BS vs GRIMM SLEEPERS

DeletedUser

Your right CB im getting too serious with this. BLack Sea has no chance, the GRIMM SLeepers WILL preVAIL!!!!.....lol.....you like that Cb?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol from what I sow in this server is that you should some times bet on the underdog :)

GS is a nice alliance with activ people, who put out a good fight. They are losing citys where they are outnumbered but they are taking back sitys in O35 where there is a bit of supremacy :)

Plus I do not know theyr alliances, they could easely take aid from Boj or DF and D3ath.

It would be nice to see what will happen in GS will grow in numbers (but only activ players) seeing how BS is not allways intrested in GS citys.

DeletedUser

I think Alpha, Defiled alliances, Brotherhood and D3ATH are with all of them no match for
BS.
But moto might be right, if GS grows big eventually they could form the only big threat for BS.

So my advice to BS: Finish them off now my brothers, otherwise who knows what can can happen in the future.

DeletedUser

Come on guys, give us a break how about TU and BS go at it? now that is a fight I would pay good money to see. The geographical oracle sees it happening. I would be happy to keep score on that and give CB a break from all the counting. =)

DeletedUser

I am only saying it would be a nice fight Valheru, by the way, don't forget to sign -up on the player of the month competition for Sep.

DeletedUser18993

TU and BS have strong ties. Even when we bump heads on occasion we have no problems working out our differences. If TU and and BS were to ever fight, it would be when there were no other credible threats in the world where we required something to entertain ourselves with.

DeletedUser

I guess if that happened, their players would just do it for fun but not go to completely disbanding the alliances..

DeletedUser

Let us not forget that TU and BS did lock horns at the start of this world, the greatest honour in war is to earn the respect of your enemy. We learned from fighting each other how great our 2 alliances were and due to that fact grew to become the strongest allies in this world. I highly doubt either of us would like to go down that road again and it would not benefit anybody but our enemies.

We are both a little to smart to allow this to happen and it would in all honesty be the end of the excitement in World Omicron. The thing that keeps this little world interesting is the non stop wars, now can you name me a war which is currently happening which doesn't involve TU or BS?

DeletedUser20547

That way while it takes your entire alliance to take a city from me, I'll just reinforce my position with all those juicy BS targets in 34/35 I can take on my own and you can't defend.

First of all, its not that its take the whole alliance to take 1 city from you! Its just that we practice good teamwork to take several from you.
Second of all, you are not reinforcing your position, you are retreating by running back to O34/35. Which is fine by us, go ahead..retreat to O35 and take a bunch of cities....it just means more food on the table for us take when/if we decide to send a Black Sea wave down that way:p

DeletedUser

now can you name me a war which is currently happening which doesn't involve TU or BS?

To be honest, no I can't and yes it is the smart thing to do to remain allies. Your post always have significant weight Murtius, and i will not debate on this matter.

DeletedUser

Second of all, you are not reinforcing your position, you are retreating by running back to O34/35. Which is fine by us, go ahead..retreat to O35 and take a bunch of cities....it just means more food on the table for us take when/if we decide to send a Black Sea wave down that way:p

My old friend AVERA,

First off how are you doing mate? I still remember singing kenny rogers tunes with you in the battle field. :D.

Back to business, You call it retreating because you are the aggressor. We call it reinforcing because we are the defenders. Strategically speaking, that is the right thing to do. However, say for instance, there was a hole right smack in the middle of O45 that is waiting to consume any BS or allies that is so unfortunate to be in the middle of?

PnP my brother, PnP

DeletedUser

Sorry Greg, defending against Boby with only 2,000 birs and 5,000 troops was not enough.

Good guys: 22
Bad guys: 6

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree with CB that boby's a killing machine, and like I said before I would like to see the giants go at it, heck, entertain us small folks and lets see whole shall be the victor. I know this is off topic but a possible battle royale between you giants will be very interesting. Like you said CB, we are not really able to give you guys a nice match up but we will not back down either. =)

DeletedUser

thx cb for EQ. I promissed I would split the gaining in half, so we'll have to appeal to doolcee and avera to take us out for drinks. Indeed it was nice to break 2000 birems by myself. It's the first time in Omicron when I break so many.
:pro:

DeletedUser

Good job boby.
Well everybody knows my opinion of this I guess?:D

DeletedUser

This war won't take long, I guees in two months the big exciting wars of Omicron will be done..:(
I hope I'm wrong, I love the BP..

DeletedUser

Avera good to see you here and glad you're practicing. Maybe next time you will remember to send LS with your attacks and not forget to put troops in your transports.

You say I am retreating into 34 but that is where I started on the border of 34/44. I marched across Oc44 to get to 54 where you took my cities. I'm not retreating, I'm just building closer to home and securing islands.

Maybe things would have turned out different if D3TH wasn't undermined by a certain council member who conspired for a month with the enemy before jumping ship. Its a shame we will never know. I won't mention names but I'm sure we both know who I am talking about and its not SirVladamir. At least now you get to be one of the "good guys".

DeletedUser15240

wait, boby is still here? I thought we rimmed him :heh: