Zeta is boiling again!

DeletedUser

Griff is not well since he gave you a good rimming the other day and caught Bucephalus!!!:eek:

DeletedUser

he gave me a good rimming I think not. Yes he did revolt a few towns but did he take one I think not it doesn't count unless you conquer one.

Don't get me wrong Garg I like Griff I can always count on him sending a few attacks my way

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

What's with the DCS people near me going on VM? I'm running out of targets down here :(

DeletedUser

Im back now. All my troops are still in VM and my resources are pouring out of the warehouse. I hope no one attacks me, because Im logging off for a few days. Wish me luck guys :)

DeletedUser10984

:D SGT, guess I need to hit with a point now instead of clearing every harbor in range :p

DeletedUser16292

lol well I have to strike against The Jinn in any way I can...

DeletedUser

Sac I'm in your back yard now even closer than before I'm not in VM want soem come get some

DeletedUser

Sac is running out of targets ? Do they even attack Btw ?I have only seen sac loosing citys , and never take one and he is out of targets ?? ... :( too bad ...
Attack your ex-citys mate , they are near u :)

DeletedUser

I heard that Rigersi seems as if they only conquer their own dead souls these days

DeletedUser

We are .....we are all tired and Bored of this now, most have been playing for "What" 18 months and its getting a little boring.....we were once promised an upgrade which never happened and never will according to innogames

DeletedUser

oh you can get the upgrade garg!?
all you have to do my friend, is abandon your rank 1 account with 149 cities and go join one of the new cash-cow server and start all over again from scratch.
easy?
oh and of course please spend alot on premium to build up another account for 1-2years.
and if you have spent any cash on your current account you need to just forget about your spent cash, time & effort and just write it off.
just bear in mind when you follow the companies chosen path for you, that whatever server you re-start on is ALSO gonna be killed or allowed to die in another year.

legacy players (those with large accounts and/or played for ages) are gonna start to drop away from boredom .... and the false promises innogames' made about new content are starting to taste bad.

Im not guessing, I watched the exact same thing happen in The West after playing that game (as an alliance leader) for over a year.
The new style servers came out (new version) there too ... and the old ones got the scraps of a few new things added after about a year of waiting for much celebrated and loudly announced new stuff....

Innogames intend to kill off their own servers and the communities in them.
its their business plan.

what topic are we spamming here? - if anyone cares pls say -

DeletedUser

that is the exact reason that i refuse to play the 2.0 worlds. if they are writing all these off after a couple of years, they'll do the exact same thing to those, and come out with a 3.0. if you attack active players, it's really not that boring. when all you do is conquer inactives, it can be boring and tedious.

DeletedUser

when all you do is conquer inactives, it can be boring and tedious.
thats how they are gonna kill off older servers bro... the vicious circle has already started.

People sick of waiting for promised new content get bored and quit (for other reason too) which leaves the remaining active customers struggling to absorb up inactive cities to prevent huge accounts worth of points and territory being wiped out off their alliances.
Eventually there is so much absorbing for all alliances to do the actual fun aggressive gameplay (player Vs player) dries up and that in turn feeds the problem of bored people quitting.

I would say, "come on innogames! save the old servers from this paralysing death!"... but I wont bother because its what they want, they just cant admit it openly without losing reputation.

DeletedUser

Inno Should Destroy Ghosts/inactives anybody who doesnt play really

DeletedUser

Should destroy the ones who lose citys , not give them more slots.
And should give an end to the game after some time or after someone gets undefeted ...