(PnP) The All New Kreger Report - RDLM style

DeletedUser

So SdM still take their marching orders from Benny?

They're just RdlM's little "academy"?

You guys have a great team down there -with a few exceptions - just be your own men (and women) again like when you were CJ.

Be proud.

Stop being lap dogs for someone who cares more about his stats than he cares about his team.

We aint the acadamy RDLM are lol.

I would actualy rather use the CJ banner since thats who we all are,but our leaders are bullies and gave us a fangled name lol:supermad:

DeletedUser

They are not our "academy", or anything of the sort. They are an independently led and independently functioning alliance with very similar goals, and we work very closely with them on almost everything. It is not that one alliance dictates decisions and policies to the other, but that in most aspects our decisions are aligned. If they disagreed with RDLM leadership on something, they would do their own thing. The split was to reduce headaches in terms of mails/forums. If you don't believe me, why don't PE and LoW merge? See how well that goes for you, and then come back and we'll talk about it.

Also, you're using some pretty derogatory language for a situation you know nothing about, and a person you've never met. I didn't know Ben bothered you that much, your post reeks of a personal vendetta against him, and not anything rooted in fact. In the future I would recommend toning down your word choice, at least until you actually know what you're talking about. Otherwise you just make yourself look bad.

Just keeping it lively.

This is a "PnP" after all....

But seriously, using the same name in a different language does give one the notion that you are more closely affiliated than by having "common goals"....

DeletedUser

I can't help but remember when Kreger was going around saying how TBSW were TBS's academy, when they were not.

Isn't this the same thing?

Interesting... but I believe the wording I used was "Family" TBSW was a member of the TBS family... At the time when jamie1979 and Stormcock had TBSW split into several smaller groups, I still referred to them as Family members together... Not sure where it started that I called them an acedamy, and if I ever did, I think I more often then not referred to them as family alliances...

Kreger

DeletedUser

Interesting... but I believe the wording I used was "Family" TBSW was a member of the TBS family... At the time when jamie1979 and Stormcock had TBSW split into several smaller groups, I still referred to them as Family members together... Not sure where it started that I called them an acedamy, and if I ever did, I think I more often then not referred to them as family alliances...

Kreger

OKAY... maybe not enough... how about this:
Ranking before the war ---> 24 hours after declaring war
TBS 10 ---> 19 (dropped lower then their acedamy!!!, who are ranked #16)
LOE 8 ---> 8

Underlined and in bold is where you called TBSW an academy. This post was from the second page of The Kreger Report (1st edition).

So, in actual fact you did refer to TBSW as an academy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha, literally fell off my chair laughing. I LOVE it when people get proved wrong and made to seem like a fool when they are trying everything in their power to avoid seeming like one. Brilliant owen, just brilliant!

DeletedUser

I must say Owen your attention to detail is impressive, seems Mr K makes up that many stories he cant remember fact from fiction :p

DeletedUser

Like I said, and I quote
Not sure where it started that I called them an acedamy, and if I ever did, I think I more often then not referred to them as family alliances...

so please try to be civil and not twist my words around.... you showed ONE instance where i did call them an academy, now how often did i refer to them as a family, or group of alliances working under one leadership by comparison? I think the point was well stated that more often i referred to them as such.

I think we have a case here of taking my words with a twist and rearranging them as you see fit...

wrantherage - your just scared of me... pretty obvious when you break an agreement YOU established... too bad David wants good relations with you otherwise i would have booted you off my island as per our agreement, though i expect you will follow through with your agreement...

DeletedUser

I just looked through the first 10 pages of the first Kreger Report thread, then got bored.

yes indeed... we (LOE) are fighting both TBS and their MRA training institute TBSW...

Badda....badda...badddddaaaa... beeepppp

Welcome to today's issue of The Kreger Report, we have breaking news today from the warfront of LOE and TBS/W... though we promised to provide news on the ever changing evolving ridiculous, and downright irrational alliance name, we instead again dedicate this to The Black Sheep and their MRA affiliate TBSW.

on final note here, TBS is a very strong alliance, however their MRA (mass recruit academy), while having some talented members lacks the same "gelling" feature you would expect to see in an elite alliance, where they leave some of their members out to be toasted, while primarily only defending their leadership... very sad indeed... I have not been impressed with the academy, as I am the main branch.... I honestly do not think they will be as long lasting as TBS themselves, and will likely merge into their parent, or have some form of restructuring....

I see a connection between MRA, training, academy, and TBSW from your posts.

Ah, guess you fooled me then.

DeletedUser

Like I said, and I quote

so please try to be civil and not twist my words around.... you showed ONE instance where i did call them an academy, now how often did i refer to them as a family, or group of alliances working under one leadership by comparison? I think the point was well stated that more often i referred to them as such.

I think we have a case here of taking my words with a twist and rearranging them as you see fit...

wrantherage - your just scared of me... pretty obvious when you break an agreement YOU established... too bad David wants good relations with you otherwise i would have booted you off my island as per our agreement, though i expect you will follow through with your agreement...

How did I twist your words? It was a direct quote. I don't use spin, unlike some ;)

Thanks for your help Raurio.. :p

DeletedUser

LOL, so I guess affililate in someones english means acedamy? Also, MRA = mass recruit alliance...

regardless, take another look and add up the numerous times I have referred to them as otherwise... and it does not really matter...they went like the wind... TDA is no longer TBSW and they are pact'd with SDM, so this matter really is quite silly to rant upon further... but yes, I did say IF I did, I have more often referred to it as the other... since you have already done the work on this part of the calculation... would you care to tally the total count? On both sides of the equation

kreger

DeletedUser

LOL, so I guess affililate in someones english means acedamy? Also, MRA = mass recruit alliance...

regardless, take another look and add up the numerous times I have referred to them as otherwise... and it does not really matter...they went like the wind... TDA is no longer TBSW and they are pact'd with SDM, so this matter really is quite silly to rant upon further... but yes, I did say IF I did, I have more often referred to it as the other... since you have already done the work on this part of the calculation... would you care to tally the total count? On both sides of the equation

kreger

You clearly say that you think they are an MRA, and that they are an academy.

DeletedUser

As always you talk talk talk Kreger, you tried many times to take our players cities and failed miserably, thats why you are now creeping closer like the dirty dog you are.
As for being scared LMAO, you havent got a clue, you couldnt boot a ball, i just asked David if he could prevent the tone of my neighbourhood being lowered by yourself, property prices have dropped 35% since your arrival.
Yes i did break it as im fussy and your kind of deceit is not welcome in my world, in RL you wouldnt last 5 mins.

DeletedUser

As always you talk talk talk Kreger, you tried many times to take our players cities and failed miserably, thats why you are now creeping closer like the dirty dog you are.
As for being scared LMAO, you havent got a clue, you couldnt boot a ball, i just asked David if he could prevent the tone of my neighbourhood being lowered by yourself, property prices have dropped 35% since your arrival.
Yes i did break it as im fussy and your kind of deceit is not welcome in my world, in RL you wouldnt last 5 mins.

funny.... but you bring my real life into this... if only you knew.

now as for my integrity... i was NOT the one who called for war the first, second or third time... I was not the one who broke the agreement... i was NOT the one who broke the agreement the last time, or the time before that... I was NOT the one who continues to break agreements with other alliances in order to continue growing... yes, my integrity really should come to question given the light of the evidence above... but i guess you show your true colors.... i was asked to grow in that area to help my allies in High Voltage, which you were made aware of, as for your claims i never took any of your players villages, you may want to look at the stats again... though you certainly must have a short memory

kreger

DeletedUser

This is pointless....any chance we can get a new Kreger Report soon to debate on?

DeletedUser

yes i rather enjoy the kreger report even tho it slams us in PE every time its a good report i must say kreger is a creative writer lol :D :p

DeletedUser

Kreger,

i never said you didnt take any, i said you failed miserably many times which you did but yes you took some cities, remote ones may i add.
I broke the PACT once and had my reasons which i stand by.
In Grepo world you hold your own, tho you were scared of Jamie, its just personally my associates and i dislike you.
My last post, print what ya like...

DeletedUser

very amusing

I think this conversation was great,i got a real kick out of it