Alliance X the worst example of an Alliance In a Theta

DeletedUser

Well, talking about Spies, thats right everyone has one in every alliance. But I think the action that calli did to JFL was too low, in fact the lowest ever, lol. Also is kind of Zatos fault because it was kind of obvious but in my personal opinion calli was too low. I know Robbyn is trying to defend for all this spy action that happened but everybody knows is a bad thing and pretending to be a diferent person and all the things was even worse that I am sure is so bad that for what I have known about Robbyn, he will never do something similar like that, because there is something that calls honour that some people has it but others not and I think Robbyn has honour. I think the best thing Calli has to do is to return all the cities because this move really was too low.

DeletedUser

Total posts : 239
callinectes will become famous soon enoughcallinectes will become famous soon enough

Yes I sent message to callinectes saying he got me good.I don't deny it.
I know about spying and all this stuff that happens.That is why like callinecets is saying he was left in the dark we do everything thru ingame message or skype.We have had a spy for along time if we did not learn how to deal with that we would of really been dead way back.

My point is what is the point of fighting or cleaning up your ocean when someone can just cheat set you back in your work.Some people have quit and some are talking about quitting and they are right what is the point in playing? All we want is a fair fight if we get beaten so be it no big deal but at least we knew we had a fighting chance that is what makes it fun.
By this dirty tactics happening it under-minds all of us really.How we know who is really wining or losing or what alliance is really good at keeping it together?

It is like having a stacked deck you just took the fun out of the game it is business now no fun.LOL and what is helarious there is no money to win here just fun.:cool:

Bla bla bla..... where's the fun.......bla bla.....cheating.......bla bla bla dirty tactics......Sob......boo hoo

Give me a break Zato. You do the same thing, you're just not good at it. You sent Idu2 to us as a spy, and you have a spy in AX! So that's not cheating???? How can you sit there and complain about fair play and dirty tactics when you do the same thing?

hyp·o·crite: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

You are just crying because you are beaten at every turn. Out-smarted, out-fought, out-matched. Your own allies think that JFL is a joke and more players leave your alliance every day.

I would have a little more respect for you if you had the sand to even OPEN an in-game message from me. I picture you hiding under your parent's bed all night every time you see a message from me.

DeletedUser

By the way 2skala, I couldn't care less about your sandwich. But I am sure sooner or later that sandwich will provoke you and your mates a very bad indigestion. Enjoy your free ride as it lasts. About support, I'm not sure if you are aware or not, there is something called distance. So fyi, there is no use sending support when it needs more than 24 hours to land. And you can be sure, those that chose to join AX are very well aware of what AX can or can't do for them.

PS: Did you or your mates here those awful norwegian screams? Apparently not, as almost all his cities lack any kind of support.

indigestion you say? i may have to agree with you as i have been flatulent ever since, however the smell is much more tolerable than the stench of Ax. Excuse me, i must go to the toilet now and expel my sandwich. I may have to try another soon though as it seems it keeps me regular.

DeletedUser9465

indigestion you say? i may have to agree with you as i have been flatulent ever since, however the smell is much more tolerable than the stench of Ax. Excuse me, i must go to the toilet now and expel my sandwich. I may have to try another soon though as it seems it keeps me regular.

I won't even bother to try to find a witty reply to something so gross. Your post tells pretty much everything about you.

DeletedUser11886

You are just crying because you are beaten at every turn. Out-smarted, out-fought, out-matched*. Your own allies think that JFL is a joke and more players leave your alliance every day.

*Thats What She Said*

JOO FORGOT ABOUT OUT-FARTED! :) AND OUT-DORRED AND OUT-SIDED AND OUT- AND OUT BUILT And Bla Bla Bla :)

(This Is Not An Insult... It was too unresisting.)

DeletedUser

Hahahaha

Bla bla bla..... where's the fun.......bla bla.....cheating.......bla bla bla dirty tactics......Sob......boo hoo

Give me a break Zato. You do the same thing, you're just not good at it. You sent Idu2 to us as a spy, and you have a spy in AX! So that's not cheating???? How can you sit there and complain about fair play and dirty tactics when you do the same thing?

hyp·o·crite: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

You are just crying because you are beaten at every turn. Out-smarted, out-fought, out-matched. Your own allies think that JFL is a joke and more players leave your alliance every day.

I would have a little more respect for you if you had the sand to even OPEN an in-game message from me. I picture you hiding under your parent's bed all night every time you see a message from me.

LOL stop making excuses for AX.To pretend to be another person playing the account is low and you know it.I am not complaining or crying just putting in it in their face.

hyp·o·crite: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

Funny you bring this up.You are the master of taking in-actives.You got close to JFL and have lost 4 cities one to me.You come here wanting to act tough but we both know you are not that good of an attacker or defender.
We at JFL are flattered lol to have to come up with a tactic like this to beat us what does that say about JFL? LOL glad you insulted me like always I know now it is the real you. And you want me to open your messages?LOL

:pro:

DeletedUser

El Compa

Unread Today, 03:16 #61
luisgo

Taxiarch

Total posts : 36
luisgo is on a distinguished road

Well, talking about Spies, thats right everyone has one in every alliance. But I think the action that calli did to JFL was too low, in fact the lowest ever, lol. Also is kind of Zatos fault because it was kind of obvious but in my personal opinion calli was too low. I know Robbyn is trying to defend for all this spy action that happened but everybody knows is a bad thing and pretending to be a diferent person and all the things was even worse that I am sure is so bad that for what I have known about Robbyn, he will never do something similar like that, because there is something that calls honour that some people has it but others not and I think Robbyn has honour. I think the best thing Calli has to do is to return all the cities because this move really was too low.

Luisgo yes amigo you are right.Like I posted in The Coalition it was my mistake to think nobody would stoop this low in a game.Spying is one thing but to pretend give up the account is another.

I also thought Robbyn had Honor especially when he left AX for them attacking CG.I even messaged him telling him that was admirable.
That is why this dirty tactic callinectes pulled I did not see it coming.
But will see what Robbyn does then you tell me later Luisgo what you still think of Robbyn.:cool:

DeletedUser

LOL stop making excuses for AX.To pretend to be another person playing the account is low and you know it.I am not complaining or crying just putting in it in their face.

hyp·o·crite: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

Funny you bring this up.You are the master of taking in-actives.You got close to JFL and have lost 4 cities one to me.You come here wanting to act tough but we both know you are not that good of an attacker or defender.
We at JFL are flattered lol to have to come up with a tactic like this to beat us what does that say about JFL? LOL glad you insulted me like always I know now it is the real you. And you want me to open your messages?LOL

Funny, I lost 4 cities to JFL, but took 16...... The 4 I lost gave me the BP's to take the other 12. We broke through your lines and are cutting through you! This is the game you have been playing all along, so we thought we should give it a try. I'm not that good of an attacker or defender? Give me a break Zato..... Is that why I have so many of your cities and you've only managed to get what 4 of mine in how many months???

DeletedUser

In-actives worst enemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zato View Post

Funny, I lost 4 cities to JFL, but took 16...... The 4 I lost gave me the BP's to take the other 12. We broke through your lines and are cutting through you! This is the game you have been playing all along, so we thought we should give it a try. I'm not that good of an attacker or defender? Give me a break Zato..... Is that why I have so many of your cities and you've only managed to get what 4 of mine in how many months???

LOL what you don't remember your famous words"Arggg JFL is Dead they have never taken a city from me AAAArrggg!!!"(old fart Pirate voice).
Hahahaha.

Yes Coblet you are the master of disaster......to in-actives.:eek:
That is about the only way you can take a city by yourself.:eek:

DeletedUser

Quote:

LOL what you don't remember your famous words"Arggg JFL is Dead they have never taken a city from me AAAArrggg!!!"(old fart Pirate voice).
Hahahaha.

Yes Coblet you are the master of disaster......to in-actives.:eek:
That is about the only way you can take a city by yourself.:eek:

Ummmm, 9 of those 16 cities were from active JFL members. I'm an in-active master? I took a peek at your pathetic stats. I only see one (mine) out of the last 16 you took. Looks like the only way YOU can take a city is if it's from a JFL member. Why not join us? You take almost as many JFL cities as we do HAHAHAHAHA
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/player/620987/colonizations

DeletedUser

Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Ummmm, 9 of those 16 cities were from active JFL members. I'm an in-active master? I took a peek at your pathetic stats. I only see one (mine) out of the last 16 you took. Looks like the only way YOU can take a city is if it's from a JFL member. Why not join us? You take almost as many JFL cities as we do HAHAHAHAHA
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/.../colonizations

Really and all this time I thought it was a good idea to plug up our holes in our front-line??? Wow you are so smart Coblet OMG! Stop Theta Coblet has done it all the game is over! And you are so original you don't copy my statements.
Yes send the invite right now Coblet! Can't wait to be in the The Liquidators!
OMG it has been my dream since Theta started! Wow.:eek:

:pro:Not the sharpest tool in the shed was a comment some said about a certain someone.LOL

DeletedUser

It's pretty clear who the dull one is Zato. You say all I do is take in-active cities, when it's simply not the case. How can you sit there and bash me when the stats clearly show YOU are the one who can only take in-active cities. Respond to that one.

It's like you are unaware that Grepostats exist and you think that if you make a statement, everyone will simply believe you and not check on it. You might even believe it yourself.....

You are a real piece of work HAHA!!

DeletedUser

Lol, coblet glad to have ya back in the forums.

HA! Thanks, but I'm done here. This forum has become a waste of time. You can't really say what you want, the mods are constantly deleting posts/ editing posts/ and locking threads for absurd reasons. This comment itself, even though I am simply responding to something you wrote, will be considered "off topic" and will probably give me another infraction, and if you don't read it before they delete it, it will disappear.

I never really understood that rule- I agree with no spamming, but how are we supposed to keep EVERY SINGLE POST "on topic". It's not even interesting.

Good luck to all of you, I'm sure this forum will continue to get lamer and lamer until no one will want to be here. Nice job Cronos......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HA! Thanks, but I'm done here. This forum has become a waste of time. You can't really say what you want, the mods are constantly deleting posts/ editing posts/ and locking threads for absurd reasons. This comment itself, even though I am simply responding to something you wrote, will be considered "off topic" and will probably give me another infraction, and if you don't read it before they delete it, it will disappear.

I never really understood that rule- I agree with no spamming, but how are we supposed to keep EVERY SINGLE POST "on topic". It's not even interesting.

Good luck to all of you, I'm sure this forum will continue to get lamer and lamer until no one will want to be here. Nice job Cronos......

I think its a case of a few bad eggs, well, in life it always is :p

DeletedUser8790

100% with you Coblet, This guy needs to lighten up a bit, Maybe he is Zato!? LOL

DeletedUser12404

My point is Alliance X is just looking out for number one and that is Alliance X so if you think they are your allies think again.

If you think you can win in theta LOL good luck for common sense will tell you this game as it is set up will go on forever.:pro:

ammm... the allies of AX are people like TL. and if you think a message like that will make them stop being allies with AX, you are more laughable than i thought.

and theta is getting "upgraded" to 2.0 so technically, it can be won.

DeletedUser10902

I think the original complaint of Zato was AX uses spies (If you go back eight pages).

While I hate spies, god knows I've pulled my hair out trying to figure out where leaks were in the past :supermad: ! (I FINALLY was told the name of one of the players were who was spying in POAD! That took a while. lol).

But I suppose, that the my whole point. All our opponents use spies, so why is it a big deal is AX uses spies?

I guess to sum up my point, I hate spies. Wish they weren't part of the game. But they are. Unfortunately.

:pro: <--- This sign applies to this argument. This is Grepolis, there are spies.