Alliance X the worst example of an Alliance In a Theta

DeletedUser

Jason

jason1118
Another lame joke, that comment doesn't even make sense. TV gave up and wanted to join TC again except for me. BUt then you cried and pouted like the child you are and wouldn't allow it. For some reason TC is still desperate to get back into the coalition and listened to your drivel.

Zato you talk about how making people quit is bad yet you want an entire alliance to quit playing.

Your pathetic.

The joke here is you and always has been.

Oh and hey grepo stalker, please read my sig looser

No don't twist the facts buddy I don't make the decisions.
TV got plenty of chances first Tv joined NWO then went to TC then went back on their own to reform The Vanguard against Tc wishes.
Then Tv joined The Kingdom then back to TV and now you are in The Liquidators.And every time TV would join one of our allies you would attack our other allies.what did The Vanguard expect?Trick after trick with alliances of course you are gonna make enemies.

As for my jokes you are entitled to your opinion and I agree with you some are good and some are lame but we can only try it is a game remember.:cool:

DeletedUser14492

For some reason TC is still desperate to get back into the coalition and listened to your drivel.

Please limit your comments to matters for which you at least have the facts on... not using 3rd hand information that is incorrect.

TC is neutral and friendly with everyone bar NWO. At present we are not seeking anything other than victory in that war.

Ev
TC Diplomat.

DeletedUser

Another lame joke, that comment doesn't even make sense. TV gave up and wanted to join TC again except for me. BUt then you cried and pouted like the child you are and wouldn't allow it.

No Jason, TV didn't give up. The truth is that you got slaughtered because people do not like you or TV. You and TV deserted us in ocean 27 and for that we turned on you.

You will be hunted down and destroyed whichever account you use.

Oh, and don't go banging on about how you conquered ocean 26. You had 60 cities when you failed. You didn't conquer anything except your own imagination. Your stats show this for all to see.

Accept that the Coalition will be chasing you and Akazmier until the end.

DeletedUser

No Jason, TV didn't give up. The truth is that you got slaughtered because people do not like you or TV. You and TV deserted us in ocean 27 and for that we turned on you.

You will be hunted down and destroyed whichever account you use.

Oh, and don't go banging on about how you conquered ocean 26. You had 60 cities when you failed. You didn't conquer anything except your own imagination. Your stats show this for all to see.

Accept that the Coalition will be chasing you and Akazmier until the end.

I never abandoned you. Remember when TL wanted to abandon the rim and bring us with them? They wanted to pull support from ocean 27 and 37 well before they actually did. Me and akaz fought to keep support going into those cities. When you got attacked TV was simply overwhelmed, you left because you can't take being attacked.

My alliance fought POAD, The Pariah, VPF, TAC,TBC, TPx., NWO we pretty much had ocean 26 conquered up until many people went inactive, then TP became strong again and took advantage of that.

Oh and i don't think im important enough for everyone to hate, but if they do then good, this is a war game and if people don't like me then ive done something right.

DeletedUser

When you got attacked TV was simply overwhelmed, you left because you can't take being attacked.

No Jason, you all suddenly disappeared and stopped responding to support requests because TL had told you to run away to ocean 36. And don't try and explain why all the top players in TV were suddenly missing.

What exactly where you overwhelmed by? The only fight for TV at the time was in ocean 27. Can you remind everybody who you were fighting again?

Akaz did send support but that was after 3 days which was too late. Like I said at the time, we weren't going to surrender cities to anybody on the command of some Liquidators fool saying so. It's a war game, you are right, you stand and fight.

Anyway, we owe you thanks (each and every one of us) as now we're part of the most amazing coalition of alliances in Theta.

DeletedUser

No Jason, you all suddenly disappeared and stopped responding to support requests because TL had told you to run away to ocean 36. And don't try and explain why all the top players in TV were suddenly missing.

What exactly where you overwhelmed by? The only fight for TV at the time was in ocean 27. Can you remind everybody who you were fighting again?

Akaz did send support but that was after 3 days which was too late. Like I said at the time, we weren't going to surrender cities to anybody on the command of some Liquidators fool saying so. It's a war game, you are right, you stand and fight.

Anyway, we owe you thanks (each and every one of us) as now we're part of the most amazing coalition of alliances in Theta.

Wrong again, we were fighting NWO at the time as well and that alliance was still active in ocean 25 at the time. Most people vanished suddenly after none or very few attacks and i was also referring to the original vanguard members who were the better players that left long before the fight turned against us. I stopped responding to support requests because i was very inactive at the time that this was happening and have remained that way for a while.

I agreed with you that surrendering cities was stupid and was not doing so, the plans to expand into ocean 36 were made so that we did not get boxed in by TP, which is what happened and was one of the things that led to our downfall.

You were my friend, if i had been at the top of my game at that time i would have been there for you, and im sorry i was not because i don't like loosing friends.

Now this is way off topic, if you want to further this discussion make a whole post just about me, you seem obsessed with me enough to do so.

DeletedUser

Hiddleston,

Still whining!

TL didn't tell you or anyone else in TV to give up your cities. We gave you a choice. Move North into the core or support yourselves in your war on the rim. You and the rest of the Tarabostes chose the later. You did this eyes wide open and in spite of the fact that TL offered to help your group transit by making hundreds of inactive cities available to facilitate the move.

If any mistake was made, it was recruiting you misfits in the first place. I'll let Akaz answer for that as he did this over TL's very strong objection. But, that said, TL stuck by you all for as long as we could stand it. Finally, the endless screaming in the forums made it clear we weren't doing any of you a favor by keeping you and that your group needed to either stand on it's own or move closer to us.

A few players chose to move in. You didn't. So don't start bashing TL as an excuse. You made your choice and rejected our help in order to pursue objectives that TL did not share.

Regards,

AR

DeletedUser

Ha, not obsessed, we just want your cities lol.

I get insulting messages everyday from your members. Insulting my education, which was not good actually, insulting the way i play, insulting my intelligence, and calling me terms such as the word "Fag" and now you have come onto the forum because i blocked messages from you. Face it your desperate to talk to me hahaha.

Mike your alliance is not good, apart from Zues and waynemagill it is made up of the ignorant and selfish, the selfish being people such as barry hux, tr1c, Ehud II because they have benefited from massive amounts of TL and TV combined support to get as big as they are now. Yet when we asked them to move out of ocean 37 or step their games up a bit they turned on us.

The ignorant because they simply can't see through you like i do.

Call me whatever you want, you ran after loosing just 3 cities IN AN ENEMY OCEAN when you were not even a member of TV!!!!, you will always be a runner and a coward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10902

Then Tv joined The Kingdom then back to TV and now you are in The Liquidators.And every time TV would join one of our allies you would attack our other allies.what did The Vanguard expect?Trick after trick with alliances of course you are gonna make enemies.

Bull! The Kingdom Kicked ME after I was there for less than a day. Why? because The Phalanx told Blake to. (Told him to "kick and kill") SO DON'T SAY WE "LEFT" to go back to TV. Had no choice. Get your god D@mn facts straight before spouting your mouth! And we never attacked ANYONE while under Kingdom flag. That is a bunch junk you just wrote. Plain and simple. :supermad:

If any mistake was made, it was recruiting you misfits in the first place. I'll let Akaz answer for that as he did this over TL's very strong objection.

Yes AR. I stood up for the "misfit" group of players you speak of. And as a reward, I they have taken turns putting daggers in my back. I guess you were right. What can I say.

DeletedUser

Aristaeus Re, why don't you slope back off to clown school or wherever you waste your days? Your pathetic attempts at leadership was what brought TV to it's knees lol. That one decision cos you and TV so many cities.

I told you you were an idiot at the time and it looks like I was proved right.

DeletedUser

Hiddleston,

I look at your grepo stats and you managed to take 5 cities from TP when you are on our side (i took 15 btw), not counting the academy cities because they were easy. on top of this most were inactives.

It seems all you can do is spew personal insults and attack already failing alliances. You had a challenge in TP and you ran away from it. In all honesty you were not a productive member of our team, or really at all, and were not even a member of TV when you got attacked. Your hatred for us is to cover your own embarrassment of yourself as a player and a person because you are incompetent at best.

Now i ask Cronus to please close this thread as all that is happening here is spam from Mike, and mike if you want to continue this discussion then go start your own TV hater thread, that seems like something you would do.

DeletedUser

Jason, what are you on about? You on something along with Aristaeus?

And as for incompetent, funny, I've grown bigger than you, quicker than you as have all Tara members. Oh and I don't need to beg for inactive accounts cos one I played got hammered by all the people you've betrayed. You should try a proper team mate - it's more fun than having to demolish your cities before we take them.

Sober up and get a life. Accept TV and TL screwed up ;)

DeletedUser

hey everybody! i was gone for a while but ill try to find some time to play again. sorry for the long post in advance lol
im not leading TL anymore and not an important part of anything in this game at the moment but i remember the times mike talks about really well...
i have 1 thing to say about that- a good leader is someone who can make a decision when all the options are bad!
that's what the israeli prime minister said when he finally agreed to an exchange deal of hundreds of terrorists with blood on their hands for the return of 1 kidnapped israeli soldier, Gilad Shalit, who was in captivity for over 5 year! the families who lost their member in terror attacks and many others were against this decision and still very mad about it but at least that 1 soldier who spent every birthday between 19-24 in a dungeon got back home alive :)
of course im not comparing this game to such serious issues in real life, im just trying to make a point that sometimes you need to choose between bad options knowing that someone will get hurt, and the most a leader can do is to choose what makes the most sense and what will do more good than bad (at least in the leaders opinion). and now few months later, it looks like most people gained out of that situation.
i'm a little bothered that jason and akaz getting all the hatred, they were the ones who were always on your side even when it meant going against us (TL) and i think they deserve more respect for that!
if there is anyone you should be angry at is me and the rest of TL leaders... just like the families of the terror casualties are mad at the prime minister...

DeletedUser

i'm a little bothered that jason and akaz getting all the hatred, they were the ones who were always on your side even when it meant going against us (TL) and i think they deserve more respect for that!
if there is anyone you should be angry at is me and the rest of TL leaders... just like the families of the terror casualties are mad at the prime minister...

Thanks Iga, when TL first said we were moving to the core Mike left the alliance immediately so maybe he is clueless about what happened because of that.

Jason, what are you on about? You on something along with Aristaeus?

And as for incompetent, funny, I've grown bigger than you, quicker than you as have all Tara members. Oh and I don't need to beg for inactive accounts cos one I played got hammered by all the people you've betrayed. You should try a proper team mate - it's more fun than having to demolish your cities before we take them.

Sober up and get a life. Accept TV and TL screwed up ;)

So im on drugs now? Hey cronus why does he not get an infraction? I didn't betray anybody, most people in your alliance are people i vigorously fought with TL over to keep, actually it was Akaz who had to talk to them and got booted out of his leadership spot there because of the people in your alliance.

On top of that people like Ehud and Tr1c can probably recall plenty of times when thousands of TL and TV biremes showed up in their cities to protect them. No Mike i haven't betrayed anyone. The only traitor here is you and your foolish followers.

Yes you are incompetent, you couldn't do anything against TP so you gave up because you are an awful player. What a big man you are for attacking TV when its weak, you've really accomplished so much (sarcasm by the way).

DeletedUser

Aristaeus Re, why don't you slope back off to clown school or wherever you waste your days? Your pathetic attempts at leadership was what brought TV to it's knees lol. That one decision cos you and TV so many cities.

I told you you were an idiot at the time and it looks like I was proved right.

OMG, ok i was a leader of TV many months ago and Me and Aristaeus didn't really get on but i always respected his leadership. He was a great leader of TL, if you think he's so bad, try sharing an ocean with him during one of our ops, you wouldn't last a week.

DeletedUser

Jason, how do you convince yourself of these things? And if you're looking for traitors, ask Akaz about when he was trying to get in to the coalition and offering to hit TL as part of the deal. Desperate wasn't in it.

And as for not being able to defend myself against TP? 3 days of attacks with over 800 inbound in total. I had 50 cities and players with a total of over 350 hitting me. No support at all except from Zeus and I only lost 3 cities on the 4th day because I'd not slept properly and gave up. Why? Because you bottled it and went walk-about with every other player in the ocean because you cared about the idiots in TL rather than the people who were part of your "TEAM". You, my friend, are the traitor and coward. You lack the guts to play the game.

Oh, and thanks for giving me "Attacker of the Day" today ;)

DeletedUser

Jason, how do you convince yourself of these things? And if you're looking for traitors, ask Akaz about when he was trying to get in to the coalition and offering to hit TL as part of the deal. Desperate wasn't in it.

And as for not being able to defend myself against TP? 3 days of attacks with over 800 inbound in total. I had 50 cities and players with a total of over 350 hitting me. No support at all except from Zeus and I only lost 3 cities on the 4th day because I'd not slept properly and gave up. Why? Because you bottled it and went walk-about with every other player in the ocean because you cared about the idiots in TL rather than the people who were part of your "TEAM". You, my friend, are the traitor and coward. You lack the guts to play the game.

Oh, and thanks for giving me "Attacker of the Day" today ;)

I will say again, when you were with TV you never took an enemy city, you left us after 1 month of play and no contributions. You left us despite us separating from TL for players like you. You only took 5 TP cities, you did nothing in that war, so why are you surprised you received no support when you contribute nothing?

DeletedUser18983

I agree and disagree with a lot of these comments. This war is endless. There is only one way to win it and I know it. But it's nearly impossible to. Yah I see twice as many AX run into vacation mode as JFL. Some are to busy at work and some are just babies and scared of losing cities. That is basically why they are #1. Two reasons it's endless. The running problem and that when someone loses a city they just take another one right back. Only one more thing I can say is, Respect and Honor. That's basically the reason all the old players quit this world-possibly the game. If you just wanna be here and beat people. But don't wanna be attacked back. That's no fun. It's a game. If you don't like it, hey why you playin? When someone took a city. Like when rogzilla took that whole island of cities. About 10. I didn't message him and beg for mercy. It's called respect. So again why are a lot of you playing this game if you don't like it? Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays Theta. Have a great December with your families. :pro:-Not a horrible game. ;)

DeletedUser8790

I agree and disagree with a lot of these comments. This war is endless. There is only one way to win it and I know it. But it's nearly impossible to. Yah I see twice as many AX run into vacation mode as JFL. Some are to busy at work and some are just babies and scared of losing cities. That is basically why they are #1. Two reasons it's endless. The running problem and that when someone loses a city they just take another one right back. Only one more thing I can say is, Respect and Honor. That's basically the reason all the old players quit this world-possibly the game. If you just wanna be here and beat people. But don't wanna be attacked back. That's no fun. It's a game. If you don't like it, hey why you playin? When someone took a city. Like when rogzilla took that whole island of cities. About 10. I didn't message him and beg for mercy. It's called respect. So again why are a lot of you playing this game if you don't like it? Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays Theta. Have a great December with your families. :pro:-Not a horrible game. ;)

Mr. Purple Hornet, "what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "