Alliance X the worst example of an Alliance In a Theta

DeletedUser

As do people with zeroimagine. This war is no longer yours to talk about, you're washed out, beaten, embarrassed and not wanted.....

uglies dont decide that. lol

i can talk whenever i want whether wanted or not. and no, i am not beaten or embarrassed.

DeletedUser

What about fair play?

@Zato

Check who started this thread Zato. Yes you. You started to throw all kind of accusations to me and AX. If you think that calling people dishonest, or bully or whatever you think fit is funny then you have a very peculiar sense of humor, one I most certainly do not share. I call them pathetic attempts to explain your failure both as a leader and as a player. And to see you talking about tactics it's hilarious to say the least. Are you aware that your "brilliant" leadership and tactical skills made JFL lose two oceans? Sorry, almost three now, when kiwisteve and rebekah8, most probably the last really good players JFL had, left after they finally had enough of your "enlightened" leadership. And about Coblet... I know very well what he thinks of you. And I am sure he will deliver you a lot of beef, too much for you to swallow it. Finally about us being friends: not now, not ever. I could never be friend with a person for whom I have 0 respect. And for you "buddy" I have no respect, none whatsoever. But of course, I am at fault here because I am trying to have a reasonable confrontation with somebody that thinks his own dreams and insinuations are hard facts. With you "buddy" there can be no reasonable confrontation and indeed no reasonable nothing. I am done answering your posts. Bark as much as you want, spit your venom as long as you wish, show off your frustration to as many forum readers as you can. I am done talking to you. Cheers "buddy"!

Make all the excuses you want or twist things all you want but it does not change the fact that in between Callinectes stunt and several players getting ban in AX it does not look good on ax which brings the question are we gonna get fair play?

Not looking for your respect or friendship looking for a chance to play with out cheating.I was being sarcastic about your friendship by the way.

About your style of insulting people not looking to change your personality if that is who you are.

You still don't get it Mr. Robbyn what is the point of playing in Theta if the outcome is gonna get manipulated.:cool:

DeletedUser9465

The manipulation is inside your head only and you use it as an excuse for your poor performance as a leader. And the excuses you seem to think I've made are in your own head only as well. I have nothing to excuse for. Arghhh... you made me broke my word about no longer replying to your posts. :p

PS: Of course, my posts were never sarcastic... :D

DeletedUser

Robbyn44

Hipparchus

Total posts : 607
Robbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the rough

The manipulation is inside your head only and you use it as an excuse for your poor performance as a leader. And the excuses you seem to think I've made are in your own head only as well. I have nothing to excuse for. Arghhh... you made me broke my word about no longer replying to your posts.

PS: Of course, my posts were never sarcastic...

Hahaha No surprise here it takes honor to keep your word.

Yes Robbyn you are doing a great job leading your guys.
I don't know how you do it my guys when they quit their accounts go ghost but your guys when they quit they still manage to pop up every two weeks. Hahaha:eek:

:pro:

DeletedUser

Stop crying zato, read the facts, AX has taken many more cities from JFL, than JFL have of AX. therefore, your alliance is the worst example of an alliance in theta.

DeletedUser8790

Robbyn44

Hahaha No surprise here it takes honor to keep your word.

Yes Robbyn you are doing a great job leading your guys.
I don't know how you do it my guys when they quit their accounts go ghost but your guys when they quit they still manage to pop up every two weeks. Hahaha:eek:

Haha, That is true! Your guys go ghost when they quit because you have sucked the life, and biremes out of them, Good Call!

DeletedUser

how original

jonorocks1

Lochagos

Total posts : 75
jonorocks1 is on a distinguished road

Stop crying zato, read the facts, AX has taken many more cities from JFL, than JFL have of AX. therefore, your alliance is the worst example of an alliance in theta.

jonorocks1

Very original you thought that yourself?
No wait you are in Academy X lol that explains it.:cool:

DeletedUser

What??!!

Make all the excuses you want or twist things all you want but it does not change the fact that in between Callinectes stunt and several players getting ban in AX it does not look good on ax which brings the question are we gonna get fair play?

Not looking for your respect or friendship looking for a chance to play with out cheating.I was being sarcastic about your friendship by the way.

About your style of insulting people not looking to change your personality if that is who you are.

You still don't get it Mr. Robbyn what is the point of playing in Theta if the outcome is gonna get manipulated.:cool:

Ok I just need to ask, how is spying cheating?

DeletedUser

Ok I just need to ask, how is spying cheating?

Its not, but it has a ptangptang of dishonour to it...

However...

When an alliance falls because it has been infiltrated the person who loses starts qq'ing. The person who wins... well, they win! You lose, they win. Simple.

It may not be honourable, but then neither is war, and this is a warGAME.:pro:

"Knight 1: We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni.
Knight 2: NI.
Other Knights: Shh...
Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say... "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm. " Knights who formerly said NI!

DeletedUser

Hahahaha yes Coblet look at stats. where we took two cities from you just before you hit VM yet you don't post how you defended all night and you should be hunting.Hahaha anyways will give you credit for that this is the first time I hear somebody saying they are hitting vm because of going hunting.:cool:

HAHA You are funny Zato. You knew I was going hunting. You guys started attacking me AFTER I told you that. I hit it a little late and my account wasn't safe until after I had left. I played right up to the time I had to leave, and yes I lost 2 cities.

Would you like to see the pictures? I got a decent 5 point mule deer and a bunch of pheasants. The deer made me think of you ;)

DeletedUser7241

I think this is rather amusing. I think that Zato is just overwhelmed with all the attacks going on his alliance. They are the oldest alliance in theta currently and have probably have had a lot of attacks and I think he's just had it. If you want to take AX down you would have to make a lot more allies( not to mention that they are part of the coalialation which has 6 of the top ranked alliances in theta). Just face the fact that AX is bigger and well better than you guys are. I think you would have enough time to grow since you've been around since the beginning of the world.:eek:

DeletedUser9465

I think this is rather amusing. I think that Zato is just overwhelmed with all the attacks going on his alliance. They are the oldest alliance in theta currently and have probably have had a lot of attacks and I think he's just had it. If you want to take AX down you would have to make a lot more allies( not to mention that they are part of the coalialation which has 6 of the top ranked alliances in theta). Just face the fact that AX is bigger and well better than you guys are. I think you would have enough time to grow since you've been around since the beginning of the world.:eek:

Though I agree almost fully to your assessment, I have to make a correction: not AX, but JFL is part of that coalition. In fact, Lord Zato played a decisive role in the founding of that coalition. Counting only the top 10 alliances, AX is allied with The Liquidators and Academy X, while JFL is openly allied with The Phalanx., Jaguar Warriors, Lords of Light and The Byzantine Empire. I'm not sure what relationships JFL has now with The Cohort and NWO, but at some moment these 2 alliances were member of that same anti-AX coalition.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what relationships JFL has now with The Cohort and NWO, but at some moment these 2 alliances were member of that same anti-AX coalition.

I was asked at one point if TC was going to take on AX to which I replied I dont know and I dont think so. But then again, they dont tell me nufink guv!

It might also help if I paid attention to the Grepopolotik as well ;)

DeletedUser

Though I agree almost fully to your assessment, I have to make a correction: not AX, but JFL is part of that coalition. In fact, Lord Zato played a decisive role in the founding of that coalition. Counting only the top 10 alliances, AX is allied with The Liquidators and Academy X, while JFL is openly allied with The Phalanx., Jaguar Warriors, Lords of Light and The Byzantine Empire. I'm not sure what relationships JFL has now with The Cohort and NWO, but at some moment these 2 alliances were member of that same anti-AX coalition.

There are several material facts which have been missed out which could change the opinion. Like JFL is allied with TP but the alliances are far from each other and cant operate together. for JW and Lol, they are in war with AX too but that war is not so old. The borders are still strengthening between them. TBE are also far away.

AX is at war in every borders and they are doing pretty good but it must also be noted that, they are big and also have huge support of Liq. so AX get some advantages in this war.

for NWO and TC, they are doing their own thing as far as i know and not involved in any other war.

DeletedUser9465

AX has no defensive support from The Liqs. We are doing together offensive operations but each alliance is defending pretty much for itself. And being at war on all fronts means our defensive support must be spread on all fronts also. This is a huge disadvantage. And the war with JW/LoL is quite old and in an area where AX is much weaker because we didn't have the time to really integrate our new members in 64, 74, 75. Not to say that the JW is by all means a much, much, much better alliance than JFL, both offensively and defensively. Hence we are doing very good against JFL, we are at a stalemate with The Phalanx and 4 X. and we are mostly defending against JW, with some offensive operations rather on the western part of that front, where we are better organized.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are several material facts which have been missed out which could change the opinion. Like JFL is allied with TP but the alliances are far from each other and cant operate together. for JW and Lol, they are in war with AX too but that war is not so old. The borders are still strengthening between them. TBE are also far away.

AX is at war in every borders and they are doing pretty good but it must also be noted that, they are big and also have huge support of Liq. so AX get some advantages in this war.

for NWO and TC, they are doing their own thing as far as i know and not involved in any other war.

You also don't mention that TL is fighting NWO by itself, and that TBE have been heavily supporting JFL cities and taking their inactives to help them out. TBE is to far away to launch attacks but they are playing a big role recently.

Now how long until my grepo stalkers negative rep this post?

DeletedUser7241

Last I heard was that The Cohort begging to get back in the axis coalition. The byzantine empire was forced into that coalition, I'm not sure if they really want to be there or not. The axis coalition is declining greatly right now, probably because they're too embarrased being allied with JFL.