Stuff In Grepolis I Hate...

DeletedUser

I hate it when people don't reply to visitor messages, when they've clearly seen it.

DeletedUser

I hate the fallow:
1.Kurb.2.Masterity.3.Morale.4.New farming system.5.The ones who derep without sign it.6.Police(oops,wrong section of life).7.Spies.8.Be banned bcoz of my name or bcoz of my mouth.9.175 points accounts.10.Turtles.11.Starting to like peoples who i knew bcoz of Grepo and after they quit not speaking with them(examples R.O.L. and Bhurnae)....and i think i could find few things but i guess its enough.
ps.Daizan will be in top 3 if he let in Undefined.

I will steal all your goats and in your veggie patch...............

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hate people who curse at your for sending tripwires. Allies are allies, not enemies.

DeletedUser

well.....I hate people who conquer you right after you get back from your 3 week vacation

Aicy

Strategos
I hate people with a lot of forum rep that don't play this game or at least contribute to the grepolis community.

Was that meant to be ironic? :D

I hate how the developers insist on putting things into the game that are unpopular. For example: Morale.

DeletedUser

I hate all spartan- and elite- alliances
I hate academies
I hate fighting the militia!
I hate being a quitter :(

Aicy

Strategos
I hate when people I think I dislike them because of some prejudice reason such as being in a enemy alliance or being a mod, rather than because of the actions they have made.

Aicy

Strategos
I hate how people complain about rep all the time.

It's already been discussed a MILLION times that people who don't sign their rep are annoying. No need to bring it up again.

DeletedUser

I hate people who scream at you who just joined that think they're better than you, even though you've been there way longer and are way more expeirienced.

DeletedUser

I hate people who dislike me. :|

P.S Seriously, I hate them unless they have a very good reasonable reason. xD