Zeta is boiling again!

DeletedUser

This is what goes on in the forums man. If someone does a pnp people discuss it afterwards.

DeletedUser

This is what goes on in the forums man. If someone does a pnp people discuss it afterwards.
seen enough forums to know what goes on thanks man. its the back and forth rubbish with few words or repeating points that is tedious for people that want to follow a topic.

DeletedUser

Hehe I really don't care if people think we control our pacts..You guys know it is not true..;) And even Keltpic confirmed it and he is our other ally.Why we don't declare war on SF and Sp if we are so easy on breaking the pacts Potter,ha?:p Because they earned our friendship and they are true allies.That is all I will say to you...

One of the NSPG(I suppose) said they all stand firmly by their leader?:D Hehe my inbox tells me opposite..And of other leaders of DCS(don't know if that is the case with Sp)...Many of your guys are unhappy with this situation and many are not sure what is happening which means OA is keeping them "blind"...So like him..:p

And as I said and you can judge by this thread Zeta is boiling :D

DeletedUser

yes blind. no information or members being asked. is what Im told

DeletedUser

As for the DCS vs LV war.

If you want to go into tyrants look at your daddy alliance. I have respect for both alliance but more for SP now. DCS has to try to control every pact they have if not they will turn and wage war on u. Dubura future target of LC got recuited by DCS so we recuited some aswell taking some of there targets. its a eye for a eyes if u must say.

Difference is are pacts run the way they want just be there when help is need as we will be for u. DCS on the other hand tries to threaten and move everyhing to there way.

Sp personally i dont know why u stand behind this. if u like being played like puppets i understand that to. many of u i have talked to and are good group of guys but the tryants in this world is DCS. Im not saying LC isnt a bully but we fight then let u be. We dont tell u how to run ur alliance or who all to invite in.

Just a few facts u guys might want to think about

Chill out with all your conspiracy, puppet chat. We shouldn't be having this discussion. But since you are trying to tear us down while dragging us through the mud, let me put an objective spin on it.

EVERY single Shogun player we had on the ropes, you recruited. They joined out of distress not because they wanted to be in LC. Thats not an opinion it a fact. They had the option to go to LC, they went to Shogun. When the war started, they stayed in SHOGUN. After they lost troops, walls and cities, they went to LC. You have the market corner on loyalty, lol!

The only player we took was Debura. He was in Shogun for 2 weeks, LC never attacked. He quit Shogun on his own accord and went unaligned for 5 days and LC never attacked. He was the only player discussed in the joint forum and we asked you if you had a problem with him. You consider that an eye for an eye? Put down the pipe.

OMG did attack us. Your diplomat to DCS. Instead of taking all his cities, I told you to take the ones in your core and we would work the rest out later, even LC players said to give them all to us. We never heard back on that issue, but we did find out LC gave his leadership rights back. OMG literally... It was no surprise he led LC in attacks the 1st day of the war as well. So far you are wonderful allies...

Since you recruited anything with a pulse, your members were tripping over themselves telling us your plans to attack us. As you know the proof is in the pudding, so we asked for it and they provided 10 fold. They acted independently, but produced the same intel. We saw your 3 page plan and plotting. Denying it is incredibly bold. Post it if you feel any different.

Did we get all bend out of shape or sneak attack you? Nooo, we gave you a 24 hr notice of War. We told all of our allies without any pressure to join. Matter of fact nobody joined the fight. BUT in that 24 hrs, you pacted with NSPG and they attacked SP 10 hrs before the deadline. Did we call you a puppet-master or dictator, nope. We honored the NSPG pact and only attacked the ones that broke it. That way we still honored our MAP with SP. Moving on... I know words like honor confuse your entire way of thinking.

Oddly enough Potter, you seemed jilted when I informed you in a cordial PM. LC would have never given us a 24hr notice or presented an act of war with class. So many differences is why we can't work together. Besides, without this war, DCS and LC would have destroyed the server. Get over it and have some freakin fun, last I heard grepo is still a game... :pro:

DeletedUser14786

Waaaaaaaaaaar!

Let's settle this on the field mates! If I'm earning Attacker of the Day awards Zeta has gotten too quiet...

DeletedUser10984

Did we get all bend out of shape or sneak attack you? Nooo, we gave you a 24 hr notice of War. We told all of our allies without any pressure to join. Matter of fact nobody joined the fight. BUT in that 24 hrs, you pacted with NSPG and they attacked SP 10 hrs before the deadline. Did we call you a puppet-master or dictator, nope. We honored the NSPG pact and only attacked the ones that broke it. That way we still honored our MAP with SP. Moving on... I know words like honor confuse your entire way of thinking.
The pact with NSPG had been around for far more than 24h it was only a temporary lapse in the pact for ~24h if you want to think we jumped on it after you declared war you are sorely mistaken.

DeletedUser

I could post anything about the sneak attacks which would be a lie. its simple planning if something does occur. So with all ur lovely knowledge u get from us maybe 10 percent is correct.

I agree this world would end and come down to LC Vs DCS

the facts about message i recive them daily aswell about plans and ideas of what if this happens and opening up a line to take and put a plan together is a sneak attack ur wrong and will fall in the end. Im sure there was more planning then a 24 hour notice about going to war with us.

It will be just like the unmeek battle one side may jump up a few cities then stalmate til a cease fire happens or people quit and one jumps ahead due to spending all waking hours on the game.

DCS = turtle in my book this game is about controling the world and spreading. you have stuck to one ocean and now spreading beside recuiting outside of that ocean to give u more range. just look at the map. We know we have people that like you guys, just from the talks i respect everyone i hve talked to in DCS but, ur controling to pacts because u have been betrayed before.

kinda funny how fast u jump back into a pact/nap or ceasefire with shogun. answer that one.

it could be a masterplan and if so great one to think of and wach it all come into place

DAFT DCS vs Unmeek so yes there are ties behind of them and im sure some were ones that said something.

As for semper fi one of are lonegst allies as well they stay neutral in just about everything so u would have to try to control them. they are just a great solid group of guys.

shogun,nspg, SP and any others that are looking to grow and become number one u have to give ur idea and if they done like it im sure u have all there info to and could come up with some reason to start a war again.

It is a game and im not on the frontlines with it which sucks because i have seen reports and im sue its like all alliances u have big hitters then just the normal joe attacks. i have seen more joe attacks and am not worried of the outcome.

turtle power to the defense of zeta. lets go defense

I remembered when i signed on to this game it was to attack and spread my flag around the world. not to stick in a one or two oceans and build all the defense i can and attack with every person around me. i have more pride then that. i will work in ops and do my part but also like to see myself in action aswell

DeletedUser

Potter your conspiracy theories and what ifs are mind numbing. Seriously I thought I was going to have a stroke half way through your post. Then I read DCS=turtles, I literally laughed out loud and maybe peed a little!

In the past 50 hours (start of the war in case you forgot), we took 7 LC cities, 4 shogun, and hit NSPG pretty hard. LC #1, NSPG #3 Shogun #5 vs DCS. Im not one to boast, Im merely proving you are completely clueless. No matter what I say or PROVE, you will march to your own beat. Im sorry, but its a complete waste of time debating with you.

Please excuse me for now. I have to dictate to puppets, so DCS can rule Zeta with defense. :eek:

DeletedUser

Hey there Potter!

I'm just wondering how di you got the impression that we are a deffensive alliance when we are number 1 in Attack Battle Points and number 6 Deffense Battle Points?According to the stats LC has more DBPs than we have so that would make you guys turtles(using the same judgement that you used I guess)...I respect a lot the LC members around me because most of them are actually great players that I've been fighting before during the war with uNmEek,NmE after that and Shogun when NmE disbanded...and now I'm looking forward to fight them again!If the fact that we are deffending our cities and that we don't like to lose too many to our enemies makes us turtles then so be it!We are turtles that are actually conquering cities and keeping them after that in spite of all the efforts from our enemies to get them back!

Good luck in the war and let's have some fun!After all Zeta was dying slowly...At least now we will give it some excitement!:D

DeletedUser

Potter your conspiracy theories and what ifs are mind numbing. Seriously I thought I was going to have a stroke half way through your post. Then I read DCS=turtles, I literally laughed out loud and maybe peed a little!

In the past 50 hours (start of the war in case you forgot), we took 7 LC cities, 4 shogun, and hit NSPG pretty hard. LC #1, NSPG #3 Shogun #5 vs DCS. Im not one to boast, Im merely proving you are completely clueless. No matter what I say or PROVE, you will march to your own beat. Im sorry, but its a complete waste of time debating with you.

Please excuse me for now. I have to dictate to puppets, so DCS can rule Zeta with defense. :eek:

I think that you and others are taking this game a little too seriously it's not real life :pro:

DeletedUser

It's nice how you don't include your strongest allies in the list of combatants, as this whole thing started from Spartiates and NSPG is fighting them, not even that, but most of NSPG is actually out of reach of DCS and consentrating their fire on Sparts.

DeletedUser

Its not real life? That info would have been more helpful last May... :heh:

Of course, I play to win any game I play, but losing doesn't bother me as long as it was enjoyable. Playing in the spirit of the game might be confused with seriousness, but as much as I joke around should remove all doubt.

Coming from the #1 player and leader of the #1 alliance, I can't help feel hypocritically judged, especially with the way you conduct yourself....

@Debura- you are the most intriguing player on the server. Im not sure if I'll ever figure you out, but its been fun trying. You have been formidable enemy and great teammate. There's a fine line between love and hate, I call that line Debura! :D