Absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5061

For some reason, Google translate doesn't recognize this language. Can someone please interpret this for me?

L2G: anywhere in between lesbian to granny.
emoticon-00127-lipssealed.png

You know as in not your typical gamer chick.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could not be bother to read this thread from post number 1. Will you guys be joining World Tau?-say no-

DeletedUser345

You can't make the decision on which world to join without the settings.

DeletedUser

"Don't forget to tell -Achilles- if you are a male, and if you are a male(I'm sure daizan knows) are you"

What the hell does l2g mean?

DeletedUser

lefty2guns.u dont know him coz he wasnt disband something(hi,hi,teasing u).

DeletedUser

Ah. Well, I am not leftytwoguns and I am most definitely female.
yeah,and im not mutzzy.new account,stick your nose in the external forums,nobody never heard about u,DAM!,U R A NEWBIE!go away woman!no,im kidding.im pretty sure u r l2g.my nose tell me thaqt.and dont forget,in reallity mutzzy is a rabitt.but,i may be wrong.will see.if u will start to kill like a crazy one,i will be sure.
ps.lets say u r a woman.at least r u a beautiful one?

DeletedUser17157

leftytwoguns or not leftytwoguns. Beautiful or not beautiful.
The answers are irrelevant. I know who I am and that's enough for me. If not enough for you and others, well.... too bad.

DeletedUser

dont be angry.its more then enough.still,one problem:lefty2guns is a egocentric guy.i know that 4 sure.same is mutzzy.if u r l2g,u will tell us at some points.i knew many times that if i will tell that in mutzzy,black clouds will be over my head.still,i never said im not.the same u will do,if u r him.anyway,welcome to absurdity,house of many idiots.im the chief of them.(of idiots not of absurdity).

DeletedUser5

nobodyelse, you don't need to tell us that you're mutzzy, because we can tell by the way that you post.

It's in the same illiterate style, and gives me a headache trying to interpret the meanings of everything you type.

:p

DeletedUser

nobodyelse, you don't need to tell us that you're mutzzy, because we can tell by the way that you post.

It's in the same illiterate style, and gives me a headache trying to interpret the meanings of everything you type.

:p
u know ac,maybe we all romanians r idiots,and write this way.hi,hi!

DeletedUser6156

are those new units??
Brims and trims??
anyways CS nukes cant fail

DeletedUser5061

Yo ache can you put these to things as our goals for the world.

Conquer an active player with a CS nuke (it must contain at least 20 colony ships and no transport boats so just the single flying unit the one required battleship to accompany the CS)

Have over 100 pacts showing on our alliance profile :) (of course we will still attack 'em all)

Will come up with more as time draws near.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.