(PnP) The All New Kreger Report - RDLM style

DeletedUser

like i sead bud i dont know about internal affairs..but a lot of alliances have a one week rule for inactives before thay get kicked..now when a player is inactive and his city is attacked and unless anuther member of his alliance has a trip within his citys then the alliance has no option but to kick them ...how i ask ..well inactives are 1. easy targets .2 . also 9 times outa 10 there idol for a reason the best of witch is that thay are on the front line and getting hammerd..and are just scaired to ask for help ..now the leaders cant be held to account for kicking these people for them being idol now can thay.now the person that gets booted out by these alliances,the person getting the boot is to blame for not telling enyone there going away ..if you had informed enyone within the alliance then trips and the like could have been put in your citys so the alliance know if you where under attack ...you see people playing this game dont just attack on the off chance that thay will get lucky and get a city the more prolific players will use there heads and look at the stats of the alliance and see who is inactine who hasnt made a move in a week .if you persist in being inactive you must expect to get the boot after all you idolness affect the whole alliance not just as you say a red dot ...now i may lose some citys but i also take citys an idole person cant take a city if he dusnt play but he can lose one if he fails to tell enyone what he is up to

That was a lot of words to try to rationalize what I said. However, that wasn't what I said happened. The players were active. They simply had the bad luck of getting conquered when no one could get to their aid. They were dumped from the alliance and picked right back up after the conquest.

It was all about keeping the nearly spotless RdlM record clean.

Ben has admitted in these forums that it happened at least once....

DeletedUser

My comment "while it may not have enhanced us" I stand by if you feel that taking in the south half of CJ as we did would enhance the north part, you are mislead? It has made us jump in points, and in the BP we bring in, but what really counts is active members in local areas.

The South of CJ are not local to the old RDLM... so their players have not enhanced our players, and ours have not enhanced theirs in terms of the game, while I can still snipe with my pegs in the south my LS won't reach that far.

But what it has done and this is the key thing, it has brought together a lot of friends, and we are still working in our north and south teams, but it has done is reenergised alot of players.[/I]

Whatever the current situation I have a lot of respect for you Ben, but like mzimmerman says, if its starting to be hard work you need to change something.

The merge between RDLM and the northern section of CJ makes total sense and will most likely turn out to be a good move. RDLM now dominate the north of the world.

But the southern section of CJ is too distant and isolated for the two parts to provide help and support. This part of the merge makes no sense. The northern and southern parts of RDLM will at some point split apart and become separate alliances (this is my prediction).

It makes total sense for these two sections to be separate alliances. They can still be close allies and share forums. But for the sake of the alliance and for your own sanity I'd recommend you do it sooner rather than later.

DeletedUser

It makes sense because Ben says so!

You spin me right 'round Benny right 'round, like a record Benny....

Benny should be a politician.

DeletedUser

count the caps all you like, i remember BJ used to do that as well when CJ started fighting us. how is that coming along?

I just got bored doing it lol.

Great report Kreger, i laughed :)

DeletedUser

That was a lot of words to try to rationalize what I said. However, that wasn't what I said happened. The players were active. They simply had the bad luck of getting conquered when no one could get to their aid. They were dumped from the alliance and picked right back up after the conquest.

It was all about keeping the nearly spotless RdlM record clean.

Ben has admitted in these forums that it happened at least once....

I believe Ben admitted it happened only once, and the player in question left of his own accord so that the loss of an indefensible (due to location) did not go on the stats. He had just joined the alliance, and we recommended that he hand over the city to a friendly player, as it was too far away. Unfortunately before he could do so he had an inbound CS from LoW or some other rinkydink alliance, and he decided to leave instead of it going on RDLM losses. That was his own choice, we did not force him or kick him.

And your assertion that it's happened to multiple players on multiple occasions is flat out incorrect.

DeletedUser

Not had an update recently, hope this thread hasnt died. Can we get an update Kreger? Please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7213

I don't even remember the last time Kreger posted here. Anyway, he'll need a new report for his new alliance.

DeletedUser

update will come soon enough... stay tuned :)

been really sick this weekend... otherwise would have been posted already

DeletedUser

SDM....RDLM... The Road to Death remains the same... unchanged... constant... and persistent.

Same alliance, just different organizational set up for improved efficiency.

DeletedUser

Oh, so you didn't just get fed up of RDLM then? You're still part of it?

DeletedUser7213

SDM....RDLM... The Road to Death remains the same... unchanged... constant... and persistent.

"Same alliance"? How does that work? You're an academy alliance at best. Different... Changed... variable... and irresolute = the reality.

DeletedUser

Well, of course you can... we are not chauvinistic at all... but I must warn you.... Once you go to the Route De La Mort, you will never want to leave.... its addictive and spell binding.....:cool:

As addictive as Cult kreger?

DeletedUser

Isn't that what you used to say about your other alliance: the one that CJ asked for a merge with so that they didn't get beaten in their final war - the same alliance that proved so ineffective that CJ had to dissolve and join RdlM - the same alliance that Ben didn't even want at first and still doesn't according to your "organizational set up"?

Just checkin'....

DeletedUser

Isn't that what you used to say about your other alliance: the one that CJ asked for a merge with so that they didn't get beaten in their final war - the same alliance that proved so ineffective that CJ had to dissolve and join RdlM - the same alliance that Ben didn't even want at first and still doesn't according to your "organizational set up"?

Just checkin'....

You can spin it however you want, but having two separate cores that were unable to coordinate and support each other never made sense. It has nothing to do with who wanted who, so stop trying to hurt people's feelings. The split between the two groups is simply the realization of that logic, and both groups are significantly better off with the new organization.

But, say what you want, everyone always does anyways :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So SdM still take their marching orders from Benny?

They're just RdlM's little "academy"?

You guys have a great team down there -with a few exceptions - just be your own men (and women) again like when you were CJ.

Be proud.

Stop being lap dogs for someone who cares more about his stats than he cares about his team.

DeletedUser

So SdM still take their marching orders from Benny?

They're just RdlM's little "academy"?

You guys have a great team down there -with a few exceptions - just be your own men (and women) again like when you were CJ.

Be proud.

Stop being lap dogs for someone who cares more about his stats than he cares about his team.

They are not our "academy", or anything of the sort. They are an independently led and independently functioning alliance with very similar goals, and we work very closely with them on almost everything. It is not that one alliance dictates decisions and policies to the other, but that in most aspects our decisions are aligned. If they disagreed with RDLM leadership on something, they would do their own thing. The split was to reduce headaches in terms of mails/forums. If you don't believe me, why don't PE and LoW merge? See how well that goes for you, and then come back and we'll talk about it.

Also, you're using some pretty derogatory language for a situation you know nothing about, and a person you've never met. I didn't know Ben bothered you that much, your post reeks of a personal vendetta against him, and not anything rooted in fact. In the future I would recommend toning down your word choice, at least until you actually know what you're talking about. Otherwise you just make yourself look bad.

DeletedUser

They are not our "academy", or anything of the sort. They are an independently led and independently functioning alliance with very similar goals, and we work very closely with them on almost everything. It is not that one alliance dictates decisions and policies to the other, but that in most aspects our decisions are aligned. If they disagreed with RDLM leadership on something, they would do their own thing. The split was to reduce headaches in terms of mails/forums. If you don't believe me, why don't PE and LoW merge? See how well that goes for you, and then come back and we'll talk about it.

I can't help but remember when Kreger was going around saying how TBSW were TBS's academy, when they were not.

Isn't this the same thing?

DeletedUser

I can't help but remember when Kreger was going around saying how TBSW were TBS's academy, when they were not.

Isn't this the same thing?

Perhaps, I don't know very much about that scenario. If TBSW were really being led by TBS leadership then I'd say that was accurate, otherwise it'd be the same type of slander, yeah.

In this instance however their leadership is completely independent, and they can take their alliance in whatever direction they want. They don't owe us anything. We all would just prefer to still work closely together, as we have the same goals and the same enemies.

DeletedUser

Perhaps, I don't know very much about that scenario. If TBSW were really being led by TBS leadership then I'd say that was accurate, otherwise it'd be the same type of slander, yeah.

In this instance however their leadership is completely independent, and they can take their alliance in whatever direction they want. They don't owe us anything. We all would just prefer to still work closely together, as we have the same goals and the same enemies.

TBSW had different leaders, and expanded further west than TBS. They would have joint ops but they were two seperate alliances and TBSW wasn't an academy.