• Thread starter DeletedUser12512
  • Start date

DeletedUser22115

Edited my app

EDITING MY APP
Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Phi- Sparticus991 and Delphi- Sparticus991
The best alliance you have been part of: Mobios
What made it the best alliance to you?: We fight like a team, good cooperation and communication
Are you willing to learn?: Yes
Do you have and use Skype?: Yes
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? I have fought off players 3 times the size of me in the last few weeks
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Get to 1 million points
Why I Would Like To Join Order of Chaos? I would like to join because the leader and players who are planning on joining are very experienced and I would like to learn and grow with them. And Atticus's post had excellent graphics and was just so good you couldnt refuse really

DeletedUser

Does every applicant actually realise he/she needs to gain access to the hero world by being in the winning alliance of a world to be able to join? Or am I missing something?

DeletedUser12512

Does every applicant actually realise he/she needs to gain access to the hero world by being in the winning alliance of a world to be able to join? Or am I missing something?

your missing something.

The only requisite for joining a hero world is the Heroic Tactician Award, which nearly every able bodied player can obtain.

DeletedUser

your gubbed then mate lol you have no chance we should boot you know from OOC haha:cool::cool:

DeletedUser

Atticus X said:
The only requisite for joining a hero world is the Heroic Tactician Award, which nearly every able bodied player can obtain.

Which is great, otherwise I would have been stuck in Psi like forever :)

DeletedUser

your missing something.

Ah, I haven't been paying much attention to the rules and game mechanics since I've quit. :p

DeletedUser8790

I am confused about this post? How can you set up a premade on worlds that do not exists and you do not know the settings? How many hero worlds are going to open? I assume since the 1,26 upgrade was delayed the hero's are also delayed? I have not heard this yet? I am gussing multiple hero worlds are opening with different settings?

DeletedUser

How can you set up a premade on worlds that do not exists and you do not know the settings?

The whole entire point of a pre-made is that its there before a world exists. You just wait till the founders decide on the hero world that suits them.

How many hero worlds are going to open? I assume since the 1,26 upgrade was delayed the hero's are also delayed?

No-one knows how many hero worlds will be open, some worlds such as Rho and Alpha may open one together. 1.26 is only delayed by a day. As for the hero world, when a world has completed a WW a hero world opens up. This hero world will be open for everyone with a Tactician award. The alliance who completes 4 WW will have bonuses.

Everything posted above isn't 100% accurate, its just what i've gathered. The mechanics can change so don't rely on this entirely.

DeletedUser

Graphics alone have got me hooked on this lol im easily amused :D

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Yup then all hell breaks loose when the defender annoys a friend or myself :)
Worlds You Currently Play: Gamma (tommyfjh/orginal account) Pi (chirageeeeeeeeee/gifted account)
The best alliance you have been part of: Fusion in gamma
What made it the best alliance to you?: The excellent teamwork (ops,support etc.), The fun and games etc. In other words fun but annoy them and it will cost you.
Are you willing to learn?: Oh hells ya. If you can't learn you can't proceed
Do you have and use Skype?: Yup but use it irregularly
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? Being a team player is what i'm proud of. Gotta give support to get some.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? In grepolis there is no goals you just give it your all. In my orginal account i've already achieved my previous goal of 1mil points and am now looking to continously improve my bp and amount of cities/conquering enemies :)

As for 2.0 heroworlds as far as I know once a world gets their heroworld up and running they can join any other heroworld. However there is a flaw with this premade as different worlds will open their heroworlds at different times and as such not all players will be able to join at the same time. Well thats what i've gathered from 2.0 anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

You should do it like a draft so all the active vets don't end up in one team and kill the server two months in.

Anyways someone please explain how the Heroic Tactician Award works coz I don't have it.

DeletedUser

The hero tactican is an award for doing a certain amount of achievements. Im pretty sure there was a rough list drawn up in the announcements somewhere. Basically cover those achievements and you get to go into the heroworlds.

DeletedUser

You should do it like a draft so all the active vets don't end up in one team and kill the server two months in.

Anyways someone please explain how the Heroic Tactician Award works coz I don't have it.

Basically you need a Heroic Tactician Award to enter a Hero World. To enter you need the following:

Colonize a city
Conquer a city
Cast 100 spells
20k points
7.5k bp

These requirements are low as. All the 2.0 players who've reached these requirements have received the award and the 1.26 players will receive it after they've been updated. Hope this helps Daizan :)

DeletedUser5061

I assume it's because I have never founded a city, that's utterly sad :( they should allow people who have taken over 5 cities and meet the other requirements in instead of punishing people for not being noobs.

DeletedUser12512

A couple points of clarification, some which have already been mentioned.

A pre-made is an alliance set up before the start of a server, thus we won't know the settings until Innogames announces them, one of the spoilers in the original post states the criteria we are hoping for. Have a look in case you missed it.

The Heroic Tactician Award is the ONLY thing you need to enter a hero world, and the hero world will open regardless of the wonders being built (world wonders have absolutely no relevance on the hero worlds as of Gordopolis last update)

The Heroic Tactician Award is not available until the update so if you don't have it yet, that could be why.

The criteria for obtaining the heroic tactician award are set too low, but there is nothing we can do about that

The Heroic Tactician Award to enter a Hero World. To enter you need the following:

Colonize a city
Conquer a city
Cast 100 spells
20k points
7.5k bp

The date of the hero world opening, and the settings, will be announced at some point, then the alliance will determine if they will play that particular hero world (likely), and which direction we will be starting in.

And lastly, the alliance cap will be set to avoid the Order of Chaos dominating the server. That is not to say we will not be the best alliance out there, (we will be) only that we want to avoid server stagnation. It's only fun to fight if there are people willing to fight.

(On a side note, I always wanted to start a two team pre-made where players were randomly put on one side or the other and they fought everyone else and each other, however while in theory it sounds like an interesting idea, it would never work so I figure it's best we start up a smaller team of players and let the Chaos commence)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8790

The whole entire point of a pre-made is that its there before a world exists. You just wait till the founders decide on the hero world that suits them.

No-one knows how many hero worlds will be open, some worlds such as Rho and Alpha may open one together. 1.26 is only delayed by a day. As for the hero world, when a world has completed a WW a hero world opens up. This hero world will be open for everyone with a Tactician award. The alliance who completes 4 WW will have bonuses.

Everything posted above isn't 100% accurate, its just what i've gathered. The mechanics can change so don't rely on this entirely.

OK, Thanks, Just for fun then, That makes sense, I thought you guys knew something I did not, LOL

DeletedUser12512

Just to keep players updated:

Tyrion posted this in the Announcements section in case you missed it.

Hero Worlds: Release Delayed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention players and forum users:

Despite the best efforts of the Devs at InnoGames, the scheduled global release of the Hero Worlds for the 15th of December will unfortunately be delayed into Q1 of 2012. There are a few reasons for this:

1. The Devs have been working hard to make sure that all of the new features are in place and working with as few bugs as possible. There are also some tweaks that need to be done with coding and such (insert techno-babble here).

2. InnoGames wants to carry out a rigorous beta test of the Hero Worlds. This will be organized on the Beta Test Server and more information about this will be available in January. So keep an eye out for how to get access to the Hero World Public Beta.

3. Finally, it's the holiday season. Much as it pains InnoGames to admit it, they have to let people take a holiday and see their families. This of course impacts on all of the games that InnoGames has going right now, but I'm sure you all can appreciate the joy that the Devs have at being unchained from their desks at this time of year.

So again, we do apologize for this delay in the release of something that many of you were looking forward to playing over the holidays. As soon as we have any more information we shall let you all know.

Your Grepolis Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems Innogames are experiencing their fair share of Chaos themselves, which means that we are delayed for quite some time. We will pick this up again closer to the launch date of Hero Worlds more actively. I will update with new information every once in a while, Check back , pm one of the leaders, or talk to us in game/skype.

We, will not be bound.

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Yes.
Worlds You Currently Play: Only Delphi.
The best alliance you have been part of: The Liquidators on Theta.
What made it the best alliance to you?: Low member count, high average, great team work- if you were attacked you were guaranteed 1000+ biremes within a few hours.
Are you willing to learn?: Yes.
Do you have and use Skype?: Yes.
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from?: Not really... :(
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis?: I want to reach 500,000 points and ABP. :)

DeletedUser

Seeing as the date has been pushed back further I'm up for this.

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Gamma and Corinth
The best alliance you have been part of: The Illuminati (Gamma)
What made it the best alliance to you?: The teamwork, the family feel, and being known as some of the best attackers for our size on gamma >:)
Are you willing to learn?: I know a large majority of the game mechanics of grepo already, but thats doesn't mean I won't learn something anymore.
Do you have and use Skype?: Yes, very actively
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? I'm quite skilled at sniping.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? To have fun and always remember this is just a game, and shouldn't feel like a chore.