(PnP) The All New Kreger Report - RDLM style

DeletedUser

RDLM+CJ merged due to RL problems to a key CJ leader; we all know an alliance is as good as the leadership that leads them that is why we thought it better to become one to unite the leadership team more than anything.

So while CJ may not be around in name, the players are there and still fighting the same battles… that means they were not beaten, forced to surrender, or gave up…
So it was all about BJ?

It had nothing to do with Hygieia admitting that CJ was in "BIG TROUBLE" and that she was stepping down from leadership because she had "held the reins of leadership practically by myself with little to no help for far too long" and that she suggested that CJ members should accept your "kind offer" to take on only the northern members and let the southern members hang on as a diminished CJ?

Thankfully, you showed magnanimity and decided to take them all in. That's when she told everyone that your offer was "generous" and told everyone to join you.

No. You're right Ben. They weren't beaten at all. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So, RDLM kicked Rihardsss when the war with TBS started for fear that we put some red dots on RDLM colonization page.

They then re invite him. He loses 2 cities to another player and then me. 30 minutes after I take a city from him they kick him, which he has another CS is in city I might add.

Are RDLM gone that vain that all they're worried about is points and not having red dots on they're colonization page?

DeletedUser

I wonder who they'll kick next for losing cities?

Anyone wanna have a guess? :)

DeletedUser

He would be the obvious choice but I don't think he will be.

Would you kick someone who's taking lots of the heat off of south RDLM? People are now focusing on Tang and leaving other RDLM players be.

*Edit*

I should have posted my guess as I would have been half right. Hamedbeta just left, he wasn't kicked but he left. No doubt due to not getting any support from RDLM. He had at least 2 CS's in hit cities so RDLM escape some more red dots.

Are RDLM doing a CJ and leaving the south half without support?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are RDLM doing a CJ and leaving the south half without support?

They're not doing a CJ, they are CJ. They may have a new name but its the same old players, so they'll do the same old things.

RDLM proper are in the extreme north of the world and so cant really do much about it.

It's basically like TBS are fighting CJ + LoE. Same war, same people, different name. :p

DeletedUser7213

They're not doing a CJ, they are CJ. They may have a new name but its the same old players, so they'll do the same old things.

RDLM proper are in the extreme north of the world and so cant really do much about it.

It's basically like TBS are fighting CJ + LoE. Same war, same people, different name. :p

Good points. Seriously undermines the basis of the merge. Hence why I believe CJ were defeated. An alliance, so boastful, so great should have had a leader step up. Oh, but wait, all of a sudden they have real lives. So did they switch off while they were playing this game? Did this become their life? Begs the question.

DeletedUser

Good points. Seriously undermines the basis of the merge. Hence why I believe CJ were defeated. An alliance, so boastful, so great should have had a leader step up. Oh, but wait, all of a sudden they have real lives. So did they switch off while they were playing this game? Did this become their life? Begs the question.

The past is the past, why scrutinize it? Old CJ members still consider themselves CJ and if they wont concede defeat, beat them as RDLM.

As it stands, RDLM is doing very well against PE, after the merge, so why claim to have defeated them when you have the opportunity to do so by playing the game?

The only reason i state this is because the argument of whether CJ was defeated is really annoying ;)

DeletedUser7213

The past is the past, why scrutinize it? Old CJ members still consider themselves CJ and if they wont concede defeat, beat them as RDLM.

As it stands, RDLM is doing very well against PE, after the merge, so why claim to have defeated them when you have the opportunity to do so by playing the game?

The only reason i state this is because the argument of whether CJ was defeated is really annoying ;)

Yes, why do we scrutinize the past?:rolleyes:

LMAO. RdlM were doing alright before CJ merged. Point is, the merge hasn't enhanced RdlM, their northern players are beasts in their own right.

And I'm not claiming anything on behalf of myself misinformed dude.

DeletedUser

So, RDLM kicked Rihardsss when the war with TBS started for fear that we put some red dots on RDLM colonization page.

They then re invite him. He loses 2 cities to another player and then me. 30 minutes after I take a city from him they kick him, which he has another CS is in city I might add.

Are RDLM gone that vain that all they're worried about is points and not having red dots on they're colonization page?

I am temporarily away from the game, so I do not have all of the information, but from what I understand he was originally kicked because he was inactive for over a week. Standard procedure.

He then logged back on, apologized for his inactivity due to a personal/health related issue, and promised the issue was resolved and he would have more access to the computer. He was given another chance, and blew it by apparently being online while he had colony ships in his harbors and never mentioned it to anyone. We cannot help someone if we are not aware they are under attack.

Losing cities sucks, but it happens. We just prefer to fight for them, so if a player isn't interested in fighting to hold on to his cities, or at least telling someone that he's going to lose one so that they can do something, then we aren't interested in keeping that player. I find it unlikely that anyone would disagree.

Edit: I am a member of RDLM if that wasn't clear

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Speaking of PnP's....

Shouldn't "The Kreger Report" (technically) have a PnP prefix since it's not really reporting anything except propaganda for RdlM?

Mods,
What do you think?

DeletedUser

Taking in the CJ players, hasn't been an easy job, I am not going to give all the PR and say it has been a smooth ride. It hasn't.

But most of them we have worked with for a long time so it made sense for us to take them in, while it may not have enhanced us, and it has given me Quay and Myself alot more work that we wanted we did it for our friends that we have worked with over time.

*emphasis mine

You admit to "taking them in" so they must have been refugees from a loss.

And I really hope the CJ folks notice your comment that they haven't "enhanced" your alliance. I guess almost tripling your size and adding all those wonderful stats that Kreger boasts about don't really count as "enhancement."

It's obvious that your "friends" are little more than unwanted house guests that you just don't have the heart to kick out... at least not while green dots outnumber the red ones.

But that's probably why you never wanted all of them in the first place....

DeletedUser

*emphasis mine

You admit to "taking them in" so they must have been refugees from a loss.

And I really hope the CJ folks notice your comment that they haven't "enhanced" your alliance. I guess almost tripling your size and adding all those wonderful stats that Kreger boasts about don't really count as "enhancement."

It's obvious that your "friends" are little more than unwanted house guests that you just don't have the heart to kick out... at least not while green dots outnumber the red ones.

But that's probably why you never wanted all of them in the first place....
i dont realy know much about the internal politics of the allince but your coments seem to think that the alliance is only point whores ...can i ask your thinking behind your comments?????

DeletedUser

i dont realy know much about the internal politics of the allince but your coments seem to think that the alliance is only point whores ...can i ask your thinking behind your comments?????
I don't actually think they are "point whores" but in the past members of RdlM have been kicked while getting getting conquered then re-admitted afterwards just so fewer red dots show up in the stats.

So maybe they are "green dot whores"....

Other than that, I see nothing in my post implying point whoring.

DeletedUser

I don't actually think they are "point whores" but in the past members of RdlM have been kicked while getting getting conquered then re-admitted afterwards just so fewer red dots show up in the stats.

So maybe they are "green dot whores"....

Other than that, I see nothing in my post implying point whoring.
like i sead bud i dont know about internal affairs..but a lot of alliances have a one week rule for inactives before thay get kicked..now when a player is inactive and his city is attacked and unless anuther member of his alliance has a trip within his citys then the alliance has no option but to kick them ...how i ask ..well inactives are 1. easy targets .2 . also 9 times outa 10 there idol for a reason the best of witch is that thay are on the front line and getting hammerd..and are just scaired to ask for help ..now the leaders cant be held to account for kicking these people for them being idol now can thay.now the person that gets booted out by these alliances,the person getting the boot is to blame for not telling enyone there going away ..if you had informed enyone within the alliance then trips and the like could have been put in your citys so the alliance know if you where under attack ...you see people playing this game dont just attack on the off chance that thay will get lucky and get a city the more prolific players will use there heads and look at the stats of the alliance and see who is inactine who hasnt made a move in a week .if you persist in being inactive you must expect to get the boot after all you idolness affect the whole alliance not just as you say a red dot ...now i may lose some citys but i also take citys an idole person cant take a city if he dusnt play but he can lose one if he fails to tell enyone what he is up to

DeletedUser

Taking in the CJ players, hasn't been an easy job, I am not going to give all the PR and say it has been a smooth ride. It hasn't.

But most of them we have worked with for a long time so it made sense for us to take them in, while it may not have enhanced us, and it has given me Quay and Myself alot more work that we wanted we did it for our friends that we have worked with over time.

I personally don't know Ben or any member of old RDLM. But my advice to you as a gamer to gamer is never to let this game feel like it is becoming a job. Not implying that it is for you, but I sense the extra level of responsibility you now shoulder.

In the Illumi we have many leaders. I remember seeing Klevito posting somewhere stating that Fusion is the same. This is a game, which demands more and more time the more cities you manage. In RL we all have responsibilities with work, school, parenting, girlfriends, wives, partying, etc....and when things get busy for one leader their are plenty of capable leaders to make decisions while others are busy.

Now a days even conquering an active player is truly a full day commit to properly time all attacks and support as best as possible.

The two critical flaws in this game that eventually cause players to get bored and quit are:

1. Players in mature oceans should not be allowed to conquer ghost towns.
2. Players who lose a city should not be give an extra city slot back

The above two issues make this game never ending.....

Anyways best of luck to RDLM.

Best,
MZ

DeletedUser

In RL we all have responsibilities with work, school, parenting, girlfriends, wives, partying, etc....and when things get busy for one leader their are plenty of capable leaders to make decisions while others are busy.

:D some more so than others

DeletedUser

oh always ;D
da party never stop. school can for all i care tho :p