Absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5061

glenn,let me ask u something.wasnt u with tk in bs in nu?and if the answer is yes,why dont u join nms or whatever?

Was the above suppose to say...

glenn,let me ask u something.wasnt u with tk in Shadows Fall in nu?and if the answer is yes,why dont u join his premade Nightmares of Elysium or whatever?

If so maybe because it would be nice to play against your friends for a change, not all of us take the whole enemies thing seriously like you do. Like you were cool with valzer and tk before nu and lambda but the moment they were on differant side you have a problem, when all they are doing is, what's best for their alliance. just saying.

Yo ache you spelt my name wrong on the members list, it's spelt daizan not that it matters I will be playing under a differant name :cool:

DeletedUser

My first proper alliance was Death Legion. At least I accomplish something , I was improvising every move and tactic. Heck I did a 1000x better then Phantom of sultan.

Death Legion died after, 2 weeks.You cant even remember the name you noob, here is the modern PSs GrepoStats.As you can see its failing but still going, remember its not me leading it now.

DeletedUser16696

Death Legion died after, 2 weeks.You cant even remember the name you noob, here is the modern PSs GrepoStats.As you can see its failing but still going, remember its not me leading it now.

I made that and ever since i left it went DOWN hill...

DeletedUser

i was arguing with tk for masterity and with valzer for kurb.they r the only 2 players i really hate in grepo.

DeletedUser15240

well, MG you could join both alliances like me and a couple of others :p. I am down to join 3 premades :p

DeletedUser5061

well, MG you could join both alliances like me and a couple of others :p. I am down to join 3 premades :p

What's the point I bet all three premades are gonna join the first speed 2 non-morale that comes out. Now me, dobby and mutzzy will be farming you even if you join our team

DeletedUser

dai,lets take chill and lozza.we have fist,dobby and i challanged last night gordopolis(i was drunk).so,we will have our mods team and nobody will stop us.maybe some new spells,archers who can attack without actually sending them and other sh...s .this way we will make all7 wonders in the first week and be grepo gods(4 the moment we r just poor legends).:)

DeletedUser2524

Ah, makeitupasyougoalongism, is one of the earliest religions, started way back when, someone need to makeupareligionastheywentalong. I am a devote follower and for that + rep.

DeletedUser

Excuse, excuses. You are a good player but not a good leader. Since you have taken over Phenomen it has started to fallen apart. Shine was a huge failure , Akademia had potential but you did not have the patience to make it successful. Like I said before "You are a good player but not a good leader".

You cannot learn how to lead , it is a gift. I am not trying to insult you but I am stating the facts. I don't know if you will succeed , you have all the good players to succeed. Telling people your plans on the forum is irresponsible and unwise. And yet you laughed at me for spotting your unwise decision.

The alliance will probably split , taken over by a new leader or join another alliance. That's my theory on the future of Absurdity but who knows? Life is full of surprises.

that's why it is called ABSURDITY

do you know the meaning of it? if not here it is - Absurdity is a thing that is extremely unreasonable, so as to be foolish or not taken seriously, or the state of being so..

DeletedUser

You cannot learn how to lead , it is a gift.

I disagree with that. Obviously certain qualities help and certain genetics that give these qualities but, for the most part, you learn how to lead. Especially in this game.

You have to pick up the skills needed as you go, such as communication methods, player management and tactical/strategic awareness. If you were a newcomer to the game, there is no way you would know all how to do all of those things efficiently and successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.