Stuff In Grepolis I Hate...

DeletedUser18366

I hate inactive noobs that stick around in alliances who scream in your face when you lose something but they didn't help make it happen. I hate this a lot in real life mostly.

DeletedUser

People stereotyping mods. Thinking that we don't have opinions, that we're minions from innogames programmed to like new features.

Aicy

Strategos
People who act like and pretend to be grammar Nazis when they can't even spell themselves and are just using spell check.

A common way to know who these phonys are is if they use spell check incorrectly.

Such as them writing "reccomended" and it being turned into "reconfigured" rather than "recommended". :D

DeletedUser

Mods that are programmed to stereotype players that stereotype mods for having no opinion that love all new features who stereotype players that hate all new features who stereotype mods that are programmed to stereotype all players.

DeletedUser

I hate the man across the street from me.

I sit on my chair, oiling my carbine, thinking about shooting him. He flies in the air, a pathetic lump of previously living meat, my annoyance is gone and I catch the reflection of the smile on my face in the window.

I need a lie down.

:D

DeletedUser

I hate it when a player or an alliance has the word Spartan in it. Its been milked more times than a cow at a farmers convention!

DeletedUser

People stereotyping mods. Thinking that we don't have opinions, that we're minions from innogames programmed to like new features.

Mods that are programmed to stereotype players that stereotype mods for having no opinion that love all new features who stereotype players that hate all new features who stereotype mods that are programmed to stereotype all players.

you two are just painfully adorable :D

I hate it when a player or an alliance has the word Spartan in it. Its been milked more times than a cow at a farmers convention!

haha yes i hate this too which is why my next alliance will be Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Wolf Squadron :cool:

DeletedUser

All typical noob alliance names :p Of course this one will rule the world with all the mass recruiting ;)

DeletedUser10837

I hate that grepolis keeps going down all the time. I'm sympathetic to the challenges of delivering a quality software product to thousands of people all over the world, but lately it's just beyond the joke.

DeletedUser

All typical noob alliance names :p Of course this one will rule the world with all the mass recruiting ;)

we plan to have some branches . . . not too many tho cuz we wouldnt wanna be called an MRA but to name a few . . .

Team Beta Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Fox Squadron
Team Gamma Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Coyote Squadron
Team Delta Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Jackal Squadron
Team Epsilon Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Dog Squadron
Team Zeta Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Warrigal Squadron

but thats a few lol we have 18 more :D

DeletedUser10837

Cool, can I be in Team Omega Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Hamster Squadron?

DeletedUser

Cool, can I be in Team Omega Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Hamster Squadron?

:eek: u too ? ok i guess u can be founder # 57 . . . but we need u to fill out the application :( i hear its long and tedious but its worth it

Do you like the name?
and send me all of ur answers in a PM i want it kept secret . . . so no one else read it :D

Last edited by a moderator: