Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

1. Spirit of 45 = Has strong players my friend Psi has contact with bout 5 good members in here rest are ****, will hold on then fall in 3-4 months. Doomed MRA

2. Black legion = has 1 or 2 good members rest are bad or just not worth mentioning, Doomed MRA

3. -Insert name here- = Doomed MRA

4. Shadow Organisation = Really bad MRA

5. Noobs= Small elite alliance will dominate this world for the first 8 months.

6. Protogonoi = will hold on awhile then they will die out,MRA

7. The old Republic = Small elite like alliance but from their profile you can see they have no past grepo experience in ocean choosing and will get rimmed in 3 months-4 months

8. Phoenix Empire = Doomed MRA

9. Poseidon Minions = Bad leadership,inexperience attackers. Doomed alliance.

10. Krazies = very good looking alliance, will fall shortly after cores are under NOOBS controll.

11.The furious Plague = Doomed MRA

12. Deus Titans = Doomed MRA

20. Westpoint Strong elite alliance that will eat it's way up to the top 12 muahhahha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why?

1. Spirit of 45 = Has strong players my friend Psi has contact with bout 5 good members in here rest are ****, will hold on then fall in 3-4 months. Doomed MRA

2. Black legion = has 1 or 2 good members rest are bad or just not worth mentioning, Doomed MRA

7. The old Republic = Small elite like alliance but from their profile you can see they have no past grepo experience in ocean choosing and will get rimmed in 3 months-4 months

10. Krazies = very good looking alliance, will fall shortly after cores are under NOOBS controll.

20. Westpoint Strong elite alliance that will eat it's way up to the top 12 muahhahha.

I see that just about every alliance here is doomed to fail. I just wonder what all these players are going to do when their alliance fails? Will they join another or fail and just leave the game?

K.

DeletedUser

Allready like 10-20 top 10 allys have failed/merged or changed name. Most players still alive and just change ally.

DeletedUser21770

I find this highly ammusing for the fact it's such a bad way of looking at the top 12, and the original poster knows it XD Oh this game is beginning to really become fun.

I'd say 3 or 4 of the top 6 at least are relatively well established to some extent, and about 6 of the top 12. Power isn't everything in this game, while strategy is. And it seems the only strategy in some players cases is having a loud mouth on the forums while others are actually going for it in game. It's the quiet ones you want to watch, such as Ridder Peter in the early stages. He barely spoke on forums, and shot off to become the top player. Players such as the one quoted above are still struggling in the lower class.

DeletedUser

I find this highly ammusing for the fact it's such a bad way of looking at the top 12, and the original poster knows it XD Oh this game is beginning to really become fun.

I'd say 3 or 4 of the top 6 at least are relatively well established to some extent, and about 6 of the top 12. Power isn't everything in this game, while strategy is. And it seems the only strategy in some players cases is having a loud mouth on the forums while others are actually going for it in game. It's the quiet ones you want to watch, such as Ridder Peter in the early stages. He barely spoke on forums, and shot off to become the top player. Players such as the one quoted above are still struggling in the lower class.

If u have been playing this game for 2 years you would understand why I say they are doomed, Currently in the #1 alliance in Psi, #4 alliance in Eta and still kicking. MRA's do not last. Having over 100 members makes forums irritating for every second there will be a post for support or stupid questions. and no 3 or 4 of the top 6 are not well established only Spirit of 45 is a a worthy alliance next to NOOBS, I have good friends in Spirit so I know what i'm talking about.

Only 5 spirit players really have potential the rest are just there to be there.

DeletedUser1405

you claim experience yet still bang on about the same thing all the other followers quote, for god sake man shut the moaning about large alliances, they do last and if you had the experience you claim you would know this, there are several worlds with very good large alliances on, try Beta or Epsillon for 2, hope this helps you realise that trolling is only fun when you research what you are trolling about.

DeletedUser18825

How long will they last?:

1 Spirit of 45 4+ Months
2 The Syndicate 2+ Months
3 Black Legion 2+ Months
4 Shadow Organization 2- Months
5 NOOBS 4+ Months
6 Protogenoi 2+ Months
7 The Old Republic 2+ Months
8 Poseidons Minions 3- Months
9 Phoenix Empire 2- Months
10 The Furious Plague 2- Months
11 Krazies 2+ Months
12 The Myrmidons 2- Months

1 Spirit of 45 NOOBS and these will fight for the core. Either that, or a pact/merge.
2 The Syndicate Decent. Going to last a while.
3 Black Legion Same as above.
4 Shadow Organization Going to die out quickly. MRA. They are trying to take on everyone at once.
5 NOOBS Going to last a long time. Core controllers.
6 Protogenoi Same as 2 and 3.
7 The Old Republic Going to take over O65, and some other oceans.
8 Poseidons Minions Same as 6.
9 Phoenix Empire Probably going to fail in less than 2 months.
10 The Furious Plague Same as above.
11 Krazies My alliance...
12 The Myrmidons Going to fail.

These are all MY opinions. Nothing that is said here is meant to offend or cripple anyone . With that said, I don't want any offensive comments against my opinions.

DeletedUser

OMG who stole my alliance name and its a MRA lol, i am sorry to see my alliance name from CHI and corinth is being used like this, i am sorry you guys do not get the real protogenoi playing in your world, i am alittle offended i see that some guys decided to use my alliance name here. I would like everyone to know that corint and CHI protogenoi has no affiliation to this one.

World looks goods and Noobs look good on stats, good luck to all

DeletedUser21770

If u have been playing this game for 2 years you would understand why I say they are doomed, Currently in the #1 alliance in Psi, #4 alliance in Eta and still kicking. MRA's do not last. Having over 100 members makes forums irritating for every second there will be a post for support or stupid questions. and no 3 or 4 of the top 6 are not well established only Spirit of 45 is a a worthy alliance next to NOOBS, I have good friends in Spirit so I know what i'm talking about.

Only 5 spirit players really have potential the rest are just there to be there.

Why does everybody insist on playing the 'experience' card? Each world is different. It doesn't matter how experienced you might be, there is usually something unique about every world.

The only irritating thing on the forums atm are some of the people on these forums who play the 'I'm more experienced and therefore better' card, and expect everybody to rally behind them (or are doing it to simply troll, in which case it's just ignorant and pointless at the end of it).

As for saying that only SOME players have potential is ignorance in itself. Some players play a more defensive role and have done well in it. Some play a more offensive role. You couldn't possibly know this because you're not a part of S45.

One last point, which Mike has expressed already: A large alliance DOES NOT MEAN the alliance is an MRA. There is a major difference between the two. Being "experienced", you should know this already. Apparently not.

DeletedUser21560

Why does everybody insist on playing the 'experience' card? Each world is different. It doesn't matter how experienced you might be, there is usually something unique about every world.

The only irritating thing on the forums atm are some of the people on these forums who play the 'I'm more experienced and therefore better' card, and expect everybody to rally behind them (or are doing it to simply troll, in which case it's just ignorant and pointless at the end of it).

As for saying that only SOME players have potential is ignorance in itself. Some players play a more defensive role and have done well in it. Some play a more offensive role. You couldn't possibly know this because you're not a part of S45.

One last point, which Mike has expressed already: A large alliance DOES NOT MEAN the alliance is an MRA. There is a major difference between the two. Being "experienced", you should know this already. Apparently not.

ohh ok... so what role does s45 play well then in your opinion?? the defensive or offensive one LMFAO? :D

True that... a big alliance does not mean its an MRA, but from what your biggest players say i get the feeling they feel its an MRA... anyways, no need to be "trolling" your alliance... its an good alliance, who would be feeding us all the bp if your alliance didnt exist...

DeletedUser21770

ohh ok... so what role does s45 play well then in your opinion?? the defensive or offensive one LMFAO? :D

BP answers your question there, seeing as how you mentioned it. Go do some research ;) haha

DeletedUser21560

BP answers your question there, seeing as how you mentioned it. Go do some research ;) haha

I think you should do your research;) try hop over to the other thread that attackmepls made and look at the 50+ reports of your alliance attacks on one of our players :)

Thats called free bp...

The bp you got is not really much considering your alliance is 5 times as big as ours, and only like 10% of the bp is coming from NOOBS... rest is from other noobish alliances you have been hitting... so do your research and then reply :)

DeletedUser21770

I meant research the BP to see which we are -__- oh how I love having what I say taken a completely different way.

DeletedUser

So far one the most experienced alliance in the game would be the one I play in, however at no point have I told anyone which that is, and we all play under different names. Most of the players in it have had over 1m points in BP and City points. You have not seen any of the members come on here and brag about it. Each world is different and it does depend how active you are to how high you are ranked.

All the people playing the 'experience' card that I have seen are not a patch on some of the players I play with, but who they are in game is still in the shadows. The reason for this in the long run Game Play will show you the skilled and experienced players are, not your name from another world.

DeletedUser21560

So far one the most experienced alliance in the game would be the one I play in, however at no point have I told anyone which that is, and we all play under different names. Most of the players in it have had over 1m points in BP and City points. You have not seen any of the members come on here and brag about it. Each world is different and it does depend how active you are to how high you are ranked.

All the people playing the 'experience' card that I have seen are not a patch on some of the players I play with, but who they are in game is still in the shadows. The reason for this in the long run Game Play will show you the skilled and experienced players are, not your name from another world.

Saska... again, what do you know about us? please do tell?

You got no clue who we are lol...

over 1 million points huh... impressive... wonder how many of our players had that?

This game gets booring in the long run, especially because theres gonna be 20 new servers at the time this one gets into the "long run"

Everyone can hide and just wait 1 year and then come and win... Some people dont have the patiance for that

and who is flashing the experiance card? i dont see any of us doing, mostly its people who got no clue, sharing their througts on here, and then they get rammed for being wrong by us....

DeletedUser

Yes yes indeed but thing is no one cares if your experience or not, that why NOOBS is so cool they suck they are really ing noobs but look how far they come.

DeletedUser

Look how far gold got them!
And look how they are starting to fail! =)
It is funny to watch how you talk about your experience when only think that got you so high are thous few gold whores!

DeletedUser18825

Update:

1 Spirit of 45 1664037 150 11094
2 The Syndicate 1165376 143 8149
3 Black Legion 1033068 127 8134
4 Evil Management 779459 176 4429
5 NOOBS 698324 35 19952
6 The Old Republic 576445 51 11303
7 The Furious Plague 414201 146 2837
8 The Myrmidons 355182 152 2337
9 Krazies 330144 70 4716
10 Westpoint 298115 24 12421
11 Hell Hounds 295585 50 5912
12 Phoenix Empire 294887 102 2891

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Saska... again, what do you know about us? please do tell?

You got no clue who we are lol...

over 1 million points huh... impressive... wonder how many of our players had that?

This game gets booring in the long run, especially because theres gonna be 20 new servers at the time this one gets into the "long run"

Everyone can hide and just wait 1 year and then come and win... Some people dont have the patiance for that

and who is flashing the experiance card? i dont see any of us doing, mostly its people who got no clue, sharing their througts on here, and then they get rammed for being wrong by us....

Climbing to the top is a hard thing to do, although Grepolis is making it easier. Staying at the top is a different game, and a lot harder. I've done both, having the patience's to enjoy the fullness of the game. As to experience, I'm use to some players who try to hide their lack of experience. I have never seen those with experience try to hide it while at the same time act and talk like they have it. Please. :D

DeletedUser

I'll have a update on this in 2 days. Stay tune fellow byzanions.