The Huns Vs EOTD / LOC / Locness

DeletedUser

The fantastic thing for me is that nwinder always makes sense for the most part and he always references the actual war.....reasonable enough right?

But then every reply to him completely avoids the war and goes right to how he is irrational and the spawn of satan etc...

Important things to note here:

1. The only people that are swayed either way by these arguments are the people who dont matter anyway. The ones that are mystified by the Huns huge amount of points and staying power and the people who are anti hun and (most importantly I suppose) the weak-minded folks that will make a minute difference when doubt is planted there.

2. Grepostats is utterly useless in evaluating the Huns progress in this war because they are masters at manipulating the numbers. When one of their members is selected by us for elimination and they come under heavy attack, it has been proven that they will be devastated....and they are promptly kicked.
The Huns have fed off of our inactive players and we have conquered and rimmed their active players no matter how hard they fought it.
The huns have enlisted our players to come over to their alliance but first have them give their cities away while still a Harbingers member and then switch and they help them take a few of our inactives and it boosts their stats coming and going and they did it all with sweet talk... a few days later the player is getting booted after we have started attacking them.
It doesnt take a genius to connect these dots. You wanna use grepostats look at the recently rimmed or decimated players and compare the dates they lost cities to the date they were kicked from the huns.

3. There can be no logical argument against the FACT that we are winning this war. The huns have gone to great lengths to make it look like we arent and they have it looking fairly even but we are almost out of poorly positioned barely active players and then I think they will be at a standstill for a moment before falling apart. It is so annoying to me that people who know this is going on will come here and try to use "doctored" stats to deny it.

4. You guys blasting nwinder are starting to look more foolish than you are trying to make him out to be. It really isnt working anymore and if anything you are driving more people to his side.

DeletedUser

Woah, they can't manipulate the numbers, they kick inactives because they see them being taken by enemies, which alliance hasn't/wouldn't do that?

So Huns are only inactive eaters? lol, everyone seems to have their own views of how great their own alliance is and everyone else just eats inactives, fact is, even inactives change the tides of war, be it positive or negative, for they provide room for expansion or retreat.

If grepostats doesn't matter, why are you getting so worked up over it? :p

Also, don't count yourselves as winners when you're jumping on the bandwagon that is the war against the Huns until you've actually won it. :D

Its mainly a tiff between Orian and Nwinder, but until you've actually been in an alliance lead by Nwinder, you'd know that Orian is pretty right in what he's been saying all this time. He is just saying the truth about him, sure its been said for a while, but its still true nonetheless. :pro:

DeletedUser

If they were kicking inactives I wouldnt have said a word about it.

These are active players that I am referencing. We have attacked one huns inactive player. Not saying that attacking inactives is wrong or cowardly, but it doesnt necessarily mean they are kicking the crap out of us either.
Its alot harder to save a city that no one knows is being conquered or that you only know to defend once a trip is hit.

DeletedUser

Not gonna argue with you there.

The huns thing, I know nothing about, but the 2nd part, is right, we've had that problem in Theta, its really hard to save cities you don't know are being attacked.

DeletedUser3288

3. There can be no logical argument against the FACT that we are winning this war. The huns have gone to great lengths to make it look like we arent and they have it looking fairly even but we are almost out of poorly positioned barely active players and then I think they will be at a standstill for a moment before falling apart. It is so annoying to me that people who know this is going on will come here and try to use "doctored" stats to deny it.

please show us how you are winning the war? You are fighting 1/10th of the alliance. If i were you, i would expect things to pick up quite a lot over the next couple of months in that area. As quite a few of us will be making are way over there to show you how its done. Then when your fighting with more of us we will see how you cope.

Edit - lets not also forget you are taking cities miles away from our core, near your core.... how well do you think your cities would fare if 30 of them were in 45 / 44 / 55

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We will know soon. Our front is moving at a constant rate and then we shall see. I dont pretend that we will take you by force alone in any short amount of time. You guys are still capable of mounting a great defense and have stellar players in the fold.
But you arent doing so well at the moment.

We are losing cities and you are losing players. Granted some of the players leaving had little to do with us. Joe and Greco obviously left for their own reasons and I imagine the accounts will be gifted, but it will take someone special to keep Grecos half as useful as he would have. Every single person that you recruited anywhere near us in the last two months is either crippled, out of your alliance or forcibly removed from the game.
I at least think you have to admit we are doing well.

And I cant see how you say its 10 percent of the alliance, we are hitting players in 37/36/26/48/47/46/. Maybe one day we reach the core. But I might stay out of 34....thats the real dangerous area...haha.

Good Luck danie. Hope you get Grecos account as you are one of the few that could actually handle it.

DeletedUser3288

We will know soon. Our front is moving at a constant rate and then we shall see. I dont pretend that we will take you by force alone in any short amount of time. You guys are still capable of mounting a great defense and have stellar players in the fold.

We are losing cities and you are losing players. Granted some of the players leaving had little to do with us. Joe and Greco obviously left for their own reasons and I imagine the accounts will be gifted, but it will take someone special to keep Grecos half as useful as he would have. Every single person that you recruited anywhere near us in the last two months is either crippled, out of your alliance or forcibly removed from the game.

And I cant see how you say its 10 percent of the alliance, we are hitting players in 37/36/26/48/47/46/. Maybe one day we reach the core. But I might stay out of 34....thats the real dangerous area...haha.

Good Luck danie. Hope you get Grecos account as you are one of the few that could actually handle it.

I wont be using greco's account i have my own to look after with 20 cities in 34 :p just got a nice 35k bp from a conquest mwahaha. I will move down on my own.

Ocean 46? who are you hitting there as you have 1 player i know of, and hes to scared to attack me. I know hes been conquested quite rapidly atm tho.

DeletedUser6296

Philney, I'm surprised you didn't mention OC 57. Your alliance has launched 100's of attacks on me and there are at least 8 of your alliance's CSs laying at the bottom of my harbors :p

DeletedUser

jmac I am sorry for leaving you out sir. Indeed we have launched on you and you have done very well defending yourself.
But you will have that when you attack experienced and active players right?

DeletedUser

These latest posts are talking about the wrong war. :p

Off-topic for the most part.

DeletedUser

hahaha I just realized you are right. I should have this in the harbs v huns thread.

My sincere apologies to all.

DeletedUser

The fantastic thing for me is that nwinder always makes sense for the most part and he always references the actual war.....reasonable enough right?

But then every reply to him completely avoids the war and goes right to how he is irrational and the spawn of satan etc...

Important things to note here:

1. The only people that are swayed either way by these arguments are the people who dont matter anyway. The ones that are mystified by the Huns huge amount of points and staying power and the people who are anti hun and (most importantly I suppose) the weak-minded folks that will make a minute difference when doubt is planted there.

2. Grepostats is utterly useless in evaluating the Huns progress in this war because they are masters at manipulating the numbers. When one of their members is selected by us for elimination and they come under heavy attack, it has been proven that they will be devastated....and they are promptly kicked.
The Huns have fed off of our inactive players and we have conquered and rimmed their active players no matter how hard they fought it.
The huns have enlisted our players to come over to their alliance but first have them give their cities away while still a Harbingers member and then switch and they help them take a few of our inactives and it boosts their stats coming and going and they did it all with sweet talk... a few days later the player is getting booted after we have started attacking them.
It doesnt take a genius to connect these dots. You wanna use grepostats look at the recently rimmed or decimated players and compare the dates they lost cities to the date they were kicked from the huns.

4. You guys blasting nwinder are starting to look more foolish than you are trying to make him out to be. It really isnt working anymore and if anything you are driving more people to his side.

ANSWER TO NUMBER 4....courtesy of nwinder

That's the problem with talking crap on public forums, isn't it? You say you'd never run from a fight, after losing 2 cities and being attacked by harbingers, you run into vacation mode and don't come back (3 weeks now). Under normal circumstance, with someone who doesn't talk crap on the forums, you'd assume it would be decent. But, once someone starts talking crap and they run - well, you can only assume it is hiding from a fight.

You support him still even when he speaks out both sides of his mouth...? Find a new cause...it is a game and he makes his own bed.

DeletedUser11305

Oriansport can you please tell me just one or two of his lies,
when you caught him?

DeletedUser

Answer to Chronos90, you confirmed ALL of philney's statements with your post. And my statement, is entirely correct.
Let's see: Took a city from Joe Strunks, so at least one of those was me.

Answer to jZmabrt:

I can tell you the two major times I have lied on this server, straight up:

Time 1: (long before you joined the server even) I was in an alliance called Dark Red, the founder left leaving KingAndrewtheGreat and myself in charge. I was unhappy and most of us joined with Nickossa to form LoL, with myself as the leader and Nickossa eventually becoming one. I promised KingAndrewtheGreat I would never allow my alliance to attack Dark Red. I kept the dogs at bay for several months, and one morning I wake up and Nickossa has started a war on Dark Red. During the war I promised we would never conquer KingAndrewtheGreat - Nickossa conquered one of his cities. That was an utter failure on my part all around.

Time 2: I publicly stated I would never join EotD. It looks like I will be joining them soon enough.

Now, I have a ton of people I could apologize to, but none for lies.

Answer to Oriansport.

You are right I have an answer to everything, it is because every action I do has a reason. And also maybe because I am professional arguer. I was #1 in state debate comps all through high school and college - and did go to law school. So arguing is in my blood. However, I don't care about people's ideologies. We can meet on the battlefield if our ideologies don't match up. It is simple. I care about SG-E, I want them to do well. I am trying to help them. What are you doing for them? Other than being in The Huns, allowing hun players to move into their core, and having their players be attacked and conquered by huns. SJ10 just got conquered up in o24. I sent 2000ls and dysen sent 2000ls. Where were you, the one who "cares" so much about SG-E? Do you even know SG10? I remember him from Dark Red and the War Path days. He is a good player and a good guy and he was loyal to you, but:

corn flake corner 10,759 SJ10 the idioto SG-Elites The Huns 2011-06-30 16:38:58

So the question is, where are you when push comes to shove?

Did you defend bianh when I conquered his city? Absolutely not. You were a hun at the point.

Rig 10,293 bianh nwinder SG-Elites Legion of Light 2011-04-10 12:05:26

Nope, you sent NOTHING.

Answer to SiCotic
Hmm, you started a slave alliance called: SiCotic's Psycho's while in LoL. Which greatly set Nickossa off, and I defended you. For all you whom seem to think I have a bad temper, I think those from the LoL days will remember his was possibly even worse than mine.
VhK and PDizzle both desperately wanted you out of the alliance, and I was your sole defender. I will healthily admit, I was your defender only because I knew you to be a good fighter, until I found out you got all your BP by threatening people to attack you, etc. and did not want to move to o15 to evict you. It would have eaten up too much of our time.
You named your new alliance "Alliance X" which is what I named our holding alliance during the WP/LoL merge.
You tried, your best, to make the merge not happen, and then got upset when PDizzle and I called you out on it. Was the merge the best idea? Hell no. But we were trying.
Remember, Nickossa would not even talk to you?

And you are right, I AM a horrible leader, I let you live. I knew I should have ended it all when I found out you stole the Joseph25 account (while watching it, the only reason I know for sure you "stole it" and was not gifted it is because VHk and I played The West with Joseph and he blew up our email accounts stating he could not get online and the password and email had been changed) and sold it to Orainsport for $100 in gold (a nice little fact bestowed on me, during my investigations into how far the SiCotic ring of accounts delved - which orian told me on video chat on Skype). I knew it. It was too fishy. And then I find out you are account sitting for at least 3 players...

Yeah...too fishy for me.

Best part is? Now we get to conquer you and finally evict you from Delta, HURRAY. All my past sins, of defending you, are now over. So, I may well be a bad leader, but you are, with out a doubt, a bad member to any alliance.

Conclusion, Orian and SiCotic, I am holding more of your secrets from the early days of this server. I am more than happy to spill them all on the public server. But I would rather not.

We all have our bad marks in the past, I'll freely admit mine. But trying to call me out of them is utterly foolish. I know them all too well, and I don't keep too many secrets of myself, but I hold quite a few of yours.

DeletedUser

Answer to SiCotic
Hmm, you started a slave alliance called: SiCotic's Psycho's while in LoL. Which greatly set Nickossa off, and I defended you. For all you whom seem to think I have a bad temper, I think those from the LoL days will remember his was possibly even worse than mine.
VhK and PDizzle both desperately wanted you out of the alliance, and I was your sole defender. I will healthily admit, I was your defender only because I knew you to be a good fighter, until I found out you got all your BP by threatening people to attack you, etc. and did not want to move to o15 to evict you. It would have eaten up too much of our time.
You named your new alliance "Alliance X" which is what I named our holding alliance during the WP/LoL merge.
You tried, your best, to make the merge not happen, and then got upset when PDizzle and I called you out on it. Was the merge the best idea? Hell no. But we were trying.
Remember, Nickossa would not even talk to you?

And you are right, I AM a horrible leader, I let you live. I knew I should have ended it all when I found out you stole the Joseph25 account (while watching it, the only reason I know for sure you "stole it" and was not gifted it is because VHk and I played The West with Joseph and he blew up our email accounts stating he could not get online and the password and email had been changed) and sold it to Orainsport for $100 in gold (a nice little fact bestowed on me, during my investigations into how far the SiCotic ring of accounts delved - which orian told me on video chat on Skype). I knew it. It was too fishy. And then I find out you are account sitting for at least 3 players...

Yeah...too fishy for me.

Best part is? Now we get to conquer you and finally evict you from Delta, HURRAY. All my past sins, of defending you, are now over. So, I may well be a bad leader, but you are, with out a doubt, a bad member to any alliance.

Conclusion, Orian and SiCotic, I am holding more of your secrets from the early days of this server. I am more than happy to spill them all on the public server. But I would rather not.

We all have our bad marks in the past, I'll freely admit mine. But trying to call me out of them is utterly foolish. I know them all too well, and I don't keep too many secrets of myself, but I hold quite a few of yours.

The account sitting was your idea. I never bothered to read the GrepoRules at that point in time and you and Vhk started a thread that it was ok to account sit while teamates couldn't be online.

Also, I don't recall ever threatening anyone to attack me. I did threaten to break Jsoutherns seige once on my claim but thats all.

Nickossa only got angry at me the time I said I was a better player than him, and I still think I am. :p

How did I try to make the merge not happen? Now, you're just speaking nonsense. During that time, I had accepted only Nickossa as my leader since you kept getting into your little fits about quitting. And I recall being the one to tell you that Nickossa left from the merged alliance and you should come back to join him, which you did. So it was Nickossa who was upset with the merged alliance since he was the one who left and recruited the players to leave.

You let me live? That shows how out of touch with reality you are, whether you like it or not, Im here to stay. ;)

Edit: I may have done bad stuff in the past, but all the actions I did were sanctioned by the leaders, mainly you. So don't say you figured out about Joseph through The West, since I told you, and you said it was ok, and you didn't care. Don't be such a liar, if you're gonna post secrets, make sure you post exactly how this stuff all happened. :p

I didn't know much about Grepo in this stage and I don't do those things anymore, but all the bad things I did, the leaders ok'ed it. ToxiCrayon when he was a leader, Pdizzle, Nickossa especially, he was 'account sitting' for many account and I recall all the leaders, including yourself, were sharing Loveguns's account and PaulTheBold, ehh? Lol, don't say it as if I came up with the ideas myself, you guys told the alliance it was ok. :D

DeletedUser

Nwinder...You know...you never see fault in anything you say, I see that now. Debating with you is pointless, I wished you to see the double sided nature of your own statements. At this point it is irrelevant, you are entertainment....Something that keeps people excited about the game. The fact that your response was so short makes me realize you know your own short comings you just refuse to admit it. But thats ok....but you wanna know a secret....(being honest makes you more likable) Try it....

DeletedUser

Also, others who are reading this, realize that this was my 1st world, and I didn't know how to play until I joined LoL, everything I did, everything I learned, was learned from them, and approved by Nwinder. ;)

DeletedUser

i grow more and more impressed with Nwinders replies to you guys all the time, no sarcasm intended and he knows i like his replies as i sent him a personal message about them before. it proves a great, great read when i realize Nwinder is engaged in a "discussion" on these forums. he comes back at you guys all the time and most of the time nobody has a answer and just claims hes lying. great posts keep them up!

DeletedUser

I dont see how anyone can better their Grepolis game with this much time wasted on elaborate out-of-game-meaningless ranting argument. With such a time consuming game to play why waste time here? I'd say fight your battles where it matters but thats just me. Im goin back to my cave now..