Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser

1. Krypteia
Still going strong and are at the top of the Alliance Attackers and Defenders.

2. Enigma
They have lost around 30 players i think. Not sure whether they were inactive or just trimming the fat. We shall have to see where this leads to. Not too sure on their wars apart from with us.

3. Thors Hammer
Biased.

4. Inglorious Bastards
Low member count and a high average. They finished off the war with ARDOR rather quickly. People better be on the look out, they gotta be looking for a new target :D

5. INVICTA
Finishing off the remaining Jello i think. Got some real good players with them, not too sure who they are at war with now though.

6. Discombobulators Inc.
They finished of ExileD/UMADBRO? quite quickly and now they are just getting stronger. As one or the smallest alliance in the top 12 they are probably the most aggressive and skilled.

7. The Unnamed
Still havent heard that much about them. They have a really high membership count but otherwise i havent heard much about their wars.

8. ExileD
Perhaps they are reforming. They are still trying to hold on strong which is good to see :)

9. Kryptonites Empire
Still have no clue who they are. Are they Krypteia's training alliance? Or just good friends?

10. Guardians of Freedom
They have a zero for their alliance average which portrays a lot. They lost quite a few of their top players so not sure who is running the show over there.

11. The Academy of Enigma
Never really understood the use of an academy. It looks like the members that were removed from the main alliance were dumped into the academy.

12. Dark Trinity United
A new edition to the top 12 i think :) They have an ok abp for their member count although i think they are a little bit spread out.

DeletedUser20764

We are just good friends,the ex academy with a newer and stronger leadership and based most solely in 35 and 34

DeletedUser20764

can anyone update these? coz i get bored a lot so it could be a more regular thing...

DeletedUser

1____Krypteia______22077490____ 120___183979
2____Inglorious Bastards____12796675___63___203122
3____Enigma_____11859196___80___148240
4____Thors Hammer___11797699___53___222598
5____INVICTA____8470792___70___121011
6____Discombobulators Inc.___7584407___40__189610
7____The Unnamed___4871400___123___39605
8____Kryptonites Empire___310542___123___35045
9____Guardians of Freedom___2196158___103___0 (about 19500)
10___The Academy of Enigma___2073093___70___29616
11___Immortal___1672201___32___52256
12___The Dark Family___1581224___65___24327

first two are great's enigma seem good but with that much mergeing and politicing would seem unlikely to last through a serious conflict Th are another great alliance as for the rest all seem to be MrA's apart from the immortal's who i konw little about ;)

DeletedUser

1____Krypteia______22077490____ 120___183979
2____Inglorious Bastards____12796675___63___203122
3____Enigma_____11859196___80___148240
4____Thors Hammer___11797699___53___222598
5____INVICTA____8470792___70___121011
6____Discombobulators Inc.___7584407___40__189610
7____The Unnamed___4871400___123___39605
8____Kryptonites Empire___310542___123___35045
9____Guardians of Freedom___2196158___103___0 (about 19500)
10___The Academy of Enigma___2073093___70___29616
11___Immortal___1672201___32___52256
12___The Dark Family___1581224___65___24327

first two are great's enigma seem good but with that much mergeing and politicing would seem unlikely to last through a serious conflict Th are another great alliance as for the rest all seem to be MrA's apart from the immortal's who i konw little about ;)

man i have to ask what kind of drugs you are on? all the rest seem like MRA except immortal?!? seriously their point per member is only 52.2k Disco INC is one top 3 ppm and we are an MRA? you must not play on TAU to make such a NOOB conclusion like this. but thanks for the worthless input :)

DeletedUser

man i have to ask what kind of drugs you are on? all the rest seem like MRA except immortal?!? seriously their point per member is only 52.2k Disco INC is one top 3 ppm and we are an MRA? you must not play on TAU to make such a NOOB conclusion like this. but thanks for the worthless input :)

sorry i forgot to mention discombob and invicta but it was saturday night and i was on the sauce:eek:

DeletedUser

well then if you was on the sauce then i resend my statement and please hit that sauce again.... love it when players hit the sauce as i am regularly on it :D

DeletedUser

1) Krypteia: A lot of players have joined from ExileD... hmm not liking this at all. Possibly new leadership change recently too.

2) Inglorious Bastards: Climbed to spot 2 quite quickly considering they were 5th or 6th recently. Doing quite well. Expanding but keeping a strong rule on their oceans.

3) Enigma: Don't know these dudes well enough to comment.

4) Thors Hammer: Fallen from spot 2 but still doing well against Krypt. considering they're half the size. Good guys too.

5) Invicta: Same as number 3

6) Discombobulators: Biased.

DeletedUser20764

1) Krypteia: I don't think anyone really wants to cross swords with these guys. Strongest leadership i have found on this whole game.

2) Inglorious Basterds: I would hate my alliance to face these guys, lucky they aint in our oceans... They may be the ones to sift the scum from the wine....

3) Enigma: I have great respect for what enigma are doing in game but don't know enough about them to comment really. Their academy annoy me a lot though!!

4) Thors Hammer: Have slipped badly in the last few weeks, but i think they still pose a huge threat to any alliance below the top ten.

5) INVICTA: A fearless bunch of warriors, yet have sense behind there actions. As much as i hate the fact one day we may break from their sidw, but am going to love every second of being their ally while i can!

6) Discombobulators inc.: Considering the pressure exileD came across in their last weeks, these guys have picked up the pieces well. If they come under that heavy fire ever again though, they won't rise from the dust.

7) Kryptonites Empire: What can i say ;)

8) The Unnamed: A worry for me, and i know in time we will see who comes out on top between TU and KE... but considering we have risen several million in the week and overtaken them, i dunno, could be a close battle when it happens.

9) Guardians of Freedom: Have they fallen from their previous glory? Or are they just trying there hardest to get back. I think the gap between 9th and 8th is unreparable. Anyone would struggle to pull that back.

10) The academy of Enigma: Hmmm, will they rise the ranks, as an academy should or will they fall from grace and fall back into their parents. Preferably the last for me.

11) Immortal: No doubt within the next week or two im sure we will need to take these down but till then i can say that im not worried about this million point fail....

12) Anonymous: Well what can i say, nothing haven't encounter them....

DeletedUser22267

jdye34
Krypteia: I don't think anyone really wants to cross swords with these guys. Strongest leadership i have found on this whole game.

i wouldn't say the best for sure cause dicom,inglorious, and thors all are really good . i think some of there leaderships are acually as good as ours. wouldn't be surprised really if im right. they are strong and organized and thats been show through there wars fought

Kurbads.

Phrourach
1) Krypteia: I don't think anyone really wants to cross swords with these guys. Strongest leadership i have found on this whole game.

4) Thors Hammer: Have slipped badly in the last few weeks, but i think they still pose a huge threat to any alliance below the top ten.

this is stupid joke..
Krypteia are weaker of leader team i ever seen, and i seen a lot.. There are none good players at all, nobody! I push them out of Ocean54 alone, taking 20 cities..

Leaders? Who are them?? After their original leader Raizzo quits long time ago, team is just one big MRA garbage and that's fact.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en19/alliance/165/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=157&min_points=&max_points=&page=0 - 123 lost cities to Thors Hammer (against 84)

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en19/alliance/165/members?compare=kill_att - offensive activity (~80% inactive)

week ago Krypteia offered merge into Thors... so boy's and girl's do not speak nonsense - your dream team Krypteia not possible to win this world.

DeletedUser

Raizzo was not their main leader. He was a leader but not the main/ original one :)

DeletedUser

2) Inglorious Basterds: I would hate my alliance to face these guys, lucky they aint in our oceans... They may be the ones to sift the scum from the wine....

3) Enigma: I have great respect for what enigma are doing in game but don't know enough about them to comment really. Their academy annoy me a lot though!!

5) INVICTA: A fearless bunch of warriors, yet have sense behind there actions. As much as i hate the fact one day we may break from their sidw, but am going to love every second of being their ally while i can!

6) Discombobulators inc.: Considering the pressure exileD came across in their last weeks, these guys have picked up the pieces well. If they come under that heavy fire ever again though, they won't rise from the dust.

8) The Unnamed: A worry for me, and i know in time we will see who comes out on top between TU and KE... but considering we have risen several million in the week and overtaken them, i dunno, could be a close battle when it happens.

9) Guardians of Freedom: Have they fallen from their previous glory? Or are they just trying there hardest to get back. I think the gap between 9th and 8th is unreparable. Anyone would struggle to pull that back.

10) The academy of Enigma: Hmmm, will they rise the ranks, as an academy should or will they fall from grace and fall back into their parents. Preferably the last for me.

11) Immortal: No doubt within the next week or two im sure we will need to take these down but till then i can say that im not worried about this million point fail....

wow second garbage alliance opinion i have seen in less then 2 weeks.... what pisses me off is the opinion on the #6 alliance but i am biased to them lol. i have not posted my opinion yet because my opinion is short and to the point.... If you are not IB, TH, or DI you are not much really. i do not make many friends here but i like how TH, IB,and DI operate. small but yet very very organized and powerful. most of the rest of the "top" 12 alliances really are weak. low average per player and all. as for krypteia look at the inactives they are harboring... not quiet a powerhouse if you ask me :pro:

DeletedUser20549

wow second garbage alliance opinion i have seen in less then 2 weeks.... what pisses me off is the opinion on the #6 alliance but i am biased to them lol. i have not posted my opinion yet because my opinion is short and to the point.... If you are not IB, TH, or DI you are not much really. i do not make many friends here but i like how TH, IB,and DI operate. small but yet very very organized and powerful. most of the rest of the "top" 12 alliances really are weak. low average per player and all. as for krypteia look at the inactives they are harboring... not quiet a powerhouse if you ask me :pro:

I am in Krypteia but I have to aknowledge some of what you say is true, Krypteia should have never taken in those inactives, a.k.a those refugees from ExileD, the Discos are a good small compact group as they are small and comunication should be well,

Krypteia is fealing some heat but with the loss of some of its biggest front line players like xXAidenXx, Marnuke, and Raizzo this could of been predicted,

I have no comment on I.B. as they are irrelevant to Krypteia and as far as TH this war will last for ever, tides will always turn and such, its all fun and games to me.

Now to Krubys comment, our leadership has changed alot since you where in Krypteia so do not cooment on what you do not know about, we have some pretty good leadership I would say not the best I have seen but very good indeed.

My point is yes, my alliance is falling we have become an MRA! Taking in refugees instead of conquering them, the days of taking cities from TH with ease are over but we will have them back.

DeletedUser

What???????

We lost about 10 cities, we gained around 30-40. And we were 1/4th the size of them. We smashed ExileD left right and centre.

DeletedUser17632

Just for the record:
11 ExileD players joined Krypteia, and 9 ExileD players joined Discombobulators Inc.

And you think we have become a MRA? By what definition? What would be a reasonable Definition?:
Recruiting more than 1 player from another alliance?
Adding 10% to your total member count?
Adding 20% to your total member count?

Personally, I don't care. The point is that you recruit the players that you want and who want to join you, without any coercion. We did precisely that with the ex ExileD players.

DeletedUser19084

The question of what exactly defines an MRA is a valid one, but like so many other things in life, I daresay it's a case of knowing one when you see one. On the other hand, it is not especially difficult to identify an elite alliance since, by definition, it is a small select group of players who are generally recruited on the basis of performance and points.

For the historical record, it needs be noted that the destruction of ExileD was accomplished by just such an elite group of players, namely DISCO (full disclosure: for whom I have the honor of being a diplomat) who, in record time, devastated what was then the third largest and seemingly powerful alliance on Tau.

What we all ought to have learned from this most recent conflict is that size does not perforce equal power, that is, unless you consider small more than just merely beautiful. Points are a wonderful thing to be sure, but organization, communication and esprit du corps are what matter in this real world writ small.

DeletedUser

yeah, the 30 something of us annihilated the 90 odd of them. this should go down in Tau's history!