TBDI vs everyone!

DeletedUser

Still,

Rather than just trash-talking members over the forums why don't you organise a proper battle plan?
Thats more likely to win you te war...

Also, you yourself may be a good fighter, but that however doesn't mean that all your members are good...

Also, Hills knows the bascis of the game. He pointed out he makes mistakes sometimes, and i'm sure you do too. How else do you think he was able to reach the amount of points and cities he has now?
Are you giving Hills a methaphorical pat on the head and "that-a-boy" on the public forums???

I don't lead EOW anymore. I stood aside out of boredom and lack of competition. But I only stood aside when I had a member worthy of taking over from me and who I knew could commit to take on the huge workload.
And my battle plan is going just fine.

DeletedUser16268

so is mine still and you will be next soon why put these things in between us argo is not your prob i am and you said for me to come see you in another forum. and now i will. you and ur squad are soft and yes i said soft you have picked ur city i will be there as soon as the bb code come threw. u picked the wrong one unlike most i have a ton to back my statements up

DeletedUser

so is mine still and you will be next soon why put these things in between us argo is not your prob i am and you said for me to come see you in another forum. and now i will. you and ur squad are soft and yes i said soft you have picked ur city i will be there as soon as the bb code come threw. u picked the wrong one unlike most i have a ton to back my statements up

No you dont. You're a blow-hard. You and your crew are David Haye. You moved up a weight-division when you took us on and you're going to humiliated at the end of this.

DeletedUser16268

i love that it was funny. but we moved up but are u ready to box you have no allies to help you have just you. can you and ur things stop me from what i am going to do hmmm. you thought about it and in that thought you know you cant plus you are not fighting a member u are fighting me. also hayes was british and i am not. but i will be what u want ur done play boy i got ur number send the bb so we can meet

DeletedUser

i love that it was funny. but we moved up but are u ready to box you have no allies to help you have just you. can you and ur things stop me from what i am going to do hmmm. you thought about it and in that thought you know you cant plus you are not fighting a member u are fighting me. also hayes was british and i am not. but i will be what u want ur done play boy i got ur number send the bb so we can meet

I read it all and I think MEH.

Look, we're fighting 6 alliances on 3 fronts. We have more cities to conquer then we can shake a stick at. We're taking far more cities then we're losing.
We're only losing cities where our members are vastly out-numbered and get worn down over time. Not because of any good game play.
Your coalition is basically a pack of shih tzu's. Annoying, yappy, nippy little shih tzu's. No fighting skill, no technique, no real menace. But in a pack with VASTLY superiour numbers you can do a bit of damage. After a long time trying.
So we're pick who's dangerous and kick that shih tzu into the sky. Then we move on to the next. If it wasnt for the CP needed for conquests at the level we're at we would have wiped you out already. CP takes a few days to get. We get the CP, we take one of your coalition cities or a city near one for position.

I have a sneak attack from The Wolf Pack on the way to me know. I dont know how I'll ever be able to dodge because I only have 54 HOURS to get out of the way.

So when we do get close enough to each other I'm smack you on the nose with a rolled up newspaper. And we'll all hear you whimper.

DeletedUser16268

still

you and your people are nothing i am still waiting for the bb code of that city. but i will make a example of a couple of you i need u not to respond but we take all and give u nothing.

DeletedUser

pounduout, you havent got into any of our oceans. Your crew has taken 10 of our cities in areas where you vastly out-number EOW members. 10 cities since June 2nd on your alliances ONLY war front.
The Wolf Pack should be re-named Puppy Pack.

DeletedUser

Is that so Santa......last i looked..i had 2 new cities in your stronghold of 62.............

Go on.....comeback with some smart comment like....''not for long ''......

I can read you like a childrens book.....You fool.

DeletedUser

Is that so Santa......last i looked..i had 2 new cities in your stronghold of 62.............

Go on.....comeback with some smart comment like....''not for long ''......

I can read you like a childrens book.....You fool.
Why can't a Belfast man type Setanta properly? It's on enough murals up there.

and actually its ONE city. Not taken from EOW.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/player/531629/colonizations

And I will have it off you Scrappy Do

DeletedUser

Lol......True enough.....Setanta is popular enough....and I respect your resolve.......

Please remember that TWP is my crew, and i'm trying my best to fight for our small corner of alpha.......that is what makes TWP....so fantastic....we are a pack.

DeletedUser

What Point........Are trying to state that i'm the only one from TWP involved in this battle.........i think not friends.........
Our support and dreams of expansion are ocean wide......thats what makes us great.

DeletedUser

But maybe he has a point....?

What Point........Are trying to state that i'm the only one from TWP involved in this battle.........i think not friends.........
Our support and dreams of expansion are ocean wide......thats what makes us great.

I was actually just making a reference to a movie, but the reason I keep hounding you hill is because you guys from TWP keep pounding your chests and saying how great you are when my personal experience with you and others from your group shows otherwise. I don't like bragging without results.

DeletedUser

I was actually just making a reference to a movie, but the reason I keep hounding you hill is because you guys from TWP keep pounding your chests and saying how great you are when my personal experience with you and others from your group shows otherwise. I don't like bragging without results.

plus 1.

remember Hilly mo chara, that your front is your ONLY front.
We have many. And we triage them in order of urgency.
You aint that urgent.

DeletedUser

My reason is similar, they seem to have this sense of entitlement and grandeur that I find mildly hilarious considering their size and achievements to date.

ES scored a million attacking BP in our first month between an average of 25 players, roughly 1333 attacking BP a day per individual, not a bad start.

Setanta cant you come closer and give us a challenge? ;)