Absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6156

why does he think the entire ocean attacking us is a bad thing??
the only reason im playing is cos i thought the whole world was attacking us :(
if this is not the case im withdrawing my application ach :p

DeletedUser

He will fail. Achilles never made a decent alliance of his own , he always ditches his alliance. He hasn't got the patience to run a successful alliance. He had created a smooth alliance in PI but it seems like he is ditching them for absurdity.

He is a good player but is he a good leader? That is the question , does he have the material to hold you guys to together? We shall see once you guys have joined a world.

DeletedUser345

He will fail. Achilles never made a decent alliance of his own , he always ditches his alliance. He hasn't got the patience to run a successful alliance. He had created a smooth alliance in PI but it seems like he is ditching them for absurdity.

I run a 1m account in Beta i'm not superman i was the sole leader with all the burden on myself many of my best players quit the world and others were poached by other alliances in the end i decided to call it a day it is still pen to train players up for other alliances as we ahve good guides besides that alliance wasn't meant to start i joined to create a random MRA but Akademia came out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

Who cares what direction? who cares if people know our goals or plans are?

ache we should have atleast 10 players with 0 points or 175 points all the time so we never get average point milestone :)

DeletedUser345

Who cares what direction? who cares if people know our goals or plans are?

ache we should have atleast 10 players with 0 points or 175 points all the time so we never get average point milestone :)

Who cares :p we'll do loads of other wacky stuff.

DeletedUser

Excuse, excuses. You are a good player but not a good leader. Since you have taken over Phenomen it has started to fallen apart. Shine was a huge failure , Akademia had potential but you did not have the patience to make it successful. Like I said before "You are a good player but not a good leader".

You cannot learn how to lead , it is a gift. I am not trying to insult you but I am stating the facts. I don't know if you will succeed , you have all the good players to succeed. Telling people your plans on the forum is irresponsible and unwise. And yet you laughed at me for spotting your unwise decision.

The alliance will probably split , taken over by a new leader or join another alliance. That's my theory on the future of Absurdity but who knows? Life is full of surprises.

DeletedUser

He is a good player but is he a good leader? That is the question , does he have the material to hold you guys to together? We shall see once you guys have joined a world.

-Achilles- led The Aristocrats, with me(Despite my inactivity) which early matched Shadows Fall before merging. So, yeah, I think he is a good leader :)

DeletedUser

With the failure of Shine? Ditching Akademia? Wow what a good leader(Sarcasm)

DeletedUser

Phenomen are currently fighting against Molon Labe, South East Syndicate, Virtus Phoenix, Pheonix of Carthage and a few others. So, yeah, -Achilles- had to pull out and lead his alliance in the right direction.

Wth with the disband of Death Legion?

DeletedUser

Stop going off topic , this about absurdity. Look we can all give excuses but will it change the past? No it won't.

DeletedUser

If it's about Absurdity why are you bringing -Achilles-'s past into it?

DeletedUser

Why do I have to repeat myself boy? Go back and re-read my post that explains why I think he will fail.

DeletedUser5061

To show that he will bring absurdity down.

I know right? That's a good thing don't you think because premades are always dominating the worlds they enter but with a noob like ache in charge this noobs now actually stand a chance ;)

DeletedUser

if you guys need somebody to stay on 175 points to bring the average down i can prob do that. (unless it's the same world as NmE joins)

DeletedUser345

Excuse, excuses. You are a good player but not a good leader. Since you have taken over Phenomen it has started to fallen

I co-founded Phenomen but i don't have any current leadership privs in the alliance bar hidden forums because i need to work in the ops, if it is starting to fall then its not my doing.

Besides this isn't the topic i can start you a thread for that, firelord if you have any respect you will wait and see what a can or can't do but please don't delete your posts so i can quote them if we end up in the same world and i have a cs nuke.

DeletedUser

Listen son, we can all talk about cs nukes and rimming but have you ever done it? No , once you have actually attacked me then you can boast about the things you have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.