BS vs GRIMM SLEEPERS

DeletedUser

Probably similar to how bobytza33 took a city from Blackclould2 when he was 380k and that player only had 10k.

I never claimed it was an amazing feat, just challenged your misrepresentation of the facts. It was something that needed done so I did it.

Don't worry CB, I think we all understand the rationale of this thread. Both sides are doing the same things but a different value judgment is placed on those actions based on whether or not they are in your clique. When a BS player conquers a little guy its a strategic move and a "good" thing but when we remove a smaller BS player from our backyard it is a "bad" thing.
I wasn't saying it was bad for you to take those cities, I was only pointing out that our 29 conquests were from large active players, and your 8 were from smaller very geographically isolated players.

DeletedUser

Sure. You just took a bunch from an an inactive, so I'm sure you would like a count now.

Sab, I did just take a city from you as well :)

I would challenge you to make an attempt to take a city from an active player. Perhaps one with more than half your points.

Good guys: 31
Not as good guys:16

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure. You just took a bunch from an an inactive, so I'm sure you would like a count now.

Sab, I did just take a city from you as well :)

I would challenge you to make an attempt to take a city from an active player. Perhaps one with more than half your points.

Good guys: 31
Not as good guys:16

I am working on that CB, I just need a few more cities to be able to match up to an "active member" within my proximity. Thanks for the count. :)

And my latest acquisition from Black Sea is not an inactive, RL was hectic so I could not time my attacks as much as I could but took him the 2nd time around. When a player is activating militia I would not lable that as inactive. And congratulations on taking a city from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Personally I think your both not so different, like BS way back at the start of this world GS are now the alliance who nobody gave a chance. Now like BS they are earning the respect of everybody (including BS) by withstanding a relentless attack by numbers far greater than their own. I think GS are giving our brothers one of the greatest challenges they have had to deal with, which is saying something considering who BS have fought in the past. While I of course hope that BS win this conflict I can't help wishing that GS survive and live to fight another war.

DeletedUser

Personally I think your both not so different, like BS way back at the start of this world GS are now the alliance who nobody gave a chance. Now like BS they are earning the respect of everybody (including BS) by withstanding a relentless attack by numbers far greater than their own. I think GS are giving our brothers one of the greatest challenges they have had to deal with, which is saying something considering who BS have fought in the past. While I of course hope that BS win this conflict I can't help wishing that GS survive and live to fight another war.

I'm not sure how well they withstood the attacks. Every op I was involved with was successful in taking the target city. They were never able to defend one from me. They survived by retreating out of range of most of our players including me. But they always had my respect, I said in the beginning they would be more of a challenge than BOJ.

DeletedUser

Ok so I know BS scored big today, and I congratulate them on a job well done, wrapping one of our last isolated players. They are nearing our core should be an interesting turn out when that happens.*the seas are getting really black now....

DeletedUser

Good job BS, and good job sab for admitting they're doing good haha! +rep

DeletedUser

well we were to scattered apart and we are now paying the prices of that but we are reinforcing a stable base, I just hope we can get it tidy enough to handle the onslaught. But we are not cowards that run the other way or quit. that I know for sure. I guess to put it in a nutshell we will never back down until rimmed.

DeletedUser

Good for you, and sorry I didn't rep, I need to "spread some around" first..
This war can become very interesting soon..

DeletedUser

You're doing a great job sab, but I'm in green alliances now so I only cheer for us!

DeletedUser

How can anyone not cheer for GS? Only 17 Members, Ranked #9, and taking cities from rank #2 Alliance with 31 MORE members than them... Who cares if BS has more conquers, they damn well should with 31 more members!

47 Members have 38 Conquests = each member of BS having .81 Conquers over GS.
17 Members having 19 Conquests = each member of GS having 1.18 Conquers over BS.

cb627, how you like them apples? ;)

DeletedUser

Excellent math skills. I like math too, so lets do it like this.....

Percent of total BS cities lost to GS..... 2.0%
Percent of total GS cities lost to BS..... 12.4%

You can see as a percent of your total cities you've lost 6 times more than us. You can make the math do whatever you want, but reality in-game is we are wiping out huge chunks of your large active cities.

As we both know, most cities you've taken are from much smaller inactive players far from our support. Every city we took was from an active player. We have wiped out half an ocean of your cities.

You're also only fighting about 10 bs players not 47, since most players are now to far from your cities since we pushed you back so far.

Since the beginning of the world......

Active enemy cities taken by redfoxy.... 8

Active enemy cities taken by cb627.... 20

How you like them apples??

DeletedUser

Also do the math like this:
BS, with 47 players, is fighting over 9 alliances, some of them have even been defeated like D3TH.

So in those 9 alliances, there are 371 members against 47.
And for a score of +/- 150 conquers against 101, with BS having the 150, it ends on a score of:

101/371 = 0,27
150/47 = 3,19

I do like apples, thank you very much:D

DeletedUser

Mmm apples.

And CB, I assume that your Active Enemy Cities taken by redfoxy is active BS? Cause I've taken much more active enemy cities than that my friend.

And yes, we can make math do marvelous things can't we.

W*Arms, you don't even know what your talking about, so you can shush. lol

D3TH was defeated by D3TH. Not BS. Much like Lynx was defeated by Lynx, not D3TH. BS just gave D3TH a hard enough time to bring it to it's end at a faster pace. Like D3TH did to Lynx.