Here is your REAL EOW in all its fine tactical glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Really. Even though he's talking about a whole different ocean then the one the fight will actually be in.... his sense of direction is a bit messed up.

And as for the nonsense about me losing a city when I go to take one of his.
He's been at the bong.

"skullhunte20" -It'd be sooooo cool if that Santa guy attacked me. But then I got like............. Dragons..... and then I beat him and took his city and everyone would see and they'd all think Im sooooo cool"
"cyreme" - Totally........... who are you talking about???
"skullhunte20"- Yeah that'd be cooooollll.....And Imagine if Inno turned me into, like, a CYBORG.. and I could beat up everyone in Grepolis coz Im like from the future and everyone else has like spears and stones and stuff...... yeahhhhh that'd be cool.
"cyreme" - did pounduout pitch in for this stuff?? It's like Pineapple Express
"skullhunte" - yeah, and then I could like EAT the ships that are attacking me and I could go anywhere in the game in a second
"wm802" - Hey skull , could I come to? Can I? Can I??? You're so cool skullhunt...... I want to be just like you.
Skullhunt is my best mate, cyreme, arent you skullhunt???

and so on and so forth and the coalition back slapping party

Different ocean than the fighting? I hate to break it to you mate, you said were moving into 43 where the current Orthia and Unity coalition is devouring MAP. That right there will be a new front in the Coaltion vs EOW, so yes thats where the fighting will be and no i am not lost....i figured out that i scroll to the left to get to 43. So ill see you there shortly.

As for the convo....? i dont get it.

DeletedUser

Different ocean than the fighting? I hate to break it to you mate, you said were moving into 43 where the current Orthia and Unity coalition is devouring MAP. That right there will be a new front in the Coaltion vs EOW, so yes thats where the fighting will be and no i am not lost....i figured out that i scroll to the left to get to 43. So ill see you there shortly.

As for the convo....? i dont get it.

SIGH

MAP's home ocean is 42. Get a clue will you.

and before you move into 43 you should observe the common courtesy of talking to the owners................ actually you go right on ahead and pop on over to 43. Have fun there.

As for the convo. It was a light-hearted look at your grepo-fantasies. Like you imagining taking a city from me as you said in one of your pervious posts........................... I'm being far too nice to you today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SIGH

MAP's home ocean is 42. Get a clue will you.

and before you move into 43 you should observe the common courtesy of talking to the owners................ actually you go right on ahead and pop on over to 43. Have fun there.

As for the convo. It was a light-hearted look at your grepo-fantasies. Like you imagining taking a city from me as you said in one of your pervious posts........................... I'm being far too nice to you today.

And ur point with 42? i know thats their home but we are moving into 43, please do pay attention and read what im saying instead of inferring (or speaking before you understand). And last time i checked there were no "owners" of any ocean of Grepolis, ever. Anyways if u r referring to MAP as the owners, then yes we have announced our arrival.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/17676/colonizations?page=0

Also do notice MAP's desparate attempt to try and get cities by taking them from INACTIVE PLAYERS (4 most recent conquests by MAP) They have their tail between their legs and are running from the fight at hand. HA, this is the alliance EOW is so close with and says "DONT UNDERESTIMATE THEM"? They arnt putting up a fight to us and are scurrying as fast as they can to take inactives...like i said MAP is essentually finished, all they are doing is trying to preserve it but its futile.

*note to Still* you might want to drop out of this argument bc defending MAP now by saying "They arent losing" or "they are supa strong guys!" is a complete lie. The proof is in the cities taken, the lack of attacks against Unity and Orthia, the scurry of taking inactives instead of trying to take cities from us. Its an embarrassment as is.

As for taking a city, i do believe CommanderShepard took a city from you didnt he? Have u been able to take on back? Is CommanderShepard weaker than you points wise? Oh he is? So then it is possible no?

Case closed #2

DeletedUser

Lol...! Hahahaha!

Still your pretty good with words, but you must accept you just got your *** kicked! :cool:

lol thanks :p Finally someone other than Still and I are commenting on this thread haha

DeletedUser

I want to know if any of the coalition(in the fight) is man enough to say why exactly they are beating up on MAP so badly? As a guy who has used spies to disband alliances and lied about everything to pretty much everyone(minus my guys from IL), it makes me sick.

DeletedUser

Really. Even though he's talking about a whole different ocean then the one the fight will actually be in.... his sense of direction is a bit messed up.

And as for the nonsense about me losing a city when I go to take one of his.
He's been at the bong.

"skullhunte20" -It'd be sooooo cool if that Santa guy attacked me. But then I got like............. Dragons..... and then I beat him and took his city and everyone would see and they'd all think Im sooooo cool"
"cyreme" - Totally........... who are you talking about???
"skullhunte20"- Yeah that'd be cooooollll.....And Imagine if Inno turned me into, like, a CYBORG.. and I could beat up everyone in Grepolis coz Im like from the future and everyone else has like spears and stones and stuff...... yeahhhhh that'd be cool.
"cyreme" - did pounduout pitch in for this stuff?? It's like Pineapple Express
"skullhunte" - yeah, and then I could like EAT the ships that are attacking me and I could go anywhere in the game in a second
"wm802" - Hey skull , could I come to? Can I? Can I??? You're so cool skullhunt...... I want to be just like you.
Skullhunt is my best mate, cyreme, arent you skullhunt???

and so on and so forth and the coalition back slapping party

LOL, that wouldnt happen, this would happen though

WM802:'Hey santa, can i get a present?'

Setanta:'NO!'

DeletedUser

I want to know if any of the coalition(in the fight) is man enough to say why exactly they are beating up on MAP so badly? As a guy who has used spies to disband alliances and lied about everything to pretty much everyone(minus my guys from IL), it makes me sick.

Why we are? Anarqy explained it on his thread he posted saying,

"Unity, if you want to get at EOW, then go ahead and try to fight your way through us. but please off with all of the pathetic emails. thanks."

Also its retaliation for them aiding EOW during TGO vs. EOW war so we got some bonus to it and currently MAP is getting soundly beat by the combined Orthia and Unity attacks, no sence in trying to argue that, just scroll up and u will find me and Still arguing it and me winning it.

Case Closed

Skullhunte20

DeletedUser

Why we are? Anarqy explained it on his thread he posted saying,

"Unity, if you want to get at EOW, then go ahead and try to fight your way through us. but please off with all of the pathetic emails. thanks."

Also its retaliation for them aiding EOW during TGO vs. EOW war so we got some bonus to it and currently MAP is getting soundly beat by the combined Orthia and Unity attacks, no sence in trying to argue that, just scroll up and u will find me and Still arguing it and me winning it.

Case Closed

Skullhunte20

Not why you are fighting, why you are winning...

DeletedUser

Not why you are fighting, why you are winning...

OH i read that wrong my apologises, its because the combined Orthia and Unity have superior offense tactics, rebuilding tactics, and superior communication. No need for defensive tactics since they arent fighting back

DeletedUser

OH i read that wrong my apologises, its because the combined Orthia and Unity have superior offense tactics, rebuilding tactics, and superior communication. No need for defensive tactics since they arent fighting back

Superior tactics like keeping a log of log-on times?

DeletedUser

I'm watching Comedy Central but Im getting more of a laugh out of this guy.

And ur point with 42?
eh, I said MAP had invited us into their ocean. Their Home Ocean is 42.
But you're still going on about 43 .......?

i know thats their home but we are moving into 43, please do pay attention and read what im saying instead of inferring (or speaking before you understand). And last time i checked there were no "owners" of any ocean of Grepolis, ever.
Yeah??? Good luck with that..........

Anyways if u r referring to MAP as the owners, then yes we have announced our arrival.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/17676/colonizations?page=0

Also do notice MAP's desparate attempt to try and get cities by taking them from INACTIVE PLAYERS (4 most recent conquests by MAP) They have their tail between their legs and are running from the fight at hand. HA, this is the alliance EOW is so close with and says "DONT UNDERESTIMATE THEM"? They arnt putting up a fight to us and are scurrying as fast as they can to take inactives...like i said MAP is essentually finished, all they are doing is trying to preserve it but its futile.

*note to Still* you might want to drop out of this argument bc defending MAP now by saying "They arent losing" or "they are supa strong guys!" is a complete lie. The proof is in the cities taken, the lack of attacks against Unity and Orthia, the scurry of taking inactives instead of trying to take cities from us. Its an embarrassment as is.
eh they have been attacking. But IDYMarines cities are positioned well and it'd be folly to ignore them.
as for taking inactives. Look at your own alliance before you start that lark.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/10605/colonizations

As for taking a city, i do believe CommanderShepard took a city from you didnt he? Have u been able to take on back? Is CommanderShepard weaker than you points wise? Oh he is? So then it is possible no?

Case closed #2
LOL, Lionel Hutz again. You're great mate.
Have a read back over this and other thrends and you'll see when and how I lost two cities.

And no I havent taken a city from Shepard. Yet.

DeletedUser

I'm watching Comedy Central but Im getting more of a laugh out of this guy.

eh, I said MAP had invited us into their ocean. Their Home Ocean is 42.
But you're still going on about 43 .......?

Yeah??? Good luck with that..........

eh they have been attacking. But IDYMarines cities are positioned well and it'd be folly to ignore them.
as for taking inactives. Look at your own alliance before you start that lark.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/10605/colonizations

LOL, Lionel Hutz again. You're great mate.
Have a read back over this and other thrends and you'll see when and how I lost two cities.

And no I havent taken a city from Shepard. Yet.

Bc if u pay attention, thats where the fighting is happening

And i see 92-93 legion, DOL, Synergy, MAP, EOW, The Order of the Temple, Nereus Armada, The Fleet Of The Divine, and some from ourselves, i dont see your point here...MAP is still the number 1 at taking inactives with

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/17676/colonizations?page=2

and yeah i know how u lost them, you got outplayed and outsmarted by sol and commander. and so why have u not taken a city from a guy over 100,000 points less than you? is he too strong? or can he outplay your tactics? hmm?

DeletedUser

Bc if u pay attention, thats where the fighting is happening

?
REALLY?
So the CS attempt from your alliance I helped beat at about 2am this morning in ocean 42 didnt happen no???

And i see 92-93 legion, DOL, Synergy, MAP, EOW, The Order of the Temple, Nereus Armada, The Fleet Of The Divine, and some from ourselves, i dont see your point here...MAP is still the number 1 at taking inactives with

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/17676/colonizations?page=2
?
lol. what are you listing alliances off for??
Your alliance is taking more inactives then actives on the front page of your greo-stats.

and yeah i know how u lost them, you got outplayed and outsmarted by sol and commander. and so why have u not taken a city from a guy over 100,000 points less than you? is he too strong? or can he outplay your tactics? hmm?
oohhhh deja vu.....
read back over the thrends boy.

DeletedUser

The DoL are done mate, didn't you get the memo?

DeletedUser

REALLY?
So the CS attempt from your alliance I helped beat at about 2am this morning in ocean 42 didnt happen no???

lol. what are you listing alliances off for??
Your alliance is taking more inactives then actives on the front page of your greo-stats.

oohhhh deja vu.....
read back over the thrends boy.

OH so we are attacking you now? good good, thats good news to hear.

Bc those are alliances we have taken cities from and to be fair u got to go back 5 pages as i did when comparing MAP losing 20 cities to Orthia and Unity and Orthia losing 2 and Unity losing 1 to MAP.

IF you look at the front page the have taken 1 from unity, 6 from inactives, and 3 from within their alliance and losing 10 cities to Unity and Orthia.

SO they have taken 1 city from another alliance if u look at the first page, thats only 10% of the cities that they are taken are from an alliance.

Still not an excuse for losing cities, u lost them and thats the end of the story

DeletedUser

There seems to be a pattern emerging here Santa....lol
You seem to be a person living with some serious denial....

One quick note......TWP...just chased another Eow coward from his hole in 62 yesterday..
The 71 crew are still waiting for an attack from EOW....

Consider this....we crossed two oceans, to take 3 cities from your...mostly inactive brethren....We chased Squirtle from your alliance including Atlanta909......the least you could send would be 100 or so ls in recognition......

Ps.....TWP are still waiting,..... as stated from the beginning of this posted thread.....to be the first of the coalition to be destroyed...........was that promise not made to my co-leader Pounduout......? Or is that just another punk *** remark from the mouths of EOW........

DeletedUser

Does everyone from The Wolf Pack have massive egos or something? Is it a requirement for joining?

DeletedUser

OH so we are attacking you now? good good, thats good news to hear.
No. Not me. But I was there to help a friend.
Bc those are alliances we have taken cities from and to be fair u got to go back 5 pages as i did when comparing MAP losing 20 cities to Orthia and Unity and Orthia losing 2 and Unity losing 1 to MAP.

IF you look at the front page the have taken 1 from unity, 6 from inactives, and 3 from within their alliance and losing 10 cities to Unity and Orthia.

SO they have taken 1 city from another alliance if u look at the first page, thats only 10% of the cities that they are taken are from an alliance.
Look that's MAP and you're writing them off at your own peril. But while we're on the subject of that page.
How many from EOW on that page? How many lost to EOW on that page?
Still not an excuse for losing cities, u lost them and thats the end of the story
I dont need to make an excuse. I lost two cities to your alliance.
But I took a whole lot more from your alliance

There seems to be a pattern emerging here Santa....lol
You seem to be a person living with some serious denial....

One quick note......TWP...just chased another Eow coward from his hole in 62 yesterday..
The 71 crew are still waiting for an attack from EOW....

Consider this....we crossed two oceans, to take 3 cities from your...mostly inactive brethren....We chased Squirtle from your alliance including Atlanta909......the least you could send would be 100 or so ls in recognition......

Ps.....TWP are still waiting,..... as stated from the beginning of this posted thread.....to be the first of the coalition to be destroyed...........was that promise not made to my co-leader Pounduout......? Or is that just another punk *** remark from the mouths of EOW........
You did what in 62 when??? Explain so I know what yo're talking about.

You wolves will be destroyed. Because all of your leaders are cowards who run when theyre put under pressure. Distance from our core oceans is the only thing saving you for now. But when we do get up to you. History will repeat itself and YOU will run. Mark it.

Does everyone from The Wolf Pack have massive egos or something? Is it a requirement for joining?

Dude I have no idea where they are getting this sense of bravado from. Because in a previous war with your previous alliance those guys were crying like little girls and then they ran.
Sure they're only in this war to try and appease Orthia and Unity who were pressuring them. Ive a mail from Hilly himself there to his alliance that proves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.