Absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nope, you're firelord0001.

And you're doubting that Ache was never rimmed someone, lawl, have you?

DeletedUser

I just found this thread lol
Daizan - I actually do like you lol even if you won't believe me ;)

and Besty and I might consider a joint leadership, but it would cos you a lot ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he has a very good excuse for not rimming anybody in xi, he was being farmed ;)

DeletedUser

I just found this thread lol
Daizan - I actually do like you lol even if you won't believe me ;)

and Besty and I might consider a joint leadership, but it would cos you a lot ;)
well,lozza is mod,saint is mod.i have friends now.ofc,furry will still find a way to ban me:))).
dam,when u read this thread,i saw many peoples arguing more that i do.interesting.ofc,i will call them idiots as soon as we will have our skype.

DeletedUser

Precisely ;) i make up for it in Beta.
heheh

i was actually talkin about firelord in response to TTM's post, but i guess now that you mention it it does apply to both of you :p

i have no doubt that you're superior to firelord by a mile in all aspects of grepolis.

DeletedUser5061

firelady0001 just wants to join the alliance, he just incapable of filling in an app or maybe you already rejected him already.

sorry firelady you can't join bud, rule number 43 in abs rule book states must not let anyone who's username begins F and ends with a U or a number can not join without getting vaccinated first.

DeletedUser

He will fail. Achilles never made a decent alliance of his own , he always ditches his alliance. He hasn't got the patience to run a successful alliance. He had created a smooth alliance in PI but it seems like he is ditching them for absurdity.

He is a good player but is he a good leader? That is the question , does he have the material to hold you guys to together? We shall see once you guys have joined a world.

Achilles is a good leader, he just can't be bothered or doesn't have time.That is why he probably left pi, now stop being ignorant.Also are you able to keep, your badly led MRAs together, no you can't.

DeletedUser

My first proper alliance was Death Legion. At least I accomplish something , I was improvising every move and tactic. Heck I did a 1000x better then Phantom of sultan.

DeletedUser

My first proper alliance was Death Legion. At least I accomplish something , I was improvising every move and tactic. Heck I did a 1000x better then Phantom of sultan.

Just read the whole thread.............

Firelord, Firelord, Firelord...... you are just a fail. You do realise you cannot defend CS nukes? So you cannot win?

DeletedUser

I co-founded Phenomen but i don't have any current leadership privs in the alliance bar hidden forums because i need to work in the ops, if it is starting to fall then its not my doing.

Hold on, so who is in charge now...? :eek:

DeletedUser

glenn,let me ask u something.wasnt u with tk in bs in nu?and if the answer is yes,why dont u join nms or whatever?

DeletedUser

TK is gone. :(
i know tk is gone and im really sorry 4 what happened.but to change sides that way?still,spartan fury is now the leader and hes a good one.ofc,here we r almost all legends(muahahahahaha!),including u achilles(dam im starting to get old),but glenn must stays where he first joined.ofc,i dont say he cant join us or that he isnt a good player,but peoples,have some decency!

DeletedUser345

i know tk is gone and im really sorry 4 what happened.but to change sides that way?still,spartan fury is now the leader and hes a good one.ofc,here we r almost all legends(muahahahahaha!),including u achilles(dam im starting to get old),but glenn must stays where he first joined.ofc,i dont say he cant join us or that he isnt a good player,but peoples,have some decency!

Muttzy i left this premade to the dust ages ago a month later TK contacted me about joining i was in NmE but now since you and daizan came ive come back to this one.

DeletedUser

Muttzy i left this premade to the dust ages ago a month later TK contacted me about joining i was in NmE but now since you and daizan came ive come back to this one.
i wasnt talked about u,my little dear disbander:).i was talking about mrglenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.