TBDI vs everyone!

DeletedUser

Personally, I wouldn't want to screw around with the space-time continuum

You should watch the Classic Star Trek-Original Series , Star Trek-Deep Space Nine cross-over "Trouble With Tribbles" to see what fun it could be.

DeletedUser

Well I'd like to think everyone would, but it was to explain the reasoning to a guy who so far has not seen the light.

I would have to agree with Phish on that one, killing hitler would change the course of history, Soviet Russia might not become a superpower, USA as well. We might not have been born. Technologies never discovered, the space race never happen, the list goes on and on.

DeletedUser

I would have to agree with Phish on that one, killing hitler would change the course of history, Soviet Russia might not become a superpower, USA as well. We might not have been born. Technologies never discovered, the space race never happen, the list goes on and on.

Well you've just cast-ironed my point, well done.

Now THAT is case closed.

DeletedUser

I remember this one! In fact I'd kick wee unborn Adolf out of his mothers belly................ so sick and wrong at first glance. But with about 52 million lives in the balance it'd be the right thing to do.

Hitlers mom, was considering an abortion, but her doctor talk her out of it.

DeletedUser

You should watch the Classic Star Trek-Original Series , Star Trek-Deep Space Nine cross-over "Trouble With Tribbles" to see what fun it could be.

I actually remember that and if my mind serves me, the next Doctor Who is called "Let's kill Hitler" so he should address this shortly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I actually remember that and if my mind serves me, the next Doctor Who is called "Let's kill Hitler" so he should address this shortly
Not the first time the Time-Lord has tangled with Nazi's if I remember correctly.
Kirk did it as well.

anyone logging my log in times? Come up with a pattern yet? lol

DeletedUser

Not the first time the Time-Lord has tangled with Nazi's if I remember correctly.
Kirk did it as well.

Ya, I know kirk did and so did BattleStar(old one). Wouldn't know about the Doctor, starting watching with the guy before tennant

DeletedUser

No they werent, hitlers mum was a jew.

I hate to say it mate but Still is right on this one, hitler was brought up as a strict catholic with both parents catholic, even attending a catholic grammar school i believe

DeletedUser

Whao.....Somebody does'nt know the correct way to use a spell......''lets all gloat at him for this''......Wise up you prats....

Is'nt it fantastic that players like Santa do'nt make any mistakes, is'nt it fantastic that he knows all the plays in the game.....:eek:

Well i'll tell you whats not so fantastic.......the fact that the leaders of EOW can't even spell the word ....Strategy...how pathetic is that........not to mention that your assigned diplomatic guide is no longer playing the game...,........you bums can't even update your profile.. :p.

The bottomline is Santa, that during a game....(which is supposed to be fun), people make mistakes....i make plenty...such as not knowing the basics of attacks and defense at times, mis-directing a spell or two, i'm human and i'm learning.. and i've got a life outside of this game.........end off.
Players like you think that you have the right to come on here and sprout your egotistical crap and expect everyone else to agree with it, you bully others with this nonsense and find it acceptable.

Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but i've seen you for what you are,..'a poorly educated, crass cretin, who writes like an over-reaching 12 year old and who probably eats Fray bentos tinned pies while playing this game 24/7.....
Get a life........you dead beat cultchy.