1st Hero World Premade - Order of Chaos

• Thread starter DeletedUser12512
  • Start date

DeletedUser

wow the 2 parts of the alliance's name are opposite though order is opposite of chaos so how is this alliance making order in chaos??

DeletedUser20896

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: yes active 8+ hours per day and very aggressive
Worlds You Currently Play: Xi and Chi
The best alliance you have been part of: torn between two Order of Chaos on Xi is a great laugh and filled with great players, KiT in Chi because I made it and we are doing great
What made it the best alliance to you?: lots of banter
Are you willing to learn?: Always
Do you have and use Skype?: Yes
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? the art of attacking with a sword nuke
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? To break into the top 10 abp in aworld

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Active yes, Aggresive yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Tau
The best alliance you have been part of: Krypteia
What made it the best alliance to you?: The friends
Do you have and use Skype?: of course
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? I'm always willing to help out, I like to be as selfless as possible while still maintaining some self sufficiency.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? to finish a world, better to win it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Active yes, aggressive when the situation requires it
Worlds You Currently Play: Upsilon, Gythium, Heraklion, Delphi
The best alliance you have been part of: The 13th Legion (Upsilon)
What made it the best alliance to you?: The people and the skill
Do you have and use Skype?: yes
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? I am very helpful and friendly. I love PnP's, but mine are bad compared to some that I have seen from Atticus.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Just to have fun and make friends

DeletedUser

give me a reason to join or me and Tommy are making an alliance together and it will be totally AWESOME
like that one time I met a tiger, in the jungle... then he got murdered :(

Gamma
GrepoHugs (number 1 in... points, ABP, DBP, BPtotal and wonders... we are AWESOME)
I am a noob, I learn something new every day
People by far, they were AWESOME
Yes... skype is AWESOME
I love killing illuminati, and winding chrss2128 up :p

DeletedUser22115

Atticus X and brady7 havent been on the forums since early Decemeber last year i dont know will this alliance be made

DeletedUser

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: yes, both active and aggressive
Worlds You Currently Play: PSI with DarkCaver
The best alliance you have been part of: Olympus Returns
What made it the best alliance to you?: Because I helped make the alliance great
Are you willing to learn?: yes, quite willing to learn under the masters of this game
Do you have and use Skype?: yes, i have and use it quite often
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? I am novice in the regards of large scale war planning, but possess good people skills and this allows me to be an effective diplomat, that being said i am tired of diplomacy and want to better hone my skills with the sword.(SW)
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? To continue to make this game fun and exciting by learning from the best and kicking the out of the rest.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

DeletedUser

Atticus X and brady7 havent been on the forums since early Decemeber last year i dont know will this alliance be made

The question is will hero world be launched at all???

Atty is taking a break atm, waiting for the Hero world to open, I guess that s what everyone is doing more or less :)

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Very active and fairly aggressive, I can be defensive too though.
Worlds You Currently Play: Ephesus
The best alliance you have been part of: Super Novaz (Delphi)
What made it the best alliance to you?: Great teamwork and people!
Are you willing to learn?: yup
Do you have and use Skype?: yup
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? Enjoy helping others and easily approachable.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Be known and fairly respected is all ;)

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play:Alpha
The best alliance you have been part of: .9. (With you guys in Kappa-Brigado)
What made it the best alliance to you?:Very organized, very active, strong coordination and all are founders
Are you willing to learn?:yes
Do you have and use Skype?:I can have a new one easily
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? always active
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Yes...to work with you again and hope this time Atticusx won't swear at me :)

I CAN'T HELP MYSELF GETTING EXCITED :pro:

DeletedUser6378

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play:gythium
The best alliance you have been part of: Just for Laughs in theta or Tiny Teddies in gythium
What made it the best alliance to you?:Very organized, very active, strong coordination
Are you willing to learn?:no there is nothing you can teach me
Do you have and use Skype?: on it daily
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? check my profile in gythium and decide that for yourself
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? rim as many people as possible

Seriously you need a better app then this.

DeletedUser22115

the people who created this thread are inactive and doubt they will come back