Here is your REAL EOW in all its fine tactical glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dude I have no idea where they are getting this sense of bravado from. Because in a previous war with your previous alliance those guys were crying like little girls and then they ran.
Sure they're only in this war to try and appease Orthia and Unity who were pressuring them. Ive a mail from Hilly himself there to his alliance that proves it.

Maybe it IS a requirement then.

Odd.

Funny, but odd.

The DOL conquests were done a couple of months ago mate back when they were an alliance

Yeah, and me and my team took their leader out, we were the beginning of the end for them, and he was a guy who makes you look like a puppy dog, he was a great player, but we were better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I personally did'nt find anything funny about it m&m......but then again you must be dim witted like your buddy Santa and laugh at almost anything.
There are institutions for people such as yourselves.....

DeletedUser

I personally did'nt find anything funny about it m&m......but then again you must be dim witted like your buddy Santa and laugh at almost anything.
Ah the charm offensive from The Wolf Pack goes on.

first pounduout and now HILLSIDEHG having a go at Echo Squadron........

DeletedUser

Tbh I was laughing at the fact that you seem to think your alliance is formidable.

I'm sure SETANTA (not Santa ) is a top bloke, he seems to see through what I call "special players" such as yourself but I don't know him to much really.

And as for the institution's, they don't work, so they put me on grepo to terrorise people like yourself.

DeletedUser

Ah the charm offensive from The Wolf Pack goes on.

first pounduout and now HILLSIDEHG having a go at Echo Squadron........

I know, you'd think they had a problem with anyone over their point average....

DeletedUser16268

I heard my name spilled out of stills mouth. wow you really are talking again. why don't you do me a favor and show me what you have. you never took me up on the offer of what city i should take now your squad is a bunch of clowns i know you asked a old friend to help in this war up here you and i know him. i will see you soon i need not worry about that and you know this as well. we will see if you run your mouth when we get there.

M&M

we have no prob with people over the average but i still do not get why you are in this. your squad is not here in the fight. If you want to be in the fight then bring happy self down here and find out how the wolves do business your boy still knows.

DeletedUser

Tbh I was laughing at the fact that you seem to think your alliance is formidable.

I'm sure SETANTA (not Santa ) is a top bloke, he seems to see through what I call "special players" such as yourself but I don't know him to much really.

And as for the institution's, they don't work, so they put me on grepo to terrorise people like yourself.

No alliance is formidable...

TW-Shadow fell so they can't be formidable. M&M, your alliance is new so hasn't been tested by other properly yet. Once you are tested we will see if you truly are fomidable.

Some of these remarks of totally silly. We have both sides trying to insult each-other here. Actions speak louder than words. We may not be formidable but our actions are strong. We are yet to lose a city to EOW and have taken quite a few and expanded into new oceans. We have also supported our allies closer to the front line, i have a list of members(from coalition alliance) who would be willing to prove this too.

Leave the insults for now and get ready for the fighting. Each alliance in the coalition is not formidable, but when we work well together we are...

DeletedUser

I do'nt think we will here from Santa for a while, as he is probably trying to figure out what course of action to take next against my friend Silentrain.

He is such a (stragity)....oops.....i meant strategy player...lol.....that he had a great plan that no-one else could have thought of...........

(whispers)....he attacked Silentrain with 100's of ls.............whao....What a plan.......how long did it take for the EOW supreme to plan this........

No troops to follow
No catapults, to chase them in and do the damage......:eek:

Santa........Could you please send me a list of your (stragity)...sorry....strategy tips, as i'm keen to learn the game from you.....

Ps.....I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that your ships were crashing against my support and plenty of others from TWP........(sweet-times),...:pro:

DeletedUser

TW-Shadow fell so they can't be formidable.

Argos, not sure why TW-S is brought up as I saw no previous reference but we haven't fallen - we are actually stronger than before. Yes, one crappy new leader hit disband, but that isn't falling. We regrouped and recreated alliance that same day.

DeletedUser

Argos, not sure why TW-S is brought up as I saw no previous reference but we haven't fallen - we are actually stronger than before. Yes, one crappy new leader hit disband, but that isn't falling. We regrouped and recreated alliance that same day.

You nearly had 50 miliion poinits in the first TW.

DeletedUser

Don't want to get off the topic here so hopefully last reply here to above post: Points mean nothing. It is how well the fighting goes and we are making huge progress against our enemies since our reform.

DeletedUser

I do'nt think we will here from Santa for a while, as he is probably trying to figure out what course of action to take next against my friend Silentrain.

He is such a (stragity)....oops.....i meant strategy player...lol.....that he had a great plan that no-one else could have thought of...........

(whispers)....he attacked Silentrain with 100's of ls.............whao....What a plan.......how long did it take for the EOW supreme to plan this........

No troops to follow
No catapults, to chase them in and do the damage......:eek:

Santa........Could you please send me a list of your (stragity)...sorry....strategy tips, as i'm keen to learn the game from you.....

Ps.....I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that your ships were crashing against my support and plenty of others from TWP........(sweet-times),...:pro:
silentrain is a BP Pinata. If I want BP I hit him. Simply as.
He's too far our for MY CS yet he stacks all the time.

DeletedUser

I heard my name spilled out of stills mouth. wow you really are talking again. why don't you do me a favor and show me what you have. you never took me up on the offer of what city i should take now your squad is a bunch of clowns i know you asked a old friend to help in this war up here you and i know him. i will see you soon i need not worry about that and you know this as well. we will see if you run your mouth when we get there.

Come on and take Ath Cliath then. It was my first one. I like it.

I also like that I get ZERO losses when you hit my support in Celticus's city.
What are you hitting with??? Come on and tell us and give us all a good giggle.

DeletedUser16268

send me a pm and bb code the city. i will come visit you have no clue what i have also. an for that clown celtic he will be cleared out soon. but you still did not respond about our friend. hmmm just send the message and you can have you wish come true. as long as i can get there but if i can i will just take yuor cities on the way. also pick on me i have something for you.

i hit cetic with nothing but i will hit your next member with the goods i sent 100ls out to get ur attention. just like when i hit trap and i crippled his city that is now being taken. just give me the bb and you can see the same fate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oooohhhhh 100 LS! Wolf Packs Naval Might is reaching record proportions.

DeletedUser16268

ok still look at ur support in celtic cities there wont be any soon. you have made me want to take your cities by you mouthing off. unlike most i can deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.