Alliance X the worst example of an Alliance In a Theta

DeletedUser

Zato,

This is probably the saddest set of comments I've seen from you. Not even somewhat mediocre propaganda, like you usually spew out.

It's amusing that whenever your alliance is losing you talk about "playing for fun".. Lol.. Well you all must be having a lot of fun because your Grepostats colonization stats are a sea of red ink!

Really.. I don't know of any player or alliance that likes to get beat. Winning is a lot more fun and I'm sure there are some good JFL players that would like to be on a winning team again.

Maybe someday your alliance mates will rediscover the real "fun" in this game and rim you so they can start winning again..

DeletedUser

My point is so anything goes in Theta?
So you think what callinectes did is ok?
You are a mode right? just don't remember ever insulting you or not even a banter.So I am not allowed to express my opinion?:cool:

Ahem. "Funny you did not answer the other any points."

Yes, you're allowed to express your opinion, so am I. So I expressed my opinion as a player, though I do admit it was a tad unmod-like.
No, I don't think what cali did was okay to my own morales, and in my own little world, but there is a bigger world out there, and in that bigger world, it is indeed okay.

Naw, you didn't insult me. But to quote myself:
But I suppose I am a bit of a troll, and such this post is made.

I suppose I just can't help myself sometimes, especially when words related to "cheating" are typed, i.e. underhanded.

DeletedUser22062

Lord Zato was attacking me. All this chatting has thrown off his concentration. Keep this going its allowing me to scheme.

Dr.Zoidberg

DeletedUser8790

Well I will not comment much at this point, except I did pull this stunt on the Alliance "Just For Laughs". That could not be father from the truth except for some of the collaborators within the alliance itself that helped me, Chew on that or I am trying to deceive again? Honestly You guys need to lighten up, That was the grimmest solemn alliance I have ever been in. Look to your roots and maybe you will endure. I know there was time when they laughed but no one is laughing anymore, For that I am truly saddened. And really personal threats to me over a game? Maybe you should take it down 2 notches!

DeletedUser11927

I am having such a laugh at this thread..... Thank you, Zato, for sharing your embarrassing moment with all of us.

DeletedUser9465

D. Expendables merged into Alpha, resulting the new Alpha. They did well for a time, but then, unfortunately, most of the Alpha members, including some of their main leaders, went inactive and Alpha pretty much died. With only a handful of active members Alpha was no longer able to fight Jaguar Warriors and their leaders asked me to let the active Alpha members to join Alliance X. Which I did and now most of the ex-Alpha (and some of the ex-ex-D.Expendables) are loyal members of Alliance X. Hence, neither D.Expendables, neither Alpha died because of AX.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bolony

oday, 03:50 #21
Aristaeus Re

Peltast

Total posts : 10
Aristaeus Re is an unknown quantity at this point

Zato,

This is probably the saddest set of comments I've seen from you. Not even somewhat mediocre propaganda, like you usually spew out.

It's amusing that whenever your alliance is losing you talk about "playing for fun".. Lol.. Well you all must be having a lot of fun because your Grepostats colonization stats are a sea of red ink!

Really.. I don't know of any player or alliance that likes to get beat. Winning is a lot more fun and I'm sure there are some good JFL players that would like to be on a winning team again.

Maybe someday your alliance mates will rediscover the real "fun" in this game and rim you so they can start winning again..
Aristaeus Re is offline Reply With Quote

O Bolony is anybody from The Liquidators original?Everything everybody else says is sad or ignorant or wrong. Nothing is sad here it is a game Bro.
Don't twist my words yes we try to play and win it is a game.
But I am not gonna loose sleep over it if we loose.That is what you guys don't get have fun with it to go all out in cheating just to win now that is scary.So once you realize nobody can win Theta are you gonna need a therapist?I would not want you or anybody for that matter to hurt them selves because of a game.

What is amusing is how fake you are.You send a message to JFL guys about joining The Liquidators but nobody listens to you and then you turn around and post o none are to The Liquidators standards.Hahaha that message was posted in The Coalition tab by the way thanks that was a good laugh.

Ever since Coblet got close to us he has lost 4 cities and I took one.But it is funny how you guys don't post that right Art?:cool:

DeletedUser

Z-Grade

Z-Grade
No, I don't think what cali did was okay to my own morales, and in my own little world, but there is a bigger world out there, and in that bigger world, it is indeed okay.

Thank you very much Z-Grade that is all that is wanted your Honest opinion. about Callinecets /AX actions.

All this people are posting and dancing around the subject but that is exactly my point.A lot of people in Theta do not agree with this way of playing some even mentioned about quitting.

Some people are supposedly lobbying to save Theta if there is not enough players to keep Theta going they will shut it down from what i understand so if more people keep quitting because of no fair play or bullying then good bye Theta.:cool:

DeletedUser22190

Emm

I think you are in the wrong game if you do not like the spying and scheming. This is a war game , spying and scheming and tactics are all part of the fun of this game. Just my opinion :)

DeletedUser

I agree I think spying is a fun part of the game. Zato buddy, it can make for some entertaining reading when you have someone on the inside buddy. Although it's never fun to have a spy in your own alliance the tactics of weeding them out can be really interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just in reference to the name of the thread, AX cannot be the worst example of anything in Theta if we are ranked number one in the world. Instead, I am pretty sure that it means we are the BEST at Everything. :cool:

DeletedUser11927

Hi MaryJ,

I am sure Lord Zato knows it is part of the game since he's been doing it himself,(ie idu2 pretending to jump ship to Liquidators...hehehe only to be caught supporting JFL cities the very next day)...and now he is calling us the worst example of an alliance? hmmmm I wonder what that makes JFL then? the worst led alliance?

DeletedUser19042

LMAO

ZATO, You are really unbelieveable...First of all...AX has mantained this position for a long time zo they are good.

And secondly...Callinectes did indeed do that..But spying is part of the game! And as we saw your messagen between you and calli it seems you even didn't checked it...LMAO
So how DARE you to say such things??? If your "spy protection" worked better then it wouldn't have happened!!! But no you just believed him??? LOL

Btw: The messages where quite funny "buddy"!!! :p

DeletedUser

Nice to meet you MaryJ

Old Today, 12:58 #30
maryj

Peltast

Total posts : 2
maryj is an unknown quantity at this point

Favour Emm
I think you are in the wrong game if you do not like the spying and scheming. This is a war game , spying and scheming and tactics are all part of the fun of this game. Just my opinion
maryj is offline Add to maryj's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

Thanks Mary J for your opinion and yes I agree with you to a point.
Spying is one thing but how Callinecets did it by tricking everybody in Theta it opens the door to other cheating methods.Thanks for no insults by the way that was nice of you.Cheers.:cool:

DeletedUser19042

Zato? Should we have asked you friendly iif we may spy on you??? Well that is ridiculous...Spying is spying..;And how you do it it's your choice...but al ways are accaptable, it are the results that counts!!!

DeletedUser8790

Hi MaryJ,

I am sure Lord Zato knows it is part of the game since he's been doing it himself,(ie idu2 pretending to jump ship to Liquidators...hehehe only to be caught supporting JFL cities the very next day)...and now he is calling us the worst example of an alliance? hmmmm I wonder what that makes JFL then? the worst led alliance?

Actually we used the idu2 incident as inspiration for the spy plan, we just tried a bit harder to stay off the radar when sending support,spells and such, idu2 takes a lot if heat but he is a fun player and is tenacious at playing so he deserves some respect, he just needs a bit more support, I always classed myself in the same skill realm as idu2 for what it is worth.

As for our story, Everything I reported to JFL and the like was actually true. The only twist is the real vnomous(who is in AX BTW) and I switched places, so to speak. Props to Maytal since he knew I was a fake, He should be an investigator, he grilled us really good, Not sure why that petered out?'

At the end of the day I would say it was more or less harmless, Seems that most intel is hidden in higher level forum posts or skype, It's not like they made me a leader so I could pull a "king of troy".

DeletedUser

I don't like idea of spying. I think it ruins the game that everyone has to have spies in EVERY alliance.

But I also think that Zato should have known better, and it is his own fault on this particular one.

DeletedUser

Jorsa1

jorisva1 LMAO

ZATO, You are really unbelieveable...First of all...AX has mantained this position for a long time zo they are good.

And secondly...Callinectes did indeed do that..But spying is part of the game! And as we saw your messagen between you and calli it seems you even didn't checked it...LMAO
So how DARE you to say such things??? If your "spy protection" worked better then it wouldn't have happened!!! But no you just believed him??? LOL

Btw: The messages where quite funny "buddy"!!!
Today 16:17

Jorsva1

Dude you can't read or don't understand?

To pretend to leave your account it is not normal only if you have been slinging mud for a long time.What does that say about AX?

F.Y.I. He was left out in the dark he had no rights to anything so intel I know he did not get nothing.:cool:

DeletedUser

yes thank you

Total posts : 239
callinectes will become famous soon enoughcallinectes will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by honestlyugly View Post
Hi MaryJ,

Actually we used the idu2 incident as inspiration for the spy plan, we just tried a bit harder to stay off the radar when sending support,spells and such, idu2 takes a lot if heat but he is a fun player and is tenacious at playing so he deserves some respect, he just needs a bit more support, I always classed myself in the same skill realm as idu2 for what it is worth.

As for our story, Everything I reported to JFL and the like was actually true. The only twist is the real vnomous(who is in AX BTW) and I switched places, so to speak. Props to Maytal since he knew I was a fake, He should be an investigator, he grilled us really good, Not sure why that petered out?'

At the end of the day I would say it was more or less harmless, Seems that most intel is hidden in higher level forum posts or skype, It's not like they made me a leader so I could pull a "king of troy".

Yes I sent message to callinectes saying he got me good.I don't deny it.
I know about spying and all this stuff that happens.That is why like callinecets is saying he was left in the dark we do everything thru ingame message or skype.We have had a spy for along time if we did not learn how to deal with that we would of really been dead way back.

My point is what is the point of fighting or cleaning up your ocean when someone can just cheat set you back in your work.Some people have quit and some are talking about quitting and they are right what is the point in playing? All we want is a fair fight if we get beaten so be it no big deal but at least we knew we had a fighting chance that is what makes it fun.
By this dirty tactics happening it under-minds all of us really.How we know who is really wining or losing or what alliance is really good at keeping it together?

It is like having a stacked deck you just took the fun out of the game it is business now no fun.LOL and what is helarious there is no money to win here just fun.:cool: