Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter ArmouredHoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

T B A is the former T.B.A and if you combine both battle points we'll be top five.

Whisky you look you forget they reformed so of course we wouldn't have noticed :p

Also... just added the bp from T.B.A whether its newly reformed or not still doesn't get you higher than 9th... Maybe you should add all your academies scores together and see where it gets you :)

DeletedUser

In addition we have just wiped out two alliances, so yes we do expand by dominating other alliances.

Wiped out lol almost right yes those 2 alliances will be gone but looks more like a merge. don't let titannah hear you say that you dominated her or you will have a she hulk to deal with cause you wont like her when she is angry

DeletedUser17088

pchung you have horrible BP compared to your city point rank

so get back in your gold/res whore box before you pipe up in future, or if you rather not do that might i suggest you start attacking something to gain some credibility

DeletedUser

Need to clarify things since you guys can't read

First of all our 9th place battle points is because our new alliance name since the reshuffling has been since the very end of November. So it took us less than one month to get to where we are at. So the reality is that we will be top five attack alliance probably by the end of next week even though it just counts four weeks of our action. In addition T.B.A before our little mishap was top four in battle points before our mishap. Get your facts straight before you belittle my alliance.

Second, when I said we wiped out alliances. I mean we wiped out alliances. ASHES in the West and Full Throttle in the North are no more. Yes they were no big deal. But they were active top twenty and top thirty alliances that fed our expansion, not canniablising quitting players like some people suggested. I suggest if people make mindless accusations and ignorant comments, do your homework first.

Third, I am not adding Hammer's battle points. Their points are unaffected. And for those that mock that TBA and our "training" alliances, you guys obviously are jealous that we can operate a large organized operation. Obviously the culture of your alliance sucks so much you can't operate three alliances, let alone even two full alliances.

Fourth, how are people so ignorant to think that my statement that we wiped out two alliances lead to that we wiped out UofW, MofW. They are our friends. We have never attacked them and they have not attacked us. Check grepostats please as much as you read the forums or you would not be jumping into stupid conclusions like that.

We are merging because it is for our own best interests. But maybe you guys all just want to be sacrificial lamb to Shadows Fall and then just whine about it.

We intend to write a different story and want to continue playing in the Psi world.

DeletedUser

Also... just added the bp from T.B.A whether its newly reformed or not still doesn't get you higher than 9th...

How could that be possible.

T.B.A doesn't exist anymore so how can you add those stats. Do you think the old T.B.A got to second place without attacking anybody?

DeletedUser

We are merging because it is for our own best interests. But maybe you guys all just want to be sacrificial lamb to Shadows Fall and then just whine about it.

LOL... me and danpaul are members of SF... so i dont think we have to worry, unless we get bored and decide to attack eachother that is :O

DeletedUser

How could that be possible.

T.B.A doesn't exist anymore so how can you add those stats. Do you think the old T.B.A got to second place without attacking anybody?

By looking at your stats i wouldn't be surprised if you all ran festivals to get the second place ;)

Maybe some visual aids will help.

tba1.jpg

tbap.jpg

I think that says it all.

LOL... me and danpaul are members of SF... so i dont think we have to worry, unless we get bored and decide to attack eachother that is :O

We couldn't do that :eek: Who would terrorize the innocent unsuspecting towns folk? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no the old TBA before all the shenanigans was T.B.A not T.B.A.

Ask some of your SF2 teammates. they'll clarify.

DeletedUser

Right.

So let me clarify, your alliance got disbanded and you have reformed.

Still doesnt dispute the fact that you guys have several wings. Soon to be more with the whole MoW/UoW situation. Is it still going to be 4 of you then? Or are we moving to 6 with a name change?

DeletedUser

you two from SF crack me up.

Some of my comments were meant for the rest of the Psi world who just whine about SF and do nothing about it but quit when they attacked from you guys.

Obviously you guys run a good ship.

But fistee over there is talking about my BP, w/o looking at his. Sorry mate but we all know you are on gold too, and I've been playing a month less than you. So how bout you attack somebody without hiding in Shadow's Fall's shadow.

DeletedUser

We like to entertain, makes things more fun :p

Fist is in Bullseye, not Shadows Fall.

Your ranked 39 and he is ranked 101.

Your ABP ranking are you 93 and he is 60.

You can see why some people may think that you guys run festivals and dont attack.

DeletedUser

At the same token, getting culture through mindless bp hunting doesn't mean one is skilled at attacking. I attack when I intend to conquer a city. If I have no targets and my barracks are full, I run city festivals. So sue me... It makes me an effective player.

Stats can always be manipulated. I can go on a LS nuke and just burn all my light ships. That doesn't really mean anything at all at the end of the day.

DeletedUser17088

I was belittling your personal BP compared to city points, Not your alliance

couldnt care less about T.B.A, I was telling you to get back in your box, because you are clearly a Point whore

*edit* also I always look at my stats before I perk up about someone else, I am attacking people...hence my abp rank which is significantly better than yours considering how much potential firepower you have with all your cities. I would school you any day of the week njub cake

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey fistee is that all you do is insult people?

Seriously I've been browsing through posts once in awhile and I wonder what's your deal.

At least these Shadows Fall ppl have a sense of humor.

You act and talk like you got a big shtick but you know what I haven't seen anything.

So have fun in your merry world of insulting anybody who wants to post in this forum.

And when you go to the park and no one wants to play ball with you, its because you're a jerk and you make it fun for no one.

and for the forum moderators who wonder why this forum is dead. it's because of Fistee.

DeletedUser

*edit* also I always look at my stats before I perk up about someone else, I am attacking people...hence my abp rank which is significantly better than yours considering how much potential firepower you have with all your cities. I would school you any day of the week njub cake

Check my former post. I can just go ahead and go on a light ship nuke and just burn 2000 nukes giving me close to 20000 battle points. I'll be at the same battle points as you in one day. That does not dictate skill level. It just shows that you gain culture by aimlessly firing away.

Yes I am a point whore, and a city whore and a resource whore. Try me Fistee..

you talk a big game.
try attacking me I dare it

DeletedUser17088

I don't think I have insulted anyone but thanks for the attempt to turn me into the badguy

I called it as i saw it and as everyone else will see it

You do not only have bad ABP....you have bad total BP in general. Look at Rosa33000 and what happened to her, #5 and with terrible bp she ghosted the first sign of trouble because the simple fact is she was left alone to whore it on res and gold and grow

you say attack you....one of us has the intelligence to know that would be silly

A) you are online
B) you are how many hours from me?

I am not hiding behind SF, I am in fact (in a way) part of the SF family

*edit* you could do this and you could do that you say, then go ahead and do it. At the moment you are talking the big game without any substance

DeletedUser

and for the forum moderators who wonder why this forum is dead. it's because of Fistee.

:eek: awww i like fotns... hes never been nasty to me, even when i was fighting the alliance he was in (in tau lol)

and :heh: abp is most important in a war game as far as im concerned lol....

but... :cool: ty for the humour comment hehe, i do try not to take things too seriously :p