Absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

Yo ache can you put these to things as our goals for the world.

Conquer an active player with a CS nuke (it must contain at least 20 colony ships and no transport boats so just the single flying unit the one required battleship to accompany the CS)

Have over 100 pacts showing on our alliance profile :) (of course we will still attack 'em all)

Will come up with more as time draws near.

Campaign to the moderators who need to go to innogames to ask for a world with no member cap once that is in place i will mass-mail the world about an Adbsurd grepolis record to get the most players in the alliance as possible and own the world in the least amount of time once the world starts to close we will split half and half and do some fighting against each other and see who wins. :p

DeletedUser

Yo ache can you put these to things as our goals for the world.

Conquer an active player with a CS nuke (it must contain at least 20 colony ships and no transport boats so just the single flying unit the one required battleship to accompany the CS)

Have over 100 pacts showing on our alliance profile :) (of course we will still attack 'em all)

Will come up with more as time draws near.

I have a bad feeling that you guys will be going to World Tau and will declare war on me. But if that happens I have marvelous plan , oh yes I do. Since Sigma started my premade alliance has been building up.

DeletedUser

I have a bad feeling that you guys will be going to World Tau and will declare war on me. But if that happens I have marvelous plan , oh yes I do. Since Sigma started my premade alliance has been building up.
we will not declare war against u.u r too small.we simply will eat your alliance.;)

DeletedUser6156

we will not declare war against u.u r too small.we simply will eat your alliance.;)

i think that is your most coherent sentence yet, well done :p
On a completely different note we got a direction yet??

DeletedUser13936

wow this alliance sounds like its gonna be epic, what world will we be joining?

DeletedUser16696

Oh really? You have underestimated me. Death Legion will be the top dog in world Tau.

There is no "Top Dog" in world's.

People don't say about that in Xi, there is no "Top Dog" allaince

They can only be better or worst, you can have a number one allaince be beaten by an allaince ranked 20, they just need to right players and techniques.

Any way.

Seems like a good, strong allaince.
I'm sure it do great.
Good Luck

DeletedUser

Directions can be thought of later, we haven't even finalised the world we are joining. ;)

My personal preference, though, is to go all 4 directions and take the WHOLE core.

DeletedUser345

Shame I'm heading for AreYouJoking08

We plan on playing serious and dominating the core by three weeks into conquest we will then just build up ridiculous amounts of culture, we then colonise an island half way between the core and ocean 04 and launch colonisation's into 04 from there with pour built up culture and a few players who are quitting staying behind and eating our villages in the core freeing up more conquest they will then delete and for the first time in grepolis history there will be no core and someone will dominate 04...

Genius :p

DeletedUser

I doubt it will work with other alliances in the way. In every world there will always be an opponent that can defeat you. And Achilles what happen if other alliances starts to attack you lot? What happen if someone informs them of this plan?

You lot will be farmed thanks to you and I can guarantee you that a huge amount of your members will ditch you when they become farms. It isn't really clever telling your plans to the forum.

DeletedUser

The names of the members strike fear into the hearts of players, anyone who dare attacks them is either really stupid, or wanting free pop.

Either way, I'm sure they can handle a few attacks.

DeletedUser

How are they stupid? You are confusing stupid with courage , they would be wise to take out the biggest threat. It would be difficult for them to take them out when their opponents have 30+ cities. So it would be smarter to take them out at the early stage of the game.

A few lolz? What happen if the entire ocean target them?hmm They would be dead meat. And you look up to these players as they are perfect gods lulz. No one in grepolis is invincible. For all we know they could be surround and scattered cuz of grepolis.

Status
Not open for further replies.