacts Potter,ha?:p Because they earned our friendship and they are true allies.That is all I will say to you...

One of the NSPG(I suppose) said they all stand firmly by their leader?:D Hehe my inbox tells me opposite..And of other leaders of DCS(don't know if that is the case with Sp)...Many of your guys are unhappy with this situation and many are not sure what is happening which means OA is keeping them "blind"...So like him..:p

And as I said and you can judge by this thread Zeta is boiling :D

Dear Iwko
I dont know what knowledge Ur leaders are sharing with U or even If U have access to Ur internal forum
but in some points U are wrong:

1) week after LC sign pact with DSC or DSC with LC doeasnt matter much
I have been attacked by DSC (my city 568-566 attack came from city
13th island 1st city which belonged that time to other Daccian player ...

of course I dont mind more battle points but to be honest I would expect attacks from my 'friends form other war line' i.e. STG, Nino, BasetTG and at least announced if someone is pacted
so that time DSC broke pact for the first time ... and it was ages befor omg sent attacks on DSC players

2) U are calling SF and Sp true allies and friends ... seems that U never 'opened Ur heart to let LC to reach U there' and never willing to do it ... so only only troll can say than DSC was ever ally of LC ...
a) LC joined war with shogun for U ... in some way 'betrayed' friendly players who was now under shogun flag
b) LC for most of the time struggled with recruitment and some other essential alliance activity ... just to keep burden of that alliance with DSC
c) me and other players in 055 were waisting time running festivals and do some dirty job in far far lands to keep our troops fit for further times
d) invitation for players U called refugees has been sent before they joined shogun and b4 we signed pact with U

so I proved that LC was following pact ... what DSC was doing for their 'NOT TRUE ' allies

1) nothing ... I would say leaving LC in peace ... but only till ur first attack
2) threats about what we can or can not ... realy was surprised that LC hasnt respond on that earlier

I'd like to add as well ... in court if someone prove that vitness has motive to say something untrue ... his words are worth nothing after that ... it is re Keltpic saying that 'DSC wasnt using knife on their neck ' to keep pact life
maybe it was true ... but after what U said ... they are ur friends true allies I must say noone should believe in Keltpic's words cause he might have interess in saying that :p

and at last I do like Ur story I wish I made as good as Urs sometime in future
or better ... (on details)

no hard feelings :pro: it is just a war game
diplomats can plot , war lords plan attacks / deffences
friends are chatting and having fun where ever they are :D

DeletedUser

I'd like to add as well ... in court if someone prove that vitness has motive to say something untrue ... his words are worth nothing after that ... it is re Keltpic saying that 'DSC wasnt using knife on their neck ' to keep pact life maybe it was true ... but after what U said ... they are ur friends true allies I must say noone should believe in Keltpic's words cause he might have interess in saying that :p

Why should no one believe my words? Most people know DCS and SF have been allies a decent amount of time. I haven't been around since the beginning of of SF, but we've been allies as long as I've been in Semper Fi. I joined last year, late September. That's... 6 months at the least. Why would DCS choose now to start "controlling" us?

And besides, even if they were too... well, SF is a big alliance. We can stand up for ourselves, thank you very much ;)

DeletedUser

Great pnp iwko!!

Dear Iwko

2) U are calling SF and Sp true allies and friends ... seems that U never 'opened Ur heart to let LC to reach U there' and never willing to do it ... so only only troll can say than DSC was ever ally of LC ...
a) LC joined war with shogun for U ... in some way 'betrayed' friendly players who was now under shogun flag
b) LC for most of the time struggled with recruitment and some other essential alliance activity ... just to keep burden of that alliance with DSC
c) me and other players in 055 were waisting time running festivals and do some dirty job in far far lands to keep our troops fit for further times
d) invitation for players U called refugees has been sent before they joined shogun and b4 we signed pact with U

LC joined the war with Shogun for your own reasons not because of DCS! Maybe ONE reason was it had something to do with Daft merging with LC - who happened to be warring with Shogun. & other reasons of course...

and wasting your time with festivals - at least now they are getting some action right and having fun (or not maybe hahaha).

By the way only few days and it is 13-1 to DCS! ..more to come i am sure!! Plus already some LC are already activiating VM - truily wasting your festivals there guys when the dirty jobs come to you!! hahaha

DeletedUser

Haha it is time for you to leave then :p

Dear Iwko
I dont know what knowledge Ur leaders are sharing with U or even If U have access to Ur internal forum
but in some points U are wrong:

1) week after LC sign pact with DSC or DSC with LC doeasnt matter much
I have been attacked by DSC (my city 568-566 attack came from city
13th island 1st city which belonged that time to other Daccian player ...

of course I dont mind more battle points but to be honest I would expect attacks from my 'friends form other war line' i.e. STG, Nino, BasetTG and at least announced if someone is pacted
so that time DSC broke pact for the first time ... and it was ages befor omg sent attacks on DSC players

so I proved that LC was following pact ... what DSC was doing for their 'NOT TRUE ' allies

1) nothing ... I would say leaving LC in peace ... but only till ur first attack
2) threats about what we can or can not ... realy was surprised that LC hasnt respond on that earlier

I'd like to add as well ... in court if someone prove that vitness has motive to say something untrue ... his words are worth nothing after that ... it is re Keltpic saying that 'DSC wasnt using knife on their neck ' to keep pact life
maybe it was true ... but after what U said ... they are ur friends true allies I must say noone should believe in Keltpic's words cause he might have interess in saying that

and at last I do like Ur story I wish I made as good as Urs sometime in future
or better ... (on details)

no hard feelings it is just a war game
friends are chatting and having fun where ever they are

Sorry fenix if I don't respond back to your post but I am really tired and don't have will to debate ;) You have your opinion and I have mine.They might never be the same but it is how it is...:)
Of course no hard feelings and I do agree with you on one thing(no hard feelings it is just a war game
friends are chatting and having fun where ever they are).:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15820

Why should no one believe my words? Most people know DCS and SF have been allies a decent amount of time. I haven't been around since the beginning of of SF, but we've been allies as long as I've been in Semper Fi. I joined last year, late September. That's... 6 months at the least. Why would DCS choose now to start "controlling" us?

And besides, even if they were too... well, SF is a big alliance. We can stand up for ourselves, thank you very much ;)

my reply was directed to Iwko andwhat he has written based on ... what U said
b4 here one player from NSPG said that DSC tried to 'take over decission management in NSPG' , U said that DSC didnt tried on SF, and I said ... they tried on LC (what U can find in my opinion added) so it is like 2:1 ...

but when Iwko announced Ur alliance as true allies or friends :) so U had motive to write something what wasnt 100% true ... so Ur opinion shouldnt count :)
2:0 ... DSC were trying to 'push to far leaders/members of pacted alliances on their decissions' ;)

AND for those who read not just only every second word from my replies ...

Kelptic could tell us true ...
hope it is clear now :cool:

DeletedUser

but when Iwko announced Ur alliance as true allies or friends :) so U had motive to write something what wasnt 100% true ... so Ur opinion shouldnt count :)

Ah, I see now. I thought you were inferring that DCS was controlling SF, and that I was just covering up.

DeletedUser

Hehe fenix,we tried to take over decision management in LC?:D I am very interested to find out how is that?:p Cause I doubt we are able to do that...I would understand if you said DCS tried to take over control in some smaller alliances(as it could seem possible although we would never do that.Too dishonorable for us,unlike for some it isn't),but in LC who is the largest alliance in Zeta and the one on top spot?:D

Maybe,just maybe you are looking at the wrong side?Cause it would be better if you look inside your alliance and see what is happening there...As it is well know that leadership of LC is deceiving even their own members..Maybe you are the "victim" as well fenix ? :D

But ok it is your right to think like you think...;)

DeletedUser

(SW)All of us in NSPG stand firmly behind our rogue leaders(he he he),as far as I know only one person left(..u$$y)but besides that we will stand together behind OA.

He he he I just wanted to ask you and your fellows here who claimed the same things.Are you still so sure that you ALL stand firmly behind your leader? :p Cause I see many fractions leaving NSPG and spreading in different directions..I don't think it is behavior of those who stand firmly behind their leader...But I really understand them.I wouldn't want to fight my ally just cause my leader decided that he wants to do this instead of that what majority decided...:p :pro:

DeletedUser15820

Great pnp iwko!!

LC joined the war with Shogun for your own reasons not because of DCS! Maybe ONE reason was it had something to do with Daft merging with LC - who happened to be warring with Shogun. & other reasons of course...

and wasting your time with festivals - at least now they are getting some action right and having fun (or not maybe hahaha).

By the way only few days and it is 13-1 to DCS! ..more to come i am sure!! Plus already some LC are already activiating VM - truily wasting your festivals there guys when the dirty jobs come to you!! hahaha

I dont realy know U yet :) ... tried to search in my memory and didnt contact U in my Zata life :)

1) I dont think Ur score is right ... some who has passion and time to check grepo stats might set correct one ... I do not have time for that ...

2) other thing LC taken city from Ur 'grade one rank player' ... cities U had taken are from 'weekend players' ... as I called them ... they play and enjoy chatting and dont bother much about own cities

so there is a bit difference in it ... it is close compare strenght needed to conquer ghost and active player ...

3)I dont know what with rest of players ... but I do enjoy some battle points and action (and it is a finally good to fight well organized alliance ... by the way I wait when U use own plans ...and wont be using my intel about 055 delivered by mole)

4) DSC wanted LC to join in war with shogun ... before that we had peace with them and friendly relationship ... so Ur informations are incorrect ( I would say at least half of it :) ) ask own diplomats what they ask for on approach or what they said :heh: ... if U are not informed properly :)

DeletedUser

Fenix if we use the same logic that you've aplied to your players then the city we've lost it was lost only because our player was inactive for more than 24 hours so nobody knew that it was under attack plus the city was in o45 wher we had only 2 cities...While if you check the stats the players from which we took the cities are all actually pretty active players(one of them went into VM after losing a few of his cities)...So honestly I'm sorry to dissapoint you but the stats that you don't check as you say are actually telling this!
As for the Shogun war please don't tell me that LC joined the war because you thought that we can't handle it by ourselves and because we really,reall needed your help with it!You've joined only because you needed more cities and only because you had so many moles inside Shogun after their merger with NmE(just look how many ex-NmE players joined Shogun at the beginning and after they've srted to lose cities to us they jumped in your alliance)...So you've actually killed Shogun from within...You deceived them in taking the old NmE plyers(actually a big part of them) and after you've achieved your goals you brought them home!
As for the fun part I guess that we're all going to have some fun and the game will be more interesting for a while...
Good luck mate!

b4 here one player from NSPG said that DSC tried to 'take over decission management in NSPG' , U said that DSC didnt tried on SF, and I said ... they tried on LC (what U can find in my opinion added) so it is like 2:1 ...[/B] hope it is clear now :cool:

Even if I don't really have to bother with thsi I still need to clariffy one thing: NSPG leadership(actually just one part of the leadership) wanted war because they were getting bored so here is one of OA's mass mails(since he deleted it from our shared forum when we've posted it there) and I guess this will show how "honourable" OA is(since over here he blames us for his decissions):

The Original Architect today at 6:31 PM
MASS MAIL

Friends, I cannot help but feel we are fighting the wrong people here and the council vote does not sit well with me. This now becomes one of the hardest messages as I have had to write in a year.

(It was very close at 11/13 and I was one of the 11).

I with some others may bow out now, to fight a different war and I am thinking of either joining the Lost Boys / LC or forming a splinter alliance to fight the Spartiates. I am no longer in a position to leade NSPG as I am involved in an argument with Zordas that puts this team at risk. If others are interested let me know. I will hand over the reigns to Swordsong who appears to be a fan of Spart/DCS politics where I am not.

LC fought with honour. The Sparts did not fight and were saved by their overbearing brother. I no longer care for war with LC.

OA.

This MM was sent before we've declared war on you guys(LC) and as you can see OA was stating that he might join you to fight against us which actually shows again that we were right to declare war on you...Maybe now the NSPG members that are still part of NSPG,can see what kind of leader they have,a leader who doesn't think about the good of his alliance but he actually thinks only about himself...:D Good luck OA!I'm really sorry that I'm not closer to you!

DeletedUser

Everyone in NSPG stands behind OA 100%, you don't know the internal issues that we've had, thus are in no position to talk about why OA made some decisions he did or what really happened. There were only 2 people who left the alliance because of that decision and one of them only because she has alot of friends in Sparts and thus wouldn't be able to do anything in this conflict.
100% democracy doesn't work, the leaders are appointed to make decision, often very difficult ones and there is no way on earth you can make everyone happy. Someone will be disappointed, some will start to rebel against you.. that's what every major "politcal" decision can bring.
So again, please stop discussing our internal politics and internal issues (I don't see anyone getting involved in DCS's council debates) and focus on matters you are more eligible to discuss. What you are doing right now is one thing why our relations have been going steadily downhill for the past several weeks.

DeletedUser

That is because DCS council is one unit and not divided group whose votes are casted aside if our main leader decides to change his opinion and go to war which was voted against...:p

Also those internal issues started when OA decided to do what he did.Coincidence or not? :D

DeletedUser

the leaders are appointed to make decision

As you said over here then it means that if the majority of the leaders are against a decission then I guess that decission fails...But apparently the leaders in NSPG were leaders only in name and nothing more since when they've opposed a decission of OA he still went on with whatever he planned...As for the fact that NSPG stand behind OA 100% then maybe you should ask your members that are messaging me,Afya,Iwko,Rodon,Zordas,Lokpredator and so on, asking us if we can take them in our alliances,ask them what their opinion is regarding this war...Anyway,you are right and I should stop discussing your internal issues...Meanwhile you still have only a handfull of people attacking Spartiates and none so far attacking us even if we've cleared a lot of your cities in our oceans...

DeletedUser

OA is the leader of NSPG, he has 2 people who act as second/third in command, that's it. The council is there just for ideas and support, the final decision is made by OA, always. In NSPG's case you can't refer to the council as leaders.
As to DCS, you are still green on my screen and so for everyone else in NSPG, as far as I know, neither of our alliances have declared war on eachother.

For the members who are messaging you asking to join - good riddance, if they aren't willing to stand by us, then they are no good to us.

DeletedUser

Well as I am aware of,those other two you mention(second and third in command) were against also.At least one of them.And that is the main reason why NSPG is falling apart at the moment.One person can not rule alliance if he looks just his selfish needs...And especially not alliance of more then 200 people...:p

Of course we are green since we don't have any hard feelings to those that doesn't wish to fight us.We only are fighting your rogue element and so far we haven't encountered so much resistance...I just am sorry that OA is not close to us...:D

And for those members messaging us,well you should ask yourself why so many guys and gals are not good for one alliance cause maybe the issue is somewhere else? :p

DeletedUser

Well as I am aware of,those other two you mention(second and third in command) were against also.At least one of them.And that is the main reason why NSPG is falling apart at the moment.One person can not rule alliance if he looks just his selfish needs...And especially not alliance of more then 200 people...:p

Of course we are green since we don't have any hard feelings to those that doesn't wish to fight us.We only are fighting your rogue element and so far we haven't encountered so much resistance...I just am sorry that OA is not close to us...:D

And for those members messaging us,well you should ask yourself why so many guys and gals are not good for one alliance cause maybe the issue is somewhere else? :p

hey remember all of us though that NSPG would fall , bcs there were lot of members , but OA done great think and now it is rank 3 alliance . and I don't think that we can talk now what will happen to NSPG . there r 212 members and they r fighting and we will see if u r right and it will fall . I don't think it will happen and I don't think to become puppet of DCS is good . as I know it was bcs of threat DCS to stop attacks on spartiates when they hammered spartiates . after that they got more prepared for that and now spartiates r fighting too . also I don't think that if u call ur alliance strong u mustn't afraid of some1 threats and also I think that talk with ultimatum to ur pacts isn't right .

DeletedUser

"Oh him again!:rolleyes:"

Oh did I just say that? :D Ups sorry I was thinking aloud...:p

Dambo my friend if you think we are dictators and we want to transform NSPG into our puppet ok then no problem ;) One thing I hate is when people that doesn't have a clue about something comment on it...You as a part of third alliance that is not involved in this matter(at least not directly) don't need to comment(although I always like your comments since they are amusing to me :D )...:p

Sorry my friend I must go now.There are some decisions to be dictated to Sp and other allies...:cool:

EDIT:And dambo instead of boasting indirectly about your spies in Sp or in our alliance,you should look for some in yours as there are people who place their loyalties on many places,and zordas has friends everywhere!:p

Last edited by a moderator: