Harbingers v. The Huns

DeletedUser

I think you can close this thread. Apparently there is no logical rebuttal that the Huns can come back with and the war seems to be in our hands. I think that if they lose too many more players that most of their members will be down to just one account and then perhaps they will be able to make a stand.

DeletedUser

Fine then, lets address the topic......The Huns are dropping like flies...they are asking many of their long time enemies for peace because they cannot handle the onslaught round the clock driving their players to the same routine one after the other....
1. Attacks incoming---scramble
2. Cry in the forums---receive little or no help and lose 4-7 cities
3. Activate Vacation Mode---we rebuild while they hope we get bored
4. Return and immediately get hammered---lose 4-7 more cities
5. Quit Huns or Get kicked out to save grepostats----Get rimmed anyway.

I am willing to entertain proposals for unconditional surrender and the disbanding of the Huns alliance. Easy way or the hard way.....really up to you guys.

hmmm... huns finally met their doom and not long ago they were like the rock of gibraltar ... now looks like they r caving in. this seems to be final mistake they made. well the bigger thy r harder they fall.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Greco1313 was an old alliance buddy of mine from last year and it is sad that he has left the game but I can fully understand his reasons for leaving, any one of us would do the same. Good luck in the real world Greco.

However what is unforgiveable is someone he trusted to look after his account and do him justice has deleted it. What a waste!

He/She isn't worthy to walk in Greco's shadow nevermind his boots.

DeletedUser

tinking

Keep thinking that :)

m8 its not important what im thinking, battlefield speaks for it self. soon there wont be huns in 026 and 036 and if thats nothin than i dont have anything more to say.;) and i forgot they r completely out of 027 and 037.

DeletedUser9465

DeletedUser

Lol... I never played that account and most certainly I never logged on that account. And for that matter, I never played on Delta.

That is not what we were told:

robbyn.jpg

DeletedUser

Keep thinking that :)

I believe we will sir, as good as your strategy of losing as many players and cities as fast as you can has proven to be....I just dont think it is going to work for you.

I am however very proud that you guys are now managing to post replies longer than one word. I thought idioto making fart jokes was as good as it was gonna get.
If he called someone a "poo poo face" I was just going to give up.

DeletedUser

Lol... I never played that account and most certainly I never logged on that account. And for that matter, I never played on Delta.

I'm just shaking my head right now! Pretty sad what happen!

DeletedUser

Good cover up robbyn. But, you told everyone on the server you were playing that account, including inviting me to a guess who game with the following result:

robbyn1.jpg

DeletedUser

So, we can conclude that either robbyn was a pushover - or there was lying going about!

DeletedUser9465

So, we can conclude that either robbyn was a pushover - or there was lying going about!

A very good friend in a very difficult situation asked me if he can use my name. He thought it would help him in the game. Because this is just a game, I've agreed. And the fact that I never played that account can be easily verified via the mods. Ask them if that account was ever accessed from Bucharest, Romania. I'm not sure if they are allowed to tell you this, but I know it wasn't.

@bianh
Yes I wrote that message, but it was not me the one who sent it.

PS: most certainly this story has nothing to do with The Huns or their strategies. I know nobody from The Huns.

DeletedUser

hmmm...I wonder who needs to lie about who they are...interesting.

DeletedUser9465

I think the guy already quit so it should no longer be of interest.

DeletedUser

I have been informed the truth of what happened to Greco's account from Greco himself and he wasn't at all happy that it was passed over to a certain player who then preceeded to trash it (not Robbyn44). Greco took over the account again only to be given a short term ban, it was Greco who decided to delete the account.

A sad end to one of the Delta greats.

:pro:

DeletedUser

I just don't know how much I can believe that entire story. For several reasons. At first, the person who had greco's account was defending well, and jsouthern was breaking conquests for them. All of a sudden, three days ago they just stopped, and we started clearing everything.

Further, accounts typically take more than a day to be deleted. I pressed delete on my account before, the next day I logged back in.

DeletedUser

Truth be told...Nwhiner and to all..

I DELETED THE ACCOUNT ON MY TERMS.

I gave the account over to a certain person who could not handle the account. With out my knowledge or approval, that person gave it to Sictoc. Who then turned it over to some one else(i dont know who) but sictoc was playing the game at the end. I got the password back took over the account and changed the password. I got a 5 day attack-able ban. Before the ban was kicked in, I saw whoever was running my account what he did. destroying cities and academy for more useless items. Also more this idiot was telling people that I didnt know how to play this game..SO I decided to delete the account under my terms not under someone else terms. My way of saying good bye to all..
Nwhiner if you want the proof that I had the account at the end, and the support tickets to prove it let me know.

DeletedUser

I just don't know how much I can believe that entire story.

Further, accounts typically take more than a day to be deleted. I pressed delete on my account before, the next day I logged back in.

If you are banned you have an option to restart any account...Thats what I did.
The delete is instant.